The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2018, 04:47 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Message parlor ask ur ic number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystalpp View Post
Some mp spa I went don’t even bother to take your particular. I don’t mind giving though since I am still single.
Aiyo... even married give details also not gona do much harm anyway...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-08-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 18
fUNC69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
is there any law that says it's a chargeable offence if we don't put the correct info when visiting the SPA ?

of cos to prevent trouble, don't make it too obvious. if your ic is 1234567, maybe you can put 1234568...... for name , can put any ang mo name and say it's your christian name.

phone num is not necessary according to the law.
bro you may feel like you very satki challenging the law. and you are right. nothing in the law states that you have to give. but in real life, many bros including yourself i am sure, just want to leave there without having to answer any additional questions by AV.

giving fake info just gives the police more reasons to hold you longer than necessary to find out why you need to give fake info. will you get into trouble? probably no. will you kana more questioning? definite yes
Old 17-08-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Different people hv different opinion on this subject matter.

Some says must write accordingly to prevent unnecessary trouble, some says juz anyhow write to prevent personal particulars being leaked out.

At the end of the day, opinion is still opinion, the core of the issue is does such opinion meet the requirement of the industry regulations stipulated?
Old 17-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fUNC69 View Post
bro you may feel like you very satki challenging the law. and you are right. nothing in the law states that you have to give. but in real life, many bros including yourself i am sure, just want to leave there without having to answer any additional questions by AV.

giving fake info just gives the police more reasons to hold you longer than necessary to find out why you need to give fake info. will you get into trouble? probably no. will you kana more questioning? definite yes
it was in the Straits Times a few years back someone got fined for giving false particulars in a HC
Old 17-08-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fUNC69 View Post

why i need to give fake info ? very simple, i didn't know i have to give real info. I am just here for a massage and i don't want them to misuse my personal infomation.

at the end of the day, have you committed a crime ? No.

as you have already said, i won't get into any trouble. more questioning? like what ? u didn't do anything wrong u scared they ask you questions ?
Old 17-08-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
it was in the Straits Times a few years back someone got fined for giving false particulars in a HC
just put one number wrongly lah....no one ask you to put a totally fake number...if they ask.,..just tell them it's an honest mistake and move on PAP style.
Old 17-08-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
katong17 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
If you go clean joint what's there to hide?
because you dunno how secure your info is going to be with them. It's like giving your IC details to a stranger on the street.
Old 17-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 6
Crystalpp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrystalpp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrystalpp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

But a ic number with our name, what can they do? I will put ic number and put Christian name. Anyway Christian name is not on ic. But I am truly using the name. Does it ok to put Christian name?
Old 23-08-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong17 View Post
because you dunno how secure your info is going to be with them. It's like giving your IC details to a stranger on the street.
yes, people have no idea how crooks can use these data to scam you.

just imagine they know you name, ic, add and birthdate....these are typically info that they use for verification.

and they call someone you know and claim they know you.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1