The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
johnny_boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnny_boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
headache

Hey bro, need some help regarding tis matter.
I been close wid a gal for abt a mth. Constant sms and met up. she knows that i like her but i dont know if she liked me. till one day she suddenly text me saying love me and stuff. but the strange thing is , the very next day. i can sense her attitude became colder and we stop contacting each other. Till tis morning she told me that she jus had a bf in the morning.
How shld i deal wid tis suitation? shld i jus stop contacting her?
Old 24-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 16
cablesnwires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: headache

you answered yourself!
Old 24-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
bloopz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybloopz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ah boy ar... wat is ur response when the gal professed her love for u through sms?

if u ignored the msgs, of coz she will become cold to u la.. once u missed the chance do u think u can get it back?

its time to move on unless u wanna gua chia (overtake another guy) and get her back.. but if she drops the guy for u, she can drop u for another guy right?

good luck..

Thanks to bros who up my points. will return the favour whenever possible.
Old 24-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster

johnny_boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjohnny_boy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloopz View Post
ah boy ar... wat is ur response when the gal professed her love for u through sms?

good luck..
i responded by saying. 'sure anot? dont lie to me lehs' . hmm, maybe i replied wrongly liao bah
Old 24-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_boy View Post
i responded by saying. 'sure anot? dont lie to me lehs'.....
TS, I do not know how young are you.

IMHO, A simply reply: "Me too" followed by fast hand fast leg meetup (possible bonk opportunity) would do the magic.....but.....too late liao it seems She mistaken your "trying to play cool" as No-Interest

Anyway, this type of rocket girl instant noodle relationship, is fast come fast gone type, so just wait for her next opportunity (if you want to).....her next sms(hopefully in a week or a month) would be: I still love you more than him

Don't mind my guessing: You people are around 16-23yrs old?

Where is my Bro Cheonging101? He's an expert in such rocket relationship
Old 24-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 17
uobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to beholduobboss is a splendid one to behold

I do know few chio girls who juz wanna get married and no relationship wanted as they are hurt countlessly by sg guys . And they gave up on love .
Old 24-02-2010, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bonk her first then decide lah. Great chance to bonk her
Old 24-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

she is leading you to nowhere brother. Why not look elsewhere?
What was the reply you gave when she told you she loved you? It might be the reply she was not expecting from you that made her change in attitude the following day. Usually such behavious for women, a norm.
Old 24-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

When a girl confesses to you,
i dun think playing cool is a wise choice.
just reply "me too, and that makes us what?"
she simply has taken your answer as a no and found a quick replacement.

girls are curious creatures, they are able to deciper messages into alot of things you never think of

my 2 cents
Old 24-02-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Bro kwaychup, I agreed. 2 cents well worth Girls are curious asnd hyper-sensitive creature A case of played cool turned cold.....unfortunate it seems.
Old 25-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Samster

thanks bros. maybe it is jus unfortunate that playing cool turn cold. Hopefully she will tell me she love me more than the guy she is wid bah. but then again. such gals are not worth? imho. maybe if she comes back, jus bonk and forget. bro ichigo, haha, good guess. my age is somewhere ard that range.
Old 25-02-2010, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2067 / Power: 22
NetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond reputeNetRodent has a reputation beyond repute

My ex-steady, whom already married, would often also sms me that she miss me. And this usually happened during the certain one week of the month.
Her hormone inbalance caused her to make irrational decision.
And she would revert to her usual indifferent attitude the following few day.

You must get used to this unusual treatment from girls having their PMS.

My 2 cents worth..
Old 25-02-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Big O deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_boy View Post
thanks bros. maybe it is jus unfortunate that playing cool turn cold. Hopefully she will tell me she love me more than the guy she is wid bah. but then again. such gals are not worth? imho. maybe if she comes back, jus bonk and forget. bro ichigo, haha, good guess. my age is somewhere ard that range.
Little Bro, if u really cant forget her & felt aimless w/o her, then u shd pickup yr balls, call her up as if nothing happened, date her out, dont play cool u will end up 'cooler' yrself at heart ......
Uncle here missed out on a gal many years ago becos not balls lah............ .dont be like me!!!
If she really turns u down then bo bian find another one. At least she's honest enough to tell u off
Ask u will get ,seek u shall find.
Old 25-02-2010, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 17
Royster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to beholdRoyster79 is a splendid one to behold

Just bonk and F off.. good luck
Old 25-02-2010, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O View Post
Little Bro, if u really cant forget her & felt aimless w/o her, then u shd pickup yr balls, call her up as if nothing happened, date her out, dont play cool u will end up 'cooler' yrself at heart ......

Ask u will get ,seek u shall find.
Uncle, thanks for ur advice but she got bf liao. lol. if not i sure call de. although it will make me look thickskin? issit it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1