The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2004, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!
Re: Da Lu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
DA LU is 1 of the OLDEST existing LSB in Singapore. SEldom FJ are offered... usually just HJ and sometimes BJ.

Tips.... $2-4 can do it... Extras, depends...
what, lagi even cheaper than what i thought

ok, most ppl request for friday,

so lets fix it at 1830 SHARP?
go too late may not be able to chop good seats since most ppl there right after 1900?
After that, who up for 2nd round? either at JC or something?

Any suggestion on place to meet? best is a kopitiam nearby or something
Anyone familiar with the locality?

Those confirmed, gimme a PM with your number lah. Will SMS u back with mine an hr or 2 before.
DUN FLY AEROPLANE hoh!

Ah Dez: interested in coming or not?
Old 02-12-2004, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

hey brudders,

Went Dalu at about 2pm, everything was dark..serve by a gal number 18. name ivy or something like that. quite ok for LSB standard, only start working there about 2 weeks ago. Service not so good as always push my hand away when i rubba her. next come gal number 808, forgotten her name, nice tits about 32b, can rubba and finger...then come another one hj me without even talking abt price. I was there for about 3 hours, overall 3 gals hj for me, but came once. paid then 10 bucks each. one of the aunties told me action only starts 7pm, where the gals are more daring, morning and afternoon not much action , only hj very few do BJ as well. annoying thing is the old mommy keeps asking me to buy her food, then bring another mommy to ask for tips even before i asked for the bill. Well, quite an exciting excursion as i was first time there, overall spent about 60+. cheap thrill.
Old 02-12-2004, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
score11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscore11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSting
what, lagi even cheaper than what i thought

ok, most ppl request for friday,

so lets fix it at 1830 SHARP?
go too late may not be able to chop good seats since most ppl there right after 1900?
After that, who up for 2nd round? either at JC or something?

Any suggestion on place to meet? best is a kopitiam nearby or something
Anyone familiar with the locality?

Those confirmed, gimme a PM with your number lah. Will SMS u back with mine an hr or 2 before.
DUN FLY AEROPLANE hoh!

Ah Dez: interested in coming or not?
Bro sting,got anyone tat is more experience in cheonging lsb.....it will be better for us when going tml.......
Old 03-12-2004, 12:02 AM
steve20032

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi Guys
Sorry i am not able to join you guys tomorrow...

I went there at 615pm today...All in i spent $ 29 and i had a handjob and a drink and a rubba session with two gals...

Ok here goes...i requested for gal 18 who is ok by lsb standards but she was not around...the mummy suggested gal 20 who i think is chinese malay or something not my type....

so i requested for gal 29 who is actually quite friendly and nice....i had a good time wid her..i asked her for hj she say she dun do...i kinda dun believe it...she allow me to touch her everywhere but say cant do hj...i dunno why?can u guys enlighten me...i mean they work there...already might as well atleast do hj right...why they dun do...

anyway she got another lady to hj for me...but actually this lady whose no i cant remember was quite good..she knows how to stimulate you...it was a good session and she does it really well...there were a lot of onlookers who came peeped and went away..i anyway enjoy doing it in the open...

in the end gal 29 said she can recommend 808 but i cld not find her....

there were a lot of ugly aunties who came in and tried touching me or rather molesting me everywehere i just shooed them away

anyway recently i heard that taking the towel is compulsory...u cant reject it.....

anyway guys thanks for bringing up this thread...its cheap and great thrill...pls dun forget to mention the gal nos so we know who to patronise....
Old 03-12-2004, 01:13 PM
Samster

TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!TheSting is one of the Best!

thanx for the update above steve! will be useful today

OK, so far 3 bros including myself have confirmed for the above mission!
2 pending confirmation
1830 hrs infront of DALU kopitiam.

For anyone who wanna join last minute, please PM with your number before 1700.

Actually, i'm a little shagged out from last nite liao (and a little hangover too, not to mention broke) , but since i organize.. cannot let down the rest!
Old 03-12-2004, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by score11
Bro sting,got anyone tat is more experience in cheonging lsb.....it will be better for us when going tml.......
Bro Score,

no leh, got a couple of bros been there a couple of times lah.
and somehow, i always feel the most shiok 1st time going to any of these places.

