The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2008, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Fantasies of adult women when you were a pre-teen/teen

I guess I am an early bloomer.

My "gugu" started to stand up whenever I saw swimsuit babes on TV,papers,magazines at the grand old age of 11(In the mid 90s when there was no Internet yet)

At that age,somehow I managed to learn how to rub a bolster against my "gugu" and experienced the nice feeling of wanting to pee but couldn't...Later on,I discovered that looking at pics of sexy women while rubbing my gugu against the bolster made the feeling even more heavenly.

From then on,I became a horny little bastard.Whenever outside,I would look at ladies in sexy attire(especially office ladies) and tried to peep at them zao geng whenever I had the chance.I was never interested in females of my age group(i.e. teens),I was only interested in adult women.

More of my naughty experiences to come...Watch this space.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1452 / Power: 16
wodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud ofwodemama has much to be proud of
Re: Fantasies of adult women when you were a pre-teen/teen

Nothing wrong with it. Its part and parcel of growing up .
i use to fantasize on thoese WWE divas, becuz of their bodies and pretty faces but i did like girls from my age albeit for wanting to experience love.

You reap what you sow.

Next Goal : 1800 points

Dear bros who need me to return favour, kindly pm me with your latest posting! Thank You
Old 05-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
..(In the mid 90s when there was no Internet yet)

....I was only interested in adult women.
Just to point out that Internet starts way before 1990s and the word Internet get popular in 1996.

Adult women or those who are married, normally have more inner beauty and know how to optimize/use their asset.

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 05-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
cpcheongster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

MILF r more experienced but sometimes, green green also good.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 18
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cherrie Chung was my favorite previously
Old 06-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rw6828 View Post
Cherrie Chung was my favorite previously
Same here bro ! Even till now she's still one of my favourite , a truly hot MILF now!!! PCC to her RA movies countless times...
Old 06-09-2008, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Beeririan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awaiting for your next postings here bro
Old 07-09-2008, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Same here bro ! Even till now she's still one of my favourite , a truly hot MILF now!!! PCC to her RA movies countless times...
Din know she acted in RA movies before?
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Old 07-09-2008, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricssonMan View Post
Din know she acted in RA movies before?
She only acted in 1 RA movie in the early 80's and shot to fame after that ! Too bad my collection is video tape ( already spoil ) if not can give it to you. Trying to hunt for VCD or DVD version during my HK trip but couldn't find.....
Old 07-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

When I was 11,I masturbated for the first time

The first time I jerked off was after I saw the downblouse of a nice lady at a bookstore.I didn't see it intentionally.I was looking for some stationary at the shelf when this late 20s or early 30s woman in sporty attire(singlet and shorts) came beside and squatted down to look at the stationary.She wasn't particularly stunning,just average in looks but definitely not ugly.Her boobs weren't big till the extent of spilling out of her singlet,nevertheless,they were big enough to elicit a response from me.(In retrospect,I think she is a decent B-cupper)

I looked down and saw her boobs.Her skin was so fair and white.It was the first time in my life that I saw a real woman's cleavage.I slowly began to develop an erection.I pretended to be busy with my stuff while peeking at her lovely boobs.The wonderful scene lasted for around two minutes or so before she moved away.The male instinct in me told me to follow her so as to catch a glimpse of her again if possible. And I did-with a throbbing erection.But lightning didn't strike twice.She didn't squat or bend down again,rather she left the bookstore.

When I did next-a visit to the gents-was purely based on instinct.I went inside a cubicle to let my didi have some fresh air. So I unzipped my shorts and took out my didi.I replayed the wonderful scene again in my mind I thought of how wonderful her boobs and my brother got harder.Then I touched my stiffened member and it felt good.Then I realised that by rubbing my foreskin,I could heighten the pleasure. So I rubbed my foreskin while fantasizing that the lady was showing her boobs to me.(I didnt know what is sex then)I could feel a strange yet pleasurable sensation and I could feel it building up. Suddenly,my didi just erupted...

And that was my jerk off experience.

Later on,I started to find pics of women in newspapers,magazines and the like to jerk off to-my favourite being lingerie advertisements in newspapers.Yes,even though they were in black and white.My favourite jerk off timing was after school when no one was at home.I would take out the sexy pics which I had secretly hidden,position them on the bed and enjoy myself.

