The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Port: S3nse Spa
Time: 7pm
Name: No. 21
Origin: Ipoh
Language: we spoke mandarin
Face : wearing mask
Body : petite
Boobs : didn't take off but i think enhanced
Pussy : X
Auto Roaming: Likely
Massage : 9/10
Catbath: X
BBBJ : X
HJ : if she was doing HJ it wasn't good
DFK : X
Anal : X
Ass Rimming: X
Finger: X
DATY: X
FJ : X
GFE: 6/10 like a friendly aunty
Rush: no rush at all
Damage: RM 148 counter + 150
WIR: Yes for massage 

Wanted a massage and happy ending before dinner. Staying at cititel so visited this place. 

The captain, this young fellow, plus another uncle behind the counter, attended to me. I said wanted to see see first, youg chap said only massage, so no see see. I tried to gently probe a bit about WL here, but they make it sound like there is no more of those services. So i ask only massage is it. Then they say everything also have, just need to nego. Said got NL and CKT. I said i come back after dinner but they said can eat here. Ok lah i just try.

Took me past the pool and sauna area, still same as before covid. But not for me this round. Also quite a few older gents already enjoying themselves in there. Business looks like doing quite well. Took me downstairs into the massage room, which had a shower. Bed is floor type and hard with a solid outer cover for easy cleaning. Can't remember if same as before. Left my destiny to the young captain on who he gonna bring me. 

Waited about 5 min, came in an aunty with a face mask. I can guess that she is above 50 judging also by her arms and cleavage I thought to myself, ok la today just gonna massage and hj will see how. Told me to not be shy and strip everything so can be comfy. Her massage actually very good. Her thumbs are very strong and she knows how to press using oil. Started from the back to the neck and then the legs. And said i must be sleeping quite late as my nerves are quite hard. After about 30 mins, while i still face down, she lightly use finger tips to touch my balls and ass area for stimulation.

Then suddenly came over to talk to me about something like juagen, to help improve erection, said if i do often even at 60 or 70 will still be hard. She didn't use the term juagen, but i thought it was. I actually just did it for the first time in Sg, but pretended i didn't know anything. So i agreed. She said i can choose whether to shoot or not but i was told in sg better not to shoot. I didn't say anything but ask her to proceed. Dmg quoted 150. Tried to nego but no go.

First she continued the light stimulation from behind for few mins. Then ask me flip around. She said before start she stimulate for me to relax. After a while seeing as i'm not solid yet she touched my chest. Then she use her finger tips to gentle massage my tip, soft stroking. After maybe 5min she ask if i can shoot or not. I didn't know she was trying to get me to come. She said running out of time and she haven't started her specialty. She can remove her top for another 30. So i said forget about shooting, just give me massage. She said if i will be unsatisfied, i said np.

Then she proceed to rub and press and grab the nerves around my dic. Some minor pain - just like how when you get your nerves pressed on your back that kind of process. Pain wasn't too bad because after that felt good.

Told me not to shower for 30min and not to shoot for next 2hr. Also i may feel pain next day around the massaged area, or urinating my also feel a little pain.

But none of those happened. And actually when i walked out, i felt very very refreshed. Her massage did wonders for my energy actually. Wouldn't mind going back to her.

Oh ya i also asked her how come no more WL here. She said still have. I said captain told me dont have. She said maybe today don't have. So no idea on that situation. Maybe will try again next time in a less busy hour.

And lastly, went to the bar for food. Everything was almost gone. And cold. Bar tender ask if i want to heat up, i saw the food looks not appetizing so i just ate a bit. But an indonesian lady was seating beside me and smiled sweetly at me when i came in. I thought, she is really cute. with long legs and not bad body from what i can see. I thought maybe she's a FL so i ask if she's working. But she politely just smiled and shook her head. oops. no idea again what's the situation.
Old 14-11-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
skysoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
blow water can boost ego ?

cfm have ckt n nasi lemak lah if u know whr to get

but grab back to town from PJ on raininy day the fare surge up so much lucky is in MYR
Hey bro, able to share local contacts for your find? Looking for local Malaysian if possible. Thanks
Old 18-01-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JBlunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited this place two weeks ago, as I was staying in the hotel. Opted for massage only. I arrived there late, so I went into the room straight. The masseur was the same.

To add on, the massage skills were good and worth a revisit. She was really serious about massaging. Then opt for juagen. Tipped her to take off her top, and she kept her underwear. Auto roaming was allowed. The boobs, between B and C cup, natural as they are shaggy. Other than this, do not expect much from her, as she was not WL. The GFE was good, and very friendly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playstate View Post
Port: S3nse Spa
Time: 7pm
Name: No. 21
Origin: Ipoh
Old 22-01-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

Want to try naai lemak but like no lobang and i dont wan a pay rm2.5k for one

I Lurve BBBJ,CIM and COF!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1