ANYWAY, there're a couple of other nearby LSBs around the area too, so if REALLY cannot make it, can always change a place.

so u gonna be coming??
still awaiting your reply!
Old 04-12-2004, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
boss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wow! Surprise to see the name of Da Lu here....i used to be there few years back when i lost my job,& was there everyday for almost a month....well,that's the cheapest Bar that opens at 9 am....

For those who are interested in cheonging Bars(i don't know what u guys called it here),u can try Sin Peng....in chinese called Jin Ya....i really can't remember the price of a bottle of beer liao,all i can remember is that $100 is more than enuff for everything....tipping,special(BJ or HJ),1 bot of beer & including taxi back home(think somemore got change)....the tipping is base on i target only 1 or 2 girls,the rest all $2 each....and FYI,i don't reject them when they sat down on my table....

Another Bar i frequent last time was Mei Ren Chun....at Aljunied MRT Station....the only set back is they On-Light very early....around 2 am,i think....for guys who wish to cheong in a bar....my advise,don't leave at the time when they are turing on their lights....u'll be scared awaked!

Another good ones i been to(that's how i feel)....Bamboo Bar....aka Zhu Wu....along Sims Ave....i've got very memorial experince in this 3 places....that's why i recommend them....for the budget-cheonger....cheers!
Old 05-12-2004, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
score11 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterscore11 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like dalu is not the place for me....hiaz...quite dissappointed with the place...all old aunties....
Old 05-12-2004, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hcsiao is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Seems like dalu is not the place for me....hiaz...quite dissappointed with the place...all old aunties....
Cheers Up bro, We go TH next time....
Old 07-12-2004, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Stevie G is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,newbie..interested to pay this place a visit after reading all the FR by the bros here.any experienced cheongster willing to guide me?
Old 07-12-2004, 11:27 AM
steve20032

Hmmmm
so this thread die again....

yes i agree some of the gals are older ...but not all are...

some of you guys i thought went down to reccee the place last week...what happened...

i was there yday serviced by 808...disgusting...her voice sucks...

so far gal 18 and gal 29 ok...i mean i been there few times only... so thats my fair share i have to say...

funny part is while gal do hj other gals keep lookin
quite thrilling....
Old 07-12-2004, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 20
ace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond reputeace_rc has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=steve20032]Hmmmm
so this thread die again....

