The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-08-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Smanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Share ctc please
Old 18-08-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 9
putin54321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputin54321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputin54321 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Who provides the BEST JG?

Any bro can share xh or soda contact? Used to visit xh many months ago but seems like her number changed sometime back.
Old 18-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 6
Breg2301 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I’ve tried soda, xh and anqi.

I’m not sure I would consider soda’s JG, it’s more of a prostate massage where she fingers your ass really deep till she reaches the prostate.

Xh and anqi is more like the painful type that rubs, pulls and squeeze your dick.

Effect wise I’m not so sure which is better

Go for XH if you want playability, anqi also. For soda she’s very strict now, so do see her if you want real prostate massage and no FJ!

Please don’t ask me for contacts. I got these from other bros too so I respect them
Old 18-08-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

pls share Soda's contact, need JG

Thanks
Old 18-08-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Answer all my PM.
LLJ(2016 and before) vs Soda, stalemate.
Another bro PM me Lucky. She is not too bad.

LLJ may still provide top notch services for her regular, but if you are new, or goes every few months, good luck. You may only know if she is around after you enter.

Soda is difficult to book due to her immense popularity. And for drivers, arrive early. You will know why once she tells you her location. Parking attendants there are hungry, got a ticket myself after my coupon expired.

Lucky focus on critical spots on your body to trigger blood to 2IC. But she only starts JG after she releases you. And shop located next to a very popular eatery, a little exposed.
Old 18-08-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Soda is difficult to book due to her immense popularity. And for drivers, arrive early. You will know why once she tells you her location. Parking attendants there are hungry, got a ticket myself after my coupon expired.

There's a mscp nearby, gantry parking, no need to worry about coupons. But need to walk a fair bit. Still within walking distance.
Old 19-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 15
argonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I am a sucker for massages and that includes the ones for my little bro. Over the last half a year I have tried various JG masters and I thought it would be helpful to samsters.

Virlin: She just improves blood circulation around the area. Not a looker. Not great or even really JG if you ask me. 2/10

Feel: She does hit quite a feel of the points and does feel like doing a shiatsu massage on your little bro. She is nude throughout the session so that is a plus. She finishes with a HJ that is so-so, though she is quite pretty and will lie down beside you so that you can play with her jugs while attempting to jerk you off. 7.5/10

Lisa+Amy: This joint used to be in the east, and they are probably one of the best I have tried. They hit the right spots, and use a technique to get you hard, and then repeat the process so you can last longer in bed. They are fully clothed though, but we are there for the massage right. They were renovating in May and I am not sure where they are now. Any bros have info pm me thanks 9/10

Xiaohan: Big knockers. Improves blood circulation below and attempts to hit the points. Offers sex after the JG, but has bad breath. 6/10

Chivas/Chanel's sister: Wanted to try Chivas but she not free. Recommended her sister whom I think is ok. Nice lady, and gave quite a decent massage before the JG part. JG itself was so so. Will try Chivas herself whom I think should be better. 7/10

Haven't tried LLJ whom everyone says is great. Got other recommendations PM me also so i can rate. Cheers bros

Last edited by argonaut; 19-08-2018 at 12:20 PM.
Old 19-08-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by argonaut View Post
I am a sucker for massages and that includes the ones for my little bro. Over the last half a year I have tried various JG masters and I thought it would be helpful to samsters.

Virlin: She just improves blood circulation around the area. Not a looker. Not great or even really JG if you ask me. 2/10

Feel: She does hit quite a feel of the points and does feel like doing a shiatsu massage on your little bro. She is nude throughout the session so that is a plus. She finishes with a HJ that is so-so, though she is quite pretty and will lie down beside you so that you can play with her jugs while attempting to jerk you off. 7.5/10

Lisa+Amy: This joint used to be in the east, and they are probably one of the best I have tried. They hit the right spots, and use a technique to get you hard, and then repeat the process so you can last longer in bed. They are fully clothed though, but we are there for the massage right. They were renovating in May and I am not sure where they are now. Any bros have info pm me thanks 9/10

Xiaohan: Big knockers. Improves blood circulation below and attempts to hit the points. Offers sex after the JG, but has bad breath. 6/10

Chivas/Chanel's sister: Wanted to try Chivas but she not free. Recommended her sister whom I think is ok. Nice lady, and gave quite a decent massage before the JG part. JG itself was so so. Will try Chivas herself whom I think should be better. 7/10

Haven't tried LLJ whom everyone says is great. Got other recommendations PM me also so i can rate. Cheers bros
Thanks for summary. I tried Virlin recently, the good point is her friendly disposition and chattiness. Maybe because she is malaysian, so there's that commonality which makes for better communication. Though not a looker, but she still don't allow roaming.

Massage and JG similar style to Jessie, so I'd rather go for Jessie ... Hotter looks.
Old 19-08-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaseline View Post
Had a session with Soda again today. Looks good with a white body hugging one piece.
Of cos her skills also very good and knowledge. Can overtake legendary YF.
Do not ask me for contacts, pls respect piggylord.
it seem like a ballet cosplay.look steam..
Old 19-08-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by argonaut View Post

Lisa/amy no more working already. Lisa still here in SG but amy already RTC, however, if u want to try, lisa will recommend u to Rose. Use to work together with them too.
Old 19-08-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute

anyone can share soda contact? i can trade contacts
Old 19-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 14
xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!

Any one can share Soda contact or rose contact previously from lisa joint
Old 19-08-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 15
argonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find betterargonaut is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Lisa/amy no more working already. Lisa still here in SG but amy already RTC, however, if u want to try, lisa will recommend u to Rose. Use to work together with them too.
What happened to Lisa and Amy? If not convenient pm me

Rose i had done by her before also but I think so so that time was her first week there. But she is a nice lady
Old 20-08-2018, 07:47 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
sharking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share soda contact

Thanks !
Old 20-08-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster