The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Penang / Butterworth

Notices

Penang / Butterworth An Island Paradise in more ways than one.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Crazy584 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pearl of the Orient

Hey bro... Can pm the details for me... Tq very much n hapi cheong...
Old 08-07-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster (M)

dy3d deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me the details..thanks
Old 08-07-2014, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

dy3d deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can pm me the details thanks
Old 11-07-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
69ners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hosting a teh Tarik tonight at 8pm old town white coffee in new world Park to exchange contacts. If you want a quick start in cheonging or want quality ports, come by. We will only ask about your forum user ID as name and you can watch.
Old 11-07-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster (M)

Loctormayat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish i can come, gonna miss tonight. If there's one the next time, i'll try to make it.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experiences. Very good write up you got there.
Old 12-07-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

7 attended TT: jaws, vestige, kiasukiasi, limlim, mixxx, blueye and myself. Good meal, good company, then jaws taught us how to pluck papaya at Taipei.
Old 12-07-2014, 03:13 PM
Samster

Bittersweet Sessions at the Happy City

Bitter

Nunao spoke only Vietnamese and smiled the entire time we communicated through sign language. The room and bathroom were small but she kept it neatly. A pack of ciggies and lighter proved the source of the smoke stink in her room. She cleaned my dick and rinsed the rest of my body off quickly.

On the tiny single bed, she laid down and let me kiss her gently while she played with my dick like she was pumping water. I kept crashing into the wall which made her grin sweetly. She did not object to much except kissing on the lips and DATY. Eventually she tried a cursory BBBJ that was very gentle with much licking and kissing. She wanted to cap me after I rose in minutes, but I asked her to take her turn. She laid down and held up her arms like a mannequin. She forced a continued smile but looked apprehensive. I kissed her nipples and sucked her breasts. Not a reaction from her catatonic state until I tried to DATY her then she flinched and covered up her groin.

She tried to smile in apology and I kissed her knee to placate her.

She sat up to cap my semi-limp dick and shoved me unceremoniously into her pussy which spat me out. She was tight and I was limp. I rubbed her clit with me thumb and gave myself a handjob while rubbing my knob on her pussy. Fully inflated I slipped into her and started rowing. Fast forward the snooze inducing silent experience to my climax because I wanted to move on. She seemed a bit confused and lost in her thoughts at the time since I came silently.

We proceeded with clean up and departure. Told OKT that he was absolutely right but she is trainable.

Nunao, Viet, SYT
Face: 8 round, full, and very sweet smile, unblemished. Girl next door.
Body: 6 soft skin, short and small frame but no muscle tone and slightly chubby. Hair on belly. Weird tattoos make her look like teen delinquent girl.
Boobs: 7 C cup with pointy cone nips.
Pusssy: 8 Full bush, fresh, long lips and tight.
Kissing: on parts of body, no lip
Fingering: Exterior
DATY: No
HJ: 3
BBBJ: 3
FJ: 3 I did all the work
GFE: 3 Like a scared neighbor
Damage: Usual

Sweet

Having done my duty by obtaining Intel on Nunao, I found myself still horny, so I asked the OKT to let me see Jane if she was still available. When she opened the door she looked very sleepy but thrilled to see me. Later she said having rooms without windows was difficult for her. Nevertheless, she greeted me with kisses and invited me on her bed while she finished what she was doing on the phone.

I sat and she plopped into my lap like a kitten. She purred and squirmed happily when I slid my warm hands under her black minidress to fondle her little butt through pink satin panties. I leaned down to nuzzle her neck, she giggled, so I nibbled her ear.

She gasped and turned to kiss. Her ear glowed red and I reached into her dress to knead her breasts. She shifted to give me more access, then rolled onto all fours and confided that she missed me dearly. I told her I arrived directly from work soon as I could, which is why I did not bring her a present. She kissed me and noticed that I was sweaty. I told her it was from being hot outside, instead of a session with Nunao…

We stripped, and I stole a few sneaky licks and kisses as she bent over to drop her clothes. She yelped and patted me away playfully. Then she slid under the fluffy cloud-like blanket to kiss. She rocked and bucked as I wriggled a finger onto her anus but she pulled my hand away, so I kneaded her ass while she presented her little boobies for attention bumping her warm damp crotch on my already growing dick.

Her mouth was parted and drooling as she glanced down guiltily and grinned as she snapped out of her moment of want.

"Shower?" Sure that would be prudent. And she began her thorough, gentle, full body scrub. I continued kissing and fingering relentlessly and she was getting very slimy below.

Back on the bed. She pressed her clit on the back of my raw dick and rubbed to start her fire again. I was kneading both titties when someone started knocking. Another customer? I told the OKT… maybe he is lost. Jane ignored the customer, so I did too. Eventually, she threw the blanket over me and wrapped herself in a towel to greet the intruder. It was housekeeping with another huge fluffy comforter.

“I cold at night” she explained. “I make you warm now yah” I said. She giggled her eyes into squinty slits and DFK me as she crawled over me and dragged her slimy oyster on my thigh. She circled her pressed oyster on my leg as we licked and sucked each other’s tongues.

She moaned into my mouth and pulled away panting with lusty eyes. “You make me hot, bay bee” she whispered as she retreated to suck on my pole.

The technique was sound, and resembled other great BBBJ with nut and inner thigh licking and sucking. There was no deepthroat. Yet, it was cum inducing as her sincerity moaned into my dick and her eyes conveyed her deep desire. As I shivered and jizzed into her mouth just a bit she lapped the slime off my dick. Then, I told her it was her turn.

She sat up and clapped her hands, then threw herself beside me even before I got up. “My turn” she purred gleefully and rolled side to side like a schoolgirl.

I kissed my way from a DFK passed her boobies and abdomen, and she shoved my face to her crotch. “Make me hot darleeeng” she sang in her preteen girl voice. Then she grabbed fistfuls of pillow and arched her neck with back writhing as I sunk into her hot snatch. She bucked her pubic bone onto my teeth as I lapped and twirled my tongue on her clit, and jammed my lip onto my teeth a few times, I might have heard her loud moans (I was determined to school Nunao who was just across the hall) if not for the fact that Jane’s thighs were clamped over my ears as she lifted her ass up off the bead.

So I groped her cheeks and slid my flattened tongue onto her love tunnel, spreading her lips wide and slurping her tangy, tongue tingly nectar. My nose bumped her clit as she bucked furiously on my tongue with hand behind my head pressing my face tightly on her. Suddenly, she throws her legs straight out like splits and I hear her full on moan-screams as she contorts her body into snarling, writhing convulsions.

She continues panting desperately and swipes her breast and pussy spastically as I rose to survey my handiwork. Her brow is furrowed and her eyes look vulnerable, slightly pained. “I make you hot yet, darling?” She nodded gravely and stammered between breaths “You. Stay… with me. all night! Keep me, warm!”

With that I licked my long finger and slipped into her imploded hole and pull tugged her into another freakish high. This time she had her crotch pointed to the ceiling and hands under her own ass. I pressed my free palm on her lower abdomen, causing her to soar viciously into the stratosphere with rocket boost. She kicks her legs like a butterfly and sing screams while her face contorts into agony and delight.

Somehow, she walked herself up off her bed to lean on me limply, eyes dilated and locked into mine. She whispers and mumbles sweet things as she kissed nuzzled me while she capped me.

As she glanced down to check I probed her ear gently with my tongue and she squealed then chided me gently: “Naughty! Come fuck me now, darleeeng”

I needed no further invitation as somehow, Jane’s charms inflated my cock into a hard on despite having had Nunao just half an hour earlier. I slid my knob into her twat and she pushed me in and gasped. Then she guided me deeply into her as she grunted and writhed like she was in pain, but since she was driving I followed her anguished lead. Suddenly, her panting moans silenced into a gaping moment like freeze frame and she yowled at the peak of her orgasm. Eyes flung wide open, she grabs my head and assaults me with DFK.

My stamina was high since I had my first release earlier, so I repositioned her feet on my thighs then jiggled her hips to bring her up high again. I paused and rearranged her into jockey as she gasped like a fish out of water. Finally, I ball slapped her anus and pumped my remaining load into her with bellowing groans as she completed her labor-like high where she crushed my hand with her tiny fingers.

Spent, she invited me to rest as she got up and tidied up cheerfully. She paused a few times to caress herself and giggle, glancing at me to chide: “Naughty. You!”

“Hey, but at least you are not cold anymore!” I retorted. She chuckled and came back to give me kisses.

She returned to the bed, but I was still unable to move. So she spooned me tightly, using me like her blanket and swaddling us with the comforter. She cooed contentedly and grinned. We chatted for a very long time and she showed me some stuff on her phone. While sitting up, I nibbled her shoulder. She squirmed invitingly, so I suckled her breast again and offered her another high. “Enough lah, darleeng, I no more strength” she mewed.

