The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-08-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!
Re: Cock difficult to stiff after JG

For the 1st visit i did jg + prostate massage (pm)
JG wise i feel its good, maybe the hardened part is like body aching after sports
The one disturbing me now is the pm.. the strength sifu applied is quite strong, wad i read on internet that we not suppose to applied brutal force on our prostafe. next few days after pm, when i pressed on the upper area of my groin, i feel pain.

So i paid 2nd visit for jg upon sifu advice. attended by her disciple even though i had mentioned i wanted sifu to help take a look.
Anyway, the disciples chk told me its normal etc, if the sifu come over she would ask to do a 2nd pm.. still i insisted the sifu to come over, she said the 1st session maybe not fully recover, nid a 2nd pm..

Roughly those r wad happening lah
My take is, the sifu jg is good or maybe outstanding but i doubt on the pm method/skill.. there is somewhr insight story shared by the disciples, but i dont wan to share it here cause i might 害到 the disciple

im not the best person to judge though so its up to u all to decide.
Im sharing my experience just to create awareness not to blv eveli thing the disciple said... try at ur own risk

*english no good hope u all get my message
Old 16-08-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
All u have to do is to reveal roughly the location of ML.
Amk, authentic massage, with disciple.. i guess u would know already

See my latest summary in this thread
Old 16-08-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Not sure about regaining vitality and hardness, but so far I only find can last longer. Maybe JG acts to desensitize? Cos the session mostly involve a girl playing with your dick
Jg ok, the weird part is prostate massage
C latest comment for summary
Old 16-08-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

How to edit post?
The focus shud be on prostate massage instead of jg
Old 16-08-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderguy View Post
Its a well known and famous one.
Thats i i tot it might be sort of recovery path?
Anyway will return again to see how it goes

She was well known and famous last time, probably until 2016. After that is down hill. I gave up Mar this year and have started getting JG everywhere else

And her price has increased to $250. Hello, you get to fuck A-Grade PRC FL with that money.
Old 16-08-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
She was well known and famous last time, probably until 2016. After that is down hill. I gave up Mar this year and have started getting JG everywhere else

And her price has increased to $250. Hello, you get to fuck A-Grade PRC FL with that money.
After she got those disciples? Haha
Old 17-08-2018, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Ling Ling? Haha! Cock gone liao
Old 17-08-2018, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Ling Ling? Haha! Cock gone liao
U went thr b4?

Cock ok liao la
But prostate area still abit pain
Can cont do jg with her, provided is done by her la. But pm u better think twice
Old 17-08-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15480 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No way, to me 250 is over priced .. anyway "to each his own". Cheers!
Old 17-08-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
After she got those disciples? Haha
When her one disciple who surpassed her left...

You and I know the current is not her disciple per say
Old 17-08-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackpod View Post
No way, to me 250 is over priced .. anyway "to each his own". Cheers!
If jg is done by her i still willing to go
Old 17-08-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
When her one disciple who surpassed her left...

You and I know the current is not her disciple per say
Well, my reference is on the other thread promoting her..
Did not mention all that haha

Anyway personally i think jg is ok just the pm....
Old 17-08-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
carletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For zhua gen; I normally go to Xiao Han; at least twice a month. My didi is more stiff and can last longer nowadays; especially when I make out with my girl friend; she will always come twice b4 me. I find AMK too expensive.
Old 17-08-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carletan View Post
For zhua gen; I normally go to Xiao Han; at least twice a month. My didi is more stiff and can last longer nowadays; especially when I make out with my girl friend; she will always come twice b4 me. I find AMK too expensive.
Mind to share xiao han ctc? Chio or not?
Old 17-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Went to a famous authentic ML for JG..
Next day i felt my groin area and the surrounding of my cock is abit pain when i press on them. Both are the areas she massaged.
cock not as easy to hardened and not as stiff as previous.
Is it normal or any experience on this? Most thread i read did not mention about this..
Any info can share?
Thanks!
can see a lot of people going for JG,but pls be very careful if inexperienced it can make it worse.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread