The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17877 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Heard that there is a Filipino pub in Alexandra near ex safra

.can someone provide the location

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Sounds interesting! So far, the West is quite dead. Anyone tried??
Old 18-05-2018, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Sounds interesting! So far, the West is quite dead. Anyone tried??
Need more of the regular pinay pub patrons to post more FR here. One of the reasons the pinay scene is dying down is that the number of customers are decreasing.

Part of the blame also needs to go to the pubs who have jacked up LD prices to $60 in the BQ/Circular road area.
This has created a downward spiral where punters are not going to the pubs coz of the high LD prices and in turn pubs look at increasing their prices to meet their margins.

And more pressure on the girls to make their quotas. Hence it not being as lucrative as 10 years ago for the girls either. So nowadays the number of good looking girls in the pubs also have gone down.

The few pubs that still operate in the TP area, are still charging LD at $30, so do patronize those pubs more often. The level of play is down across the island, so might as well spend less for the same level of action. This may also compel the BQ/CR pubs to lower prices to 50 or 40 even.
Old 18-05-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 19
bowrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, its in the basement of the hotel if i am not mistaken is bonski which was at river valley before
Old 18-05-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 19
bowrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Heard that there is a Filipino pub in Alexandra near ex safra

.can someone provide the location

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Yes, its in the basement of the hotel if i am not mistaken is bonski which was at river valley before
Old 19-05-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowrider View Post
Any bros tried?
Old 19-05-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw bonski Facebook page. Some of the pinay ladies there look really tasty. A lil bah bah but curvy and have huge tits. Anyone went there before? Hows the playability of the girls like? It looks like a decent clean pub..
Old 19-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Saw bonski Facebook page. Some of the pinay ladies there look really tasty. A lil bah bah but curvy and have huge tits. Anyone went there before? Hows the playability of the girls like? It looks like a decent clean pub..
But sorry will be a straight away No for me... all are baby elephants...90% all have children to feed back in Phi...

I'M CIM KING
Old 20-05-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
Need more of the regular pinay pub patrons to post more FR here. One of the reasons the pinay scene is dying down is that the number of customers are decreasing.

Part of the blame also needs to go to the pubs who have jacked up LD prices to $60 in the BQ/Circular road area.
This has created a downward spiral where punters are not going to the pubs coz of the high LD prices and in turn pubs look at increasing their prices to meet their margins.

And more pressure on the girls to make their quotas. Hence it not being as lucrative as 10 years ago for the girls either. So nowadays the number of good looking girls in the pubs also have gone down.

The few pubs that still operate in the TP area, are still charging LD at $30, so do patronize those pubs more often. The level of play is down across the island, so might as well spend less for the same level of action. This may also compel the BQ/CR pubs to lower prices to 50 or 40 even.
Hi, Bro, actually not much to FR when visiting Pinay pubs. Mostly hit or miss until you hit with a particular girl. Then, even if you share, others may not get the same experience with that girl or pub. What we can share would be the basic pub experience, eg well lit or dark, have pool table, slim or fat girls, etc... Let's start doing that.

My first FR.
Went back to an old haunt in Newton. First went there in the 90's when there were only Malaysian girls. Now have slim Pinays. LD's are reasonable. They have a pool table, a brighter section with stools and tables and a darker section with sofas. Closes at 1am.
Old 20-05-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post

I have stopped going to BQ/CR for a while. Over-priced plus girls only looking for Ang mohs.
Old 20-05-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My first FR.
Went back to an old haunt in Newton. First went there in the 90's when there were only Malaysian girls. Now have slim Pinays. LD's are reasonable. They have a pool table, a brighter section with stools and tables and a darker section with sofas. Closes at 1am.
So assume that there will be some action in this pub at the darker section sofa?

I'M CIM KING
Old 20-05-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
See the Facebook page also. Feels like decent pub to hang out with pinay waitresses. Like not much action. But we can be wrong. Any bros going commando to verify?
Old 20-05-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi, Bro, actually not much to FR when visiting Pinay pubs. Mostly hit or miss until you hit with a particular girl. Then, even if you share, others may not get the same experience with that girl or pub. What we can share would be the basic pub experience, eg well lit or dark, have pool table, slim or fat girls, etc... Let's start doing that.

My first FR.
Quote:
I have stopped going to BQ/CR for a while. Over-priced plus girls only looking for Ang mohs.
I think left 1 Malaysian girl. 2 of the Malaysian girls now waitress.
Have not been to the place for quite some time. There also 2 Filipino pub near by.
about 2 years take out the Filipino girl after they close. No idea it is possible now.
Old 20-05-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
So assume that there will be some action in this pub at the darker section sofa?
Yes, but less if the boss is around...
Old 20-05-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think left 1 Malaysian girl. 2 of the Malaysian girls now waitress.
Have not been to the place for quite some time. There also 2 Filipino pub near by.
about 2 years take out the Filipino girl after they close. No idea it is possible now.
That is correct.
Yes, you can still take out after closing provided the girl likes and trusts you..
Old 20-05-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
See the Facebook page also. Feels like decent pub to hang out with pinay waitresses. Like not much action. But we can be wrong. Any bros going commando to verify?
HI, I am thinking of checking it out this week. Probably Tuesday night...
AFAIK, there are now only 2 Pinoy Pubs in the Western side! This one and one more in Bukit Timah..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1