“OH!” She gasped and then rushed to grab toilet paper. “I much water” she batted her eyes shyly as she mopped up her pussy several times. I seriously considered lapping her dry, but knew I should move on if only to attend the TT I organized later that evening. As we rose to have her clean me up again, she tossed the covers over her spot, but I uncovered the incriminating evidence and admired the saucer sized stain of love juice while she scolded: “You, naughty!” then giggled I innocently and rocked side to side again.

She offered absolutely no indication that it was time to leave, but I knew better and had another appointment to attend.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Salute bro 69ers!!!! Thanks. How I wish I can write like you
Old 13-07-2014, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 10
quatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to all

Can anyone tell me whr is happy city? Appreciate that
Old 14-07-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster

1Malaysia

Bros, my next project is to rally you 1Malaysia Bros. I am gathering contacts of ports and girls who service Malay and Indian Bros. I know it is sensitive, but I will suggest that Penang seems to favor Chinese at least in this department. So, please help me help me and your brothers yah. Private message me and we shall chat.
Old 15-07-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to bro 69ers.... Visited NS again... Tried a PRC

Name Siao Wei
A acups
Tight
No fingering
Hygiene is plus plus
All SOP
Old 16-07-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 10
quatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to allquatil is a name known to all

bro 69 can share some of the contacts in penang?
thanks.
Old 24-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
DogDog87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

Due to very dangerous time constraint for me this is gonna be short.

15/7/2014
YangKuang Port
HuanHuan, PRC, SYT
Face: 6/10 very much different from the picture imo but hey everyon'es got different perceptions
Body: 7/10 petite small frame
Boobs: 7/10 about B Cup I am guessing, pretty standard
Pusssy: 7/10 bush, not oo tight but not loose either
Kissing: did not allow at first, but in the heat of action she stuck her tongue down my throat
Fingering: yes
DATY: No, not my interest, didnt ask
HJ: 3
BBBJ: 5 (Fire and ice turn out to be not really my thing)
FJ: 8 rode me like a pro cowgirl and then multiple positions
GFE: 10 very genuinely nice, friendly, and chatty
Damage: 120-normal 150-fire&ice +RM30 tips for the great service

Extra notes: OKP and OKT EXTREMELY NICE AND FRIENDLY. For that, I gave OKP extra RM20 tips. Do note that this port has a strict security protocol so one can go about his business with peace of mind.
WIR: Yes
Old 30-07-2014, 12:33 AM
Samster

PenangKia1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pearl of the Orient

Finally made it to SmallIn BW yesterday and was hooked up with Visa (Viet). The environment is lebihkurang but the service was outstanding. I had a great weekend with Visa.

Face: 7/10 sweet and looks like Local CKT.
Body: 6/10 petite with tattoo in her body.
Boobs: 7/10 quite big but with some stretch mark.
Kiss: yes
Fingering: No
BBBJ: 6/10 she performed till I asked her to stop.
FJ: 7.10 very accommodating. She rides me at the beginning and then we changed position.
GFE: 10 very nice and friendly
Damage: 140 + 10 tips for her service.
WIR: yes...she was extremely good.

Note: Get ready to walk across the waiting hall with towel before and after show for wash-up. It looks odd to me as other WL were seeing me walking around, luckily no other customers around.....hahahahaha.

Thanks to bro69 for the contacts....
Old 30-07-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

PenangKia1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pearl of the Orient

Here is the review on FiveStar BM that I explored last week. It is actually a MP with some additional service.

Ah Tee (Viet)
Face: 8/10 sweet...feel like bonging a schoolgirl.
Body: 8/10 petite.
Boobs: 6/10 can't expect a big boobs from a secondary school girl.
Kiss: yes
Fingering: No
BBBJ: 6/10 she performed till I asked her to stop...but again, she looks like inexperience.
FJ: 7/10 very accommodating...tried few position. I can sense she cannot handle my size, so I handled her slowly.
GFE: 6/10 Language barrier, otherwise very accommodating.
Damage: 160.....kinda pricey for that environment.
WIR: yes...will try others as their stock seems to be tempting. PoohPooh is my next target.

Note : it is a MP environment, so no washing....just wash with wet tissue and jump into action. Their stocks are good but the environment sucks. BTW, since she is a schoolgirl type her massage is completely out (1/10)...she just played piano in my body.

Overall I had a good experience feeling like bonging a teenage girl. hihihihihi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1