The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DogDog87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Hey guys,
new kaki here.

Actually not so new... I do follow the threads but never posted any FR before only... and thanks master cheongster bro 69ers for your recommendation on LeLe from NS last time... but it's been so long I think she left d...

Now keep reading the SmallInn FRs so damn good... I itchy wan try again... but you guys said wont give to newbies right =(..

Can teach what should I do to become not newbie? but I don't really cheong wan leh... maybe once in a yearly quarter... very hard to find opportunity to go out..
Old 23-03-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
revrin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogDog87 View Post
Hey guys,
new kaki here.

Actually not so new... I do follow the threads but never posted any FR before only... and thanks master cheongster bro 69ers for your recommendation on LeLe from NS last time... but it's been so long I think she left d...

Now keep reading the SmallInn FRs so damn good... I itchy wan try again... but you guys said wont give to newbies right =(..

Can teach what should I do to become not newbie? but I don't really cheong wan leh... maybe once in a yearly quarter... very hard to find opportunity to go out..
im not sure if u are going to read this, but my suggestion is u can read through the forum and go try out places that people share here. then write FRs about ur experience, share it. Then people will share their kangtao with u too.
Old 23-03-2014, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
69ners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogDog87 View Post
Hey guys,
new kaki here.

Master cheongster? Still laughing! I might not be a noob anymore, but I have a ways to go! Next on my list are freelancers... Still want to try CKT, NL and Indon. But I am picky. Love SYT with GFE. Fake makes me potong stim... As bro Revrin (who helped me on my climb out of newbie status) read, take notes, and you will glean more than you realize. I discovered Roy@l, and New S@voy that way.
Old 24-03-2014, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
nookie7 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69ners View Post
Nice FR! Now I know what you are looking for too!
haha...yea..will explore more..
Old 25-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinhamodek View Post
SmallInn.

Thanks to bro 69ers for the contact I finally found some time to try the tomyam few days ago....
Saw 4 gals when I was there Jane, Ah Nok, Lisa and Mickey..
I took Lisa when I was told she just arrived the nite before.
Service is SOP Thai style lah, shower, massage(surprisingly her massage is quite good,not the piano type) and FJ.
Overall is value for money...140+10 for tips.
Will return to try others when I have the chance.
I am told that Ah Fa is the GFE Ang pai
Old 28-03-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

Small In - Lip Sin

Needed to replace the memory of Ah Noi so, had a wechat with the OKT. Told him I am really into GFE, not just looks and even good service. Just my luck, he said his GFE ang pai just came back.So, beh tahan, I made my way down to Lip Sin.

Being my second time, I just needed a reminder on the level they were on, and in minutes, Ah Pin opened the door. Despite her stern looks, she has huge eyes and a sunflower seed face. She was wearing short cutoff denim shorts and a body hugging tank-top. She greeted me demurely and welcomed me into a tidy living room. The bad smell was no longer there like last time. The place look well kept.

My eyes followed Ah Pin and her shapely ass and thighs as sat back down for lunch on the floor. I sat across from her and pretended to check my messages while I eyed her lovely ass cheek lobes spilling out of her shorts and her camel toe as she slurped up ramen noodles happily. She giggled as she caught me oogling her, and I giggled too and pretended not to notice being caught. She seems quite playful.

Ah Fa came out to join us in an electric blue mini-dress. She has long, brownish hair with highlights, and heavy make up. Her skin was fair and creamy, and had a healthy active look about it. She sat, and no one said a thing. I continued to watch them as they bantered. then a few minutes later, Ah Pin said I was waiting for her. And then we all laughed!

She led me into her room that was very tidy and began to strip. I asked her if she spoke English, and she does, but is obviously more comfortable in Mandarin. She hung up my clothes, handed me a fresh towel and brought me to wash in the cramped bath. The water was almost uncomfortably hot from the tank up on the roof. But she soaped me up and leaned in to let me inhale her lovely scent. We bantered and she relaxed.

I asked her what she wanted to start with. Massage. So on my belly, she began such a deep and confident massage that I started falling asleep and moaning. She asked if I was hurting and I told her she was lulling me asleep! She found that funny. But I was keenly aware that she was dragging her hair along my leg and over my crack. I moaned happily and she chuckled, then slid her creamy thigh over my ass... wah. Then, she shifted and used the excuse drag her shin and foot along my leg and over my crack...

