The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Interesting bro...so many joints with VIP rooms. I only know of 2 at TP and 1 at BQ which does not allow locals to go in.
Bro, actually there wer 4 in TP with VIP rooms. One just closed down and left 3.
Hmm, I would be keen to know the name of the one in BQ.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstringgal View Post
WOW bro, u r prince of Duxton ah..haha venture into so many pubs on one single night sia.... i last visited one of the pub near Duxton too (Neil road)..
Rest of the pubs had never keen to try out yet...
Anyway for me, normally just grab some beer n relax, girls optional hihi
If we ever get to meet in Duxton, beers' on me.
Old 12-08-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9037 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
If we ever get to meet in Duxton, beers' on me.
Upz you +12
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro, actually there wer 4 in TP with VIP rooms. One just closed down and left 3.
Hmm, I would be keen to know the name of the one in BQ.
oic... the one that closed down would be Slim I suppose.
Old 13-08-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
oic... the one that closed down would be Slim I suppose.
Yes. Slim closed mid July.
Old 17-08-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 13
Granger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGranger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wife is overseas this weekend, so I have a chance to play tonight. I’m thinking about going to my old haunts at bq. But I was also wondering if th Japanese bars at cuppage are playable? Anyone got lucky there?

If I don’t hear any gor reports, I’ll be over at bq area maybe getting burns or somewhere else.
Old 17-08-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granger View Post
Wife is overseas this weekend, so I have a chance to play tonight. I’m thinking about going to my old haunts at bq. But I was also wondering if th Japanese bars at cuppage are playable? Anyone got lucky there?

If I don’t hear any gor reports, I’ll be over at bq area maybe getting burns or somewhere else.
Sorry, Bro,

I have not been to the Jap pubs in Cuppage for a few years. I think a few have closed down but not sure..

Have a great weekend.
Old 17-08-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
andy16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Any one gg to any pubs tonight. I selsom play thks scene. Wanna explore. Can tag along with any experienced bros?
Old 26-08-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
demon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of lightdemon1000 is a glorious beacon of light

Quiet here, any action tonight given its a Sunday?
Old 27-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
kevinyong447 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon1000 View Post
Quiet here, any action tonight given its a Sunday?

Anyone wanna go tonight?
Wechat kk14946
Old 02-09-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

HI, Bros,

The Pinay Pub chat has been quiet.
After a break while traveling, I was at Duxton on Friday night.

Went to 2 pubs and had a good time.

Went to the first Pub at about 8pm. Surprisingly full. The boss told me he had 2 new girls and brought them over to me... Ugly looks from the oher girls...

One was tall and slim and older while the other was young, fair and a bit chubby..
It was the last day of the month and they were very game to get drinks , so everything was on...

A Good thing to remember- They need to meet their quota by the end of the month, so they can be more desperate to get points- especially the newer girls...

After one LD each, both were fighting to fondle my precious while letting me hug, kiss and more.
By the second LD, both were keen to go to the VIP room. Usual trick - both wanted to go in with me and my answer was no. Problem is they tend to be self-concious when a second party is in the room, so I rejected both and headed to another pub.

In the second pub, I called over a girl that I know well. She is pretty, and slim. She is one of the breed that is hard to find in the Pinay Pub scene. She fights for herself..
She was more than happy to have me all to herself and chased away any other girls. Other girls tend to calls "friends"along forcing you to buy double the LDs.
We moved to the dark corner seat and started feeling each other. She was super responsive and we had a good time together.
I did not ask for it but she took me out and gave me a HJ in the corner seat. And she was well prepared with tissues and wet ones to clean up.. A surprise in that she initiated it without any hesitation.
I stayed on for another hour and left just before midnight.

Who says that Duxton does not rock!
Old 03-09-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
laihongg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the FR, WankJanice. Mind PM me the name of 2nd pub? Went to Duxton twice last week too. Went to first pub right at the end on the other side, was crowded and the place seemed like a senior citizen crowd. Haha. Girls were mostly MILFs with a GILF mamasan; only 1 or 2 girls that looks not bad. Plus point is they are 2 points LDs at $20 iirc.

2nd pub, small petite girl with short hair and big racks for her size sat with me. Bought 2 X 3 points LDs and only normal hugging and raba raba little dicky. Flashed her boobs a few times and that's it. Maybe can try other girls to get HJ and the dark corner seat next time, heh.

Duxton can rock but sometimes can be a hit or miss and depends on luck too.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 11
jumbotron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am keen to check out the Duxton scene as well. If can PM the two pubs will be great. Thanks in advance!
Old 05-09-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 16
asiroj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros need some advice here. I was out at BQ two nights back drinking with friends and was pretty much intoxicated. When I was walking along the bars alone I remember being pulled into one of the bars by one of the girls. Ended up staying and remember being swarmed by god knows how many girls at the same time. In my intoxicated state I could not really remember much and obviously couldn’t make sane decisions. Woke up the next morning and checked my cc statement to find over 4.5k billed to it across two clubs in 3 hours! Does any bros here have any advice on possibilities of me getting the charge disputed?
Old 05-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiroj View Post
Bros need some advice here. I was out at BQ two nights back drinking with friends and was pretty much intoxicated. When I was walking along the bars alone I remember being pulled into one of the bars by one of the girls. Ended up staying and remember being swarmed by god knows how many girls at the same time. In my intoxicated state I could not really remember much and obviously couldn’t make sane decisions. Woke up the next morning and checked my cc statement to find over 4.5k billed to it across two clubs in 3 hours! Does any bros here have any advice on possibilities of me getting the charge disputed?
Hi, Bro,
I have been there before.

a) Try not to get get too drunk.
b) Remember to blacklist that Pubs - chances are they overcharged you while you were incapacitated.
c) In my time, I have blacklisted( in my personal notebook) several pubs for such behaviour. All have closed down except Burns and another in Katong. Probably you were at the same one(my bias).
d) Many pubs have a system where you sign on chits every time you buy LDs.. Not sure if your pub had that.
e) If you worry that you cant hold your drinks, bring a friend along..Unless both of you are gone...
f) Probably you ended up buying multiple drinks for all the girls in the pub..
g) Another thing I do these days is pay with cash.
It makes me more alert and I always check the bills.
h) Also stick to regular girls and they really take care of you. More than once, a regular girl has corrected a bill for me with the cashier.
i) Cant do much now except consider it as a lesson learnt and I would avoid BQ. Never liked the pub mangers there.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1