The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
Rodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRodeo3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
Yesterday went and tried joints at bq.
Honestly please avoid at all costs.
Starting they will haggle you by showing their boob's and ass
Then they will make u go VIP Rm.
100 bucks per gal
That makes it 200 bucks for a double bj.
I mean there are better deals...so I declined
They got mad and I left.
Another thing that turned me off in bq pinoy joints is the fact that their
LD is outrageous
Per LD sets u back to 55bucks.
BQ Pinoy Places are best for tourist money

Not Local Money
You are right bro.. BQ pubs are milking money only. I used to visit one or two of these Pinoy pubs but have not been visiting them for some time even if i pass by. But some times temptation lah
BTW which joint we avoid? thks
Old 12-09-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
stylekiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Theres 1 along lavender street, towards balestier, after tyre shop right bros? Any bros tried?
Old 12-09-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylekiddy View Post
Theres 1 along lavender street, towards balestier, after tyre shop right bros? Any bros tried?
Bro,
that one has been around for a long time.
I have not stepped in there for quite a while.

Rather go to the ones in MAude Road or Syed Alwi Road.

Cheers
Old 12-09-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

First field report here.

Is the pinay scene dead? Well, it is nothing compared to what it was back in the day, circa 2007-2010. Fun can be had though. So anyway, seeing that I am single af now, I decided to go out spend more money than I should.

First stop, Pub A. Located just outside TP, this place has been a around for a long time. Entering the pub from the front, there will be a pool table and a relatively huge bar serving area on the left. Beyond that, lotsa of tables and a stage at the rear. No band playing though. This place is big, we're looking at, I would presume, at least 300 sqft. Brightly lit, and there seems to be no area where you can do naughty stuff. That said though, fuck, the girls here are pretty. No baby elephants or land whales. As soon as I sat down, I was attended to by 3 girls, can't for the life of me remember any of their names. So after the usual introduction and whatever, I decided to pick one of them, ok, so she wasnt that slim, but she had huge ass tits! More talking and shit, finally got her drinks. LDs are standard, $30 and $50, beer or tequila. Too bright and open, so after buying her 4 LDs ($200), I had to be real discreet when feeling out her boobs and putting my hands down her panties. She tried to wank me off with my dick still in my jeans, but that got awkward after awhile, so i decided to just be content with molesting her. Lol

Anyway, total spent on LDs = $200
2 jugs of beer for myself, i think it was $60

Personally I think a lot of fun can be had here, girls seem willing to put out, for a price of course. But just a little too bright and open for me, hard to really do anything.

Part 2 to be posted in awile
Old 12-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
First field report here.

Is the pinay scene dead? Well, it is nothing compared to what it was back in the day, circa 2007-2010. Fun can be had though. So anyway, seeing that I am single af now, I decided to go out spend more money than I should.

First stop, Pub A. Located just outside TP, this place has been a around for a long time. Entering the pub from the front, there will be a pool table and a relatively huge bar serving area on the left. Beyond that, lotsa of tables and a stage at the rear. No band playing though. This place is big, we're looking at, I would presume, at least 300 sqft. Brightly lit, and there seems to be no area where you can do naughty stuff. That said though, fuck, the girls here are pretty. No baby elephants or land whales. As soon as I sat down, I was attended to by 3 girls, can't for the life of me remember any of their names. So after the usual introduction and whatever, I decided to pick one of them, ok, so she wasnt that slim, but she had huge ass tits! More talking and shit, finally got her drinks. LDs are standard, $30 and $50, beer or tequila. Too bright and open, so after buying her 4 LDs ($200), I had to be real discreet when feeling out her boobs and putting my hands down her panties. She tried to wank me off with my dick still in my jeans, but that got awkward after awhile, so i decided to just be content with molesting her. Lol

Anyway, total spent on LDs = $200
2 jugs of beer for myself, i think it was $60

Personally I think a lot of fun can be had here, girls seem willing to put out, for a price of course. But just a little too bright and open for me, hard to really do anything.