On the flip, she stepped out to look for something in the kitchen, and I used the opportunity to empty my bladder. While on my back, she gave me a lot of eye contact and asked me lots of questions, even when she walked her way up my leg and held the groin press. Found out that she was here just 4 days and will go back in 2 weeks for Songkran. Then she might return. I hope she does. As we talked, I ran my fingers through her hair, and brushed the back of my hands on her delicious skin. I was accessing and caressing as much of her as she would let me reach, and she was letting go... movements slowing, breathing deeper, eyes closing, lips parting, soft moans... and then, she kneels at me crotch and bends over pausing just a moment to wink at me and to tell me that she likes that I am big and muscular for my age (poking my shoulder for emphasis), then she sucks my nipple and walks her augmented breasts back over my abdomen and around my delighted didi.

She hunches over and wipes my dick with toilet paper (why do they do that?) laps my knob a few times and sucks it into the back of her throat. She impales herself with more with each stroke, and I am hugged by a tightness and teased by little nodules and tantalizing ridges that I had to stay focused so as to not cum in her mouth! I reached forward to part her veil to watch her handiwork on my rod and she winked at me. OMG.

Sensing I was high, she sat up and confessed that she was getting tired because I was big. She capped me, and tested her lovely pink pussy on my swollen cock. She threw a glance of sincere pause, unsure how I was going to feel inside her. I took the moment to kiss her slender neck and gnaw on her shoulder, which made her go weak and drop heavily on my rod. She yelped, threw her head back and flicked my face full of hair and glared at me in awe tinted with happiness and yearning.

Then she sat up and started the longest and most intense CG session ever. She was really getting off on me--pretty much like Jane grinding her pussy lips and clit on the back of my dick raw (see earlier FR), except that Ah Fa was impaling and grinding her pussy at really extreme angles, making the base of my cock and pelvis sore. Can still feel it. She fucked herself sideways in a vertical corkscrew, then dropped to grind me hard. She wouldn't quit! So I molested her beautiful but obviously fake C-D Cup breasts, caressed thighs and parted her now slimy crack (she seemed to like that). Finally, she paused to take a moment to rest, so I fucked her furiously from below, causing her to squint and give me another look of disbelief, then she slaps my chest with her palm and lets out a long, escalating scream like she was going over the edge on a rollercoaster. Fortunately, I was not near to cumming and it was really shiok to watch her get off on me! Eventually, after maybe 2 or 3 surges, I sat up. She promptly took my place. I tugged her off the pillow (no head banging on the walls) and kissed her inner thighs. She covered her pussy protectively and hid her lovely heart shaped pink rose petals from view.

I slipped in easily and she was extremely flexible, immediately stretching her legs above me and pulling it towards her and over to one side. Not overly stimulating for me since her tunnel was a bit loose, but again, watching her face flush with passion, and pumping her hard enough to get my old swinging balls to slap her anus was great fun. I parted her legs to suckle and flick her pink, long nipples and then grabbed her legs into a jockey position. Love tube folded, I drove deeper, causing her to groan with pleasure and take me along for another incredulous high. Now she is singing with eyebrows lifted, eyes closed, and face angelic: "Wo yao! Wo yao! WO YAO!" Like a kitten mewing for tuna! Holy Shit! Beh tahan! So I reached below to grab her hips up to me and I ape-fucked both of us stupid--I am grunting and growling, she is suppressing a shriek like she is in pleasurable pain. No rush to get me to pull out as her abdomen quivers and her legs are floppy-heavy.

As she traps my cap with her fingers, she says sweetly and matter of factly with eyes and head bowed: "Ni zuo ai hen hao" and kissed the base of my neck and holds me tightly. I kiss her without making eye contact, but her hands are still gripping mine. Wow. My journey from zero wanker to this has been long...

Back in the shower, it is SOP, but we banter more in the room, and I told her I would surely find her again when she returns from Songkran. She takes one hand, kisses my cheek and pats my butt, whispering: "You are a good man" to me as I leave.