Hey brother steve, so how was the service of 808? besides her voice sucks, how is the HJ? 18 is young, only 27, i suppose, but she very conservative type, touch here cannot, touch ther also cannot. not fun leh, as for 29, have yet to try out. Maybe i will ask her my next trip. wat is the damage for 808?
Overall, if you want more daring games like BJ and FJ, u should visit there ard 7pm, cos morning shift aunties not so fun, most of them only provide HJ service.
Old 09-12-2004, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 21
chatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychatoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros !
I had errands to do today, so I left the office. I decided to make a coomando lightning strike mission to Da Lu. I went to Da Lu today from from 11:30am-12:00 pm (lunch time). It was my first visit to Da Lu in months. Reading the recent FR of other Bros in this forum, I wrote down these numbers when I headed towards Da Lu : 18, 29, 808, 933.
I walked into Da Lu and this old guy with a torch light approached me and mumbled something to me. I asked for 18, 29, 808 and 933. He told me 29 and 933 were not in. So he ordered 808 for me. I also had the chance to see 18, who looked young for Da Lu standards (maybe she is in her mid or late 20s), but I didn’t fancy her, even though I am saying that she is not ugly, she is just average OK looking. I found 808, more mature looking, (maybe in her mid 30s), but more attractive. She looked like a MILF. I am in my early 30s, so she is alright for me, not much of an age gap.
At the time I entered Da Lu, there were only two other guys besides myself, so the ratio of girls to guys was at least 12:3, that is, at least 4 girls per guy. While I sat down with lady 808, many girls approached my cubicle, I was trying to nicely reject them, but I didn’t want to be rude or hurt their feelings scolding them to leave (but I should have, because as you will read later, this was bad strategic mistake). I had to giver her $ 2 to leave.
While I sat down with 808, and caressed each other, more and more ladies kept coming. Some were just too old or not attractive at all. I asked 808, if she did BJ, she told me she doesn’t. She recommended me # 111. Later a lady approached and to my surprise she recognized me from last time. I couldn’t believe it. She had given me a BJ many months ago and she still remembered my face. I forgot to ask her if she was # 111. If my memory serves me right I think the lady who gave a BJ last time, and who let me lick her tits and who French kissed me had a different number.
Anyway, back to the action : My rubba rubba with # 808 included me rubbing her but cheeks through her skirt, caressing her thighs, and cupping her tits through her blouse. She also let me kiss her neck and shoulders, but she shied away from Frenching or letting me lick her ears. She serviced me by caressing me and moaning (which sounded fake, but was arousing). She unbuttoned my shirt and caressed my nipples. She also caressed my thighs. Then she told me to unzip my pants. She started stroking my didi. Then an auntie joined the scene and she was stroking me. I was politely rejecting the other auntie, saying I was fine with # 808 but # 808 kept insisting me to accept her friend.
Then her friend left. As #808 kept giving me a HJ another lady came to our cubicle and rubbed my thighs. # 808 wanted her to stay and shifted in the cubicle so I could be sandwiched between them. I rejected the move again. The lady left. Every lady who approached my cubicle complimented me with bullshit compliments that I am “Yan Dao( handsome) and young. Come on lah ! They must say that to every young guy that goes there ! So I stayed with # 808, and she kept giving me a HJ till I came. I told her I needed to go to the washroom to clean myself up. So I left the cubicle and went to the washroom, as I exited the washroom, # 18 was there with another lady. We talked for a few seconds. I think # 18 could cater to those Bros who want younger girls below 30.
When I went back to my cubicle to finish my drink I told # 808 my intention that I had to leave because I had to go for lunch and I had things to do. Wow, this lady would not let me go. The bill was brought to me , it was $ 13.60 by the Mamasan and suddenly all these ladies flocked out of nowhere to my cubicle. I told the Mamasan I wanted to settle the bill first paying her $ 15 and then I would tip # 808 with the change. The Mamasan told me to pay her $ 50 and then she would give me my change back. This was terrible mistake. I gave her $ 50, but she did not want to give me my change back, I demanded my change, she said she has to “distribute” the tips among the girls who sat with me, What the Fuck ! Even ladies, who had not even approached my cubicle were cashing in my change. At this moment my cubicle was almost mobbed by the Da Lu ladies, they were even blocking the aisle not allowing me to make a move. Then # 808 started to arouse me and wanted me to stay, but I said I have to leave, she said I have to pay her, but I said, “the change was supposed to tip you” “I need money for my lunch and transportation”. She sat on top me pretending to ride and trying to rape me. Then all of a sudden all the other girls crouched closer to my cubicle, leaving no escape route. It felt like a gang rape, I felt like shouting “Tolong Tolong” (Help, help !). I veven told the lady who gave me BJ last time that I am not a newbie and I know the SOP in Da Lu, so what the heck is going on ! She answered ‘The girls must make a living lah !” # 808 kept nagging me to stay longer for her to HJ again or to pay her. What could I do, I just had to pay her $ 20, so I could be “released”. Finally I was able to leave, with a hole of $ 72 in my pocket.
Conclusion : Girl # 808 is pretty by Da Lu standards. Does only HJ, no BJ. Timing was very bad, too many girls, very few customers so I was mobbed. Last time I was there I went with a friend so we split expenses. Evening time girls, will be less of a hassle, because there’s more customers, so female : male ratio is more balanced.
Old 16-12-2004, 11:39 AM
chua7346556

Talking Re: Da Lu

Just went da lu yesterday around 8pm call no18 sit with me.Ruba ruba with her wanted hj for $20 i kinkly reject her@get no99 show me her neb neb@pussy before she even sit down.WOH wearing a black g-string.Get her to do a bbbj for $20 shot into her mouth when cum.Total damage bill $29 no18 $6 no99 $20+$4=$24 total=$59 for2hrs of action.SONG MAN!Same price as tuina but got bbbj instead of only hj!
Old 22-12-2004, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Da Lu

Quote:

Hi, good news for you.Recently I went to dalu.There are a few new chicks quite young.about twenty plus.But i do not know how old are you ? They are no:18,29 and168.You can go to check it out.They start work as early as 10.30.am. Try your luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1