Part 2 to be posted in awile
Bro,
welcome back to the Pinay scene.

Fully agree that things have gone downhill since the eary 2000s.

Cheers.
Old 12-09-2018, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodeo3 View Post
You are right bro.. BQ pubs are milking money only. I used to visit one or two of these Pinoy pubs but have not been visiting them for some time even if i pass by. But some times temptation lah
BTW which joint we avoid? thks

All bq Pinoy Places
Even AMDK also dont even go in anymore
Old 12-09-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
All bq Pinoy Places
Even AMDK also dont even go in anymore
Bro, I find that they are the cheapest!
They will never use their own money to buy LDs.

On company account, they will drink like fish..
Old 12-09-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro, I find that they are the cheapest!
They will never use their own money to buy LDs.

On company account, they will drink like fish..
actually they are its a real pity why asian women loves them to bits
Old 12-09-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
actually they are its a real pity why asian women loves them to bits
Probably because the grass looks greener on the other side..
Old 12-09-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Part 2

Done with Pub A, I decided to move on to TP/DR. I knew I couldnt expect much, reading the posts here. But decided to fuck it and do it anyway. Most of the pubs seemed dead, very few customers, 7th month maybe, I dont know. As I mentioned in my previous post, girls in Pub A are attractive and that pretty much set the bar. Every pub I entered, must have been at least 4, the girls were really sub standard. Different strokes for different folks, but none really caught my attention. Was about to give up and consider OT, but I just made a decision to check out 1 more pub, Pub B. Well, out of all the girls in there, only 1 was attractive and she was with a customer. But i decided to fuck it and just get it on with however sits with me.

I was approached by what I can only presume to be the mamasan, a lady well into her 50s. Ordered my beer and she went off to get 2 girls for me. This pub definitely had the makings of a real hardcore BMD bar, dim lights, a sort of VIP area with in the middle with couches and a pool table. KTV though, which I dont mind, except that someone was singing annoyingly off key. Both the girls were nothing to shout about, and I dont really fancy 2 girls at a time. So picked the lesser of 2 evils (lol) and we got talking and shit.

It was the right decision though. While not a looker, it was rather surprising that at the age of 30, she had no kids. Not that it mattered, but without even buying her a LD she was giving me a massage and allowed me to run my hands up her thighs, stopping short of her crotch. OF course, being the gentlemen that i am, lol no, I offfered to but her a $50 LD. and damn, it was money well spent indeed!. Unlimited access to any part of her body

Good thing about this place, it's dark and if you sit against the wall, the girls can do stuff to you, like wank you off, by strategic placement of her body. It was exactly what I got, unfortunately, by my 3rd jug, i could not come. But no complaints though, it was good proper BMD bar fun

Spent on 2 LDs, $100
2 jugs = 60+

Great night out. Will explore more places and see what I can find
Old 12-09-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

From ur description A is probably the biggest pub in sg haha nxt to 7-11... and B is on c road ? how i miss good old days , FA, fondre,bali bago ,angeles
Old 13-09-2018, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,
that one has been around for a long time.
I have not stepped in there for quite a while.

Rather go to the ones in MAude Road or Syed Alwi Road.

Cheers
Oh i presume its just a purely drinking place bro?
Old 13-09-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylekiddy View Post
Oh i presume its just a purely drinking place bro?
No idea, Bro , as I have not stepped in there for a long time.
Last time, no Pinays inside.

Cheers
Old 13-09-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
From ur description A is probably the biggest pub in sg haha nxt to 7-11... and B is on c road ? how i miss good old days , FA, fondre,bali bago ,angeles
spot on bro! Yeah, i miss the good old days as well
Old 13-09-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
No idea, Bro , as I have not stepped in there for a long time.
Last time, no Pinays inside.

Cheers
Hehe alright bro, will check it out if im nearby
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1