SmallIn Lipsin
Ah Fa
TomYam-Chiang Mai
Face: 8 Heavy make up and eyebrows but big eyes and nice features. Pretty smile
Body 8 Very fair, creamy skin with few scars or marks. Nice curves in the right places, toned muscles
Boobs 6 Fake C Cup with long pink nipples, I rather have smaller natural boobs
Pussy 9 Gorgeous symmetrical pink petals like elongated heart, a bit loose, naturally wet and slimy, fresh smell
Fingering No--kept pushing my hand away
DATY Did not try after trying to finger her
69 Nope
Massage: 8 Very nicely done with lots of skill!
BBBJ: 9 she gagged a few times and continues
FJ: 9 She cowgirled me so hard I was aching and hurting at times
GFE: 10 OMG
WIR: Absolutely for her
Damage: RM140 + Rm10 Tip
Old 02-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

bladesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rxyal hotel
Miko (PRC-NEW)
Damage: 200
Face: pretty..looks abit like Japanese girls because of her teeth (bit crooked). Always smiling.
Body: wore a sexy cheongsam with black bra and leopard t back when I arrive. she loves tattoo. Huge flower tattoo below her right boob, few on hands
Boob: b-c cup? Overall ok but with quite big Brown patch around nipple.
Pussy: well kept. Hairy. Tightness around 7/10. Needed some lubricant to start the show
Fingering/daty: not allowed to daty. But fingered a little bit. No kissing as well
Bbbj: 6/10. Not long enough but likes to tickle the head while sucking it. Quite nice. Wish it had b longer.
FJ: 7/10.. started with cow girl for few mins and lied down on bed. Expected me to drill her missionary. Hai....beh tahan with her face and her horny screams in chinese, cos I like her type of looks and with a little Japanese look on her, I pump her full force. Her face looks like she want it badly but being pretty same time.
Gfe: 8/10. We talked quite a bit before start and after as well. I hug her before I left and she asked me to return again.

Might return for her if there's no other better choice of girls. Actually wanted to try gaga but not was busy. No luck for the goddess!

Overall, happy with Miko and would recommend to bros here. Please try. She will be here until 20+ she said.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
nookie7 is Cool - loads of Potential

went Small In 2 days back...went up saw 4 ladies...did not ask all their names...choose one which caught my attention, got to know her name is Rin.

nth much, led me to the bathroom...had a cold bath..wash up and started to massage my back...surprisingly she give me a lot of GFE feeling which i like! love her boob..was playing around while she massages me..after a short massage, she lie down beside and we started frenching...her hand starts to play with my dick..slowly she started cat bath..my hand figure the way down her pussy...she's wet!!

the blow job was good...almost cum but i had to stop her! capped and started doing missionary...pumping her while frenching her...awesome feeling...finished her with doggystyle..

SmallIn Lipsin
Rin
TomYam-Bangkok
Face: 7 slightly heavy make up..always smiling..
Body 8 fair, creamy skin, Nice curves and and decent height for me..
Boobs 7 should be real C cup boob as never tried fake silicons
Pussy 8 wet but abit loose...anyway compensated with her skills..
Fingering tried but she say no..can just rub the pussy...
DATY did not try..
69 Nope
Massage: 8 wasn't expecting a good massage but she surprise me..
BBBJ: 8 suction just nice almost made me cum...
FJ: 9 missionary and doggystyle...she can try more position but i came..
GFE: 11 one of the best!!
WIR: i will but keen to try others.
Old 05-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

smackthatass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bross any places u guys recommend in penang...ive tried thye huan and wardorf...any other places?...recommend please..
Old 05-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

where is this place bro?
Old 05-04-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

which place is this man?
Old 05-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie7 View Post
went Small In 2 days back...went up saw 4 ladies...did not ask all their names...choose one which caught my attention, got to know her name is Rin.

SmallIn Lipsin
Rin
TomYam-Bangkok
Face: 7 slightly heavy make up..always smiling..
Body 8 fair, creamy skin, Nice curves and and decent height for me..
Boobs 7 should be real C cup boob as never tried fake silicons
Pussy 8 wet but abit loose...anyway compensated with her skills..
Fingering tried but she say no..can just rub the pussy...
DATY did not try..
69 Nope
Massage: 8 wasn't expecting a good massage but she surprise me..
BBBJ: 8 suction just nice almost made me cum...
FJ: 9 missionary and doggystyle...she can try more position but i came..
GFE: 11 one of the best!!
WIR: i will but keen to try others.
Great job and nice FR, nookie7!
Old 05-04-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster (M)

where is this??..please lemme knw the location
Old 05-04-2014, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nozila is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro 69 er, care to share the contact of smallinn? I'm going to be in Malaysia soon. Thank you
Old 06-04-2014, 02:55 AM
Samster (M)

Anyone from penang need some places I've tried they huan and waldrof...any other places to have a good time?....read about small inn from the other posts where is this place exactly?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1