One of my most memorable experience was playing with my didi while watching a Miss Universe edition.It was broadcasted live and I was having my school holidays then.The ladies were in bikini for the swimsuit segment and I quickly recorded it down on VCR.Then I replayed the scenes of the hotter ones while I enjoyed myself.I was naked and lying on the sofa with ladies in bikini with bouncing boobs and butts in front of me.Oh my god,what a wonderful sight.
Old 07-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Later on,I started to find pics of women in newspapers,magazines and the like to jerk off to-my favourite being lingerie advertisements in newspapers.Yes,even though they were in black and white.My favourite jerk off timing was after school when no one was at home.I would take out the sexy pics which I had secretly hidden,position them on the bed and enjoy myself.
Haha, I used to do the same thing also when I'm in my teens. I even did a few scrap books on those nice pictures I collected from newspaper, magazines,....etc. I especially like those lingerie adverts from Marks n Spencer. The angmo models really got class. Got time, I will take out and PCC inside the privacy of my room. That time where got Internet??? PCs are very strange and high tech equipments which only NASA had.
Like you, I was never interested in same age gals that time. I prefer looking at OLs or even big boobs mature mamas.
I had since move on and threw away all these stuffs. Now, I still beo OLs and big boobs mamas. But I got an even bigger interest in 18, 19 y.o. hot SYTs.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 07-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

the main interest would be: The first time u released.... without knowing that it is gonna happened. Self-found hobby..

I remembered, I was sweating and panting then. I even got panicked for a while. ha!

Its wicked. Theres no sex education then. It just felt good but then theres the white sticky substance....
Old 07-09-2008, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 22
virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I remembered when I was about 16 yrs old, the window in my bedroom has a good view of the kitchen and bathroom of another apartment. the daugther in that family, who is in the mid twenties, and used to wrap in towel after her bath. Pretty and petite. In the evening, I would try to spot her coming out of the bath room, so that I can have an instant hard-on. She would then hang her panties out for dry, or put the clothes into the washing machine. The whole scene lasted about 5 minutes. I think she noticed me standing at the window, but that didn't really bother her. I hoped that she would drop the towel, but obiviously didn't happen. When I met her at the lift lobby, I hoped that she would ask me to fug her, but that was just fantasy.

This lasted for a few years until I enlisted into NS. Then I got a girlfriend, so no need to fantasize my neighbour's daugther anymore.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginboy View Post
I remembered when I was about 16 yrs old, the window in my bedroom has a good view of the kitchen and bathroom of another apartment. the daugther in that family, who is in the mid twenties, and used to wrap in towel after her bath. Pretty and petite. In the evening, I would try to spot her coming out of the bath room, so that I can have an instant hard-on. She would then hang her panties out for dry, or put the clothes into the washing machine. The whole scene lasted about 5 minutes. I think she noticed me standing at the window, but that didn't really bother her. I hoped that she would drop the towel, but obiviously didn't happen. When I met her at the lift lobby, I hoped that she would ask me to fug her, but that was just fantasy.

This lasted for a few years until I enlisted into NS. Then I got a girlfriend, so no need to fantasize my neighbour's daugther anymore.
u sure have been patient.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sealwoon is Cool - loads of Potential

I remember the first time I had a hard-on is when I accidentally look through the window slit of my parent house toilet when I was 14 year old into the bedroom of my neighbour.

I remember that every day at around 5pm she will take a shower in the master bedroom toilet and appear naked in the room while later trying out different underwear or bra to wear b4 she goes out. As I was young, I do not know what she was working as but she always dress very sexily.

Seen her fingering herself a number of times too. As I grow older, I realise that she might be working as a FL or nightclub lady as who would also dress sexily and goes off to work at around 6 to 7 pm???

Seen her a number of time at night around 3 am in the morning also caught her coming back drunk and tipssy. I remember I helped her once when she accidentally fell inside the lift lobby and I took the chance to press my hand against her breast that day. Not sure why I did it but she is dead drunk.

Last I heard from my mom is that she is now married with 2 kids and moved to Australia with her husband. She should be at least 45 years old now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1