The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-05-2012, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Sensational..........................how did Chelsea win????

Yes I agree.........Chelsea was overrun yet they came out winners.

Congrats to Chelsea. Every player will get a big red packet from the owner today.
Old 20-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Alan Pardew

However, Pardew has the chance to test himself in Europe next season. Something that Liverpool just can’t offer. Is Liverpool a bigger club than Newcastle? Yes – just look at their histories. Will he be tempted? Probably – who wouldn’t be? But will he go? I don’t think so.
Huh? Aren't we in Europa league next year as a result of the League Cup victory? Same as Newcastle right? Does Chelsea's CL victory change anything? Spurs losing a CL spot, probably Spurs will take Newcastle's Europa spot? Will we lose our Europa spot to Newcastle then?
Old 20-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Huh? Aren't we in Europa league next year as a result of the League Cup victory? Same as Newcastle right? Does Chelsea's CL victory change anything? Spurs losing a CL spot, probably Spurs will take Newcastle's Europa spot? Will we lose our Europa spot to Newcastle then?
yes...Liverpool is in Europa league by virtue of the League Cup Champion...and also runners-up for FA Cup...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes...
Thanks for your swift answer. Anyone going to meet Bellamy on the 1st of June at Queensway (Weston) and Fowler on the 3rd of June at Courts (details not released yet)?
Old 20-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

AVB to speak to Liverpool
May 19, 2012
Email PrintBy Harry Harris, Football Correspondent

Andre Villas-Boas will this weekend be interviewed for the vacant managerial post at Liverpool.

Villas-Boas, who has been out of work since losing the Chelsea job in March, fits the criteria of the Liverpool owners as they target a young coach who can remain in the job long-term. Wigan manager Roberto Martinez, 38, also remains in the frame for the post.

ESPN sources have also revealed that Liverpool plan to approach Pep Guardiola via Luis Suarez's agent, who is the outgoing Barcelona coach's brother. Even so, they recognise that the 41-year-old is a long shot, considering he has already rejected Chelsea's overtures and remains insistent that he will take a year's sabbatical.

Fenway Sports Group's 'long list' of ten candidates does include older managers, and former England boss Fabio Capello, 65, may be sounded out. Rafael Benitez is not on that list "for the time being" but he might eventually be included, if some of the prime candidates fall by the wayside, and it is ESPN's understanding that he has registered his interest in the post.

Marseille's Didier Deschamps, Ajax's Frank de Boer and Netherlands coach Bert van Marwijk are also on the long list, but Swansea manager Brendan Rodgers and Borussia Dortmund's Jurgen Klopp - who led his side to a league and cup double this season - have both turned down the chance to be interviewed. Klopp said: "I have been made aware of interest from England, and it is an honour to be linked with big clubs in the Premier League, but I have a contract with Dortmund until 2016 and am going nowhere."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...erview?cc=4716

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 20-05-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
DavidShao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

After he was sacked, virtually the same team, Chelsea won the FA cup and Champion League. Are our owners blind?

You may say his sacking is partly due to losing the dressing room. But I suppose every top managers are expected to be able to command respect from your players. If you can't, please go manage the likes of Wigan, Swansea, WBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
AVB to speak to Liverpool
May 19, 2012
Email PrintBy Harry Harris, Football Correspondent

Andre Villas-Boas will this weekend be interviewed for the vacant managerial post at Liverpool.

Villas-Boas, who has been out of work since losing the Chelsea job in March, fits the criteria of the Liverpool owners as they target a young coach who can remain in the job long-term. Wigan manager Roberto Martinez, 38, also remains in the frame for the post.

ESPN sources have also revealed that Liverpool plan to approach Pep Guardiola via Luis Suarez's agent, who is the outgoing Barcelona coach's brother. Even so, they recognise that the 41-year-old is a long shot, considering he has already rejected Chelsea's overtures and remains insistent that he will take a year's sabbatical.

Fenway Sports Group's 'long list' of ten candidates does include older managers, and former England boss Fabio Capello, 65, may be sounded out. Rafael Benitez is not on that list "for the time being" but he might eventually be included, if some of the prime candidates fall by the wayside, and it is ESPN's understanding that he has registered his interest in the post.

Marseille's Didier Deschamps, Ajax's Frank de Boer and Netherlands coach Bert van Marwijk are also on the long list, but Swansea manager Brendan Rodgers and Borussia Dortmund's Jurgen Klopp - who led his side to a league and cup double this season - have both turned down the chance to be interviewed. Klopp said: "I have been made aware of interest from England, and it is an honour to be linked with big clubs in the Premier League, but I have a contract with Dortmund until 2016 and am going nowhere."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...erview?cc=4716
Old 20-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

we can only guess who will be the next manager.

in my books, only Pep or Jose is good enough followed by Rafa.
Old 20-05-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Sensational..........................how did Chelsea win????

Yes I agree.........Chelsea was overrun yet they came out winners.

Congrats to Chelsea. Every player will get a big red packet from the owner today.
Chelsea did not win. Their former player Robben gifted them the trophy.
Old 20-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 0
JRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJRthe6 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
we can only guess who will be the next manager.

in my books, only Pep or Jose is good enough followed by Rafa.
Sometimes famous and well known names may not always guarantee success.
Liverpool can take a page from their own history and replicate it. When the great Bill Shankly retired, the Reds went on a search to find another manager approaching several big names similarly to what is happening now. But in the end they picked an untried guy who was touted as having the potential to surpass the great Bill Shankly. They gave him a chance and the rest is history. The untried guy's name?

BOB PAISLEY
Old 20-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool (Carling Cup winners and FA Cup runner-up), Newcastle (5th) and Tottenham (4th, but will be in Europa League instead) will enter the 3rd qualifying round of the Europa League next season.

Man City (1st), Man United (2nd), Arsenal (3rd) and Chelsea (cup holders) will be in the group stage of the Champions League next season.
Old 20-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Possible candidates for the vacant post:

1) Mick McCarthy

2) Steve Kean

3) Owen Coyle

4) Alex Mcleish

4) Raymond Domenech

Who's the best among the candidates? Please cast your votes!

Last edited by lonesome1; 20-05-2012 at 10:20 PM.
Old 20-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post

Who's the best among the candidates? Please cast your votes!
Current time, 2 managers I like or kudo are, Arsene Wenger and Martin O'Neill but impossible or chances of them going Liverpool is low low low.

The 5 candidates, I will choose none.
Old 20-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I just did a quick check on the qualifying rules for both UCL and UEL.

For England, domestic cup winners will automatically qualify for the UEL and will enter at the group stage (FA Cup) and 3rd qualifying round (Carling Cup). 5th place team in the league will enter at the play-offs stage.

Liverpool will enter the UEL at the 3rd qualifying round because it won the Carling Cup, which is a domestic cup in England.

Newcastle will also enter the UEL at the play-offs stage because it finished 5th in the domestic league.

Chelsea will enter the the UCL at the group stage stage because it is the current holders of the cup.

The regulation of the UEFA Champions League states that "The UEFA Champions League titleholder is guaranteed a place in the group stage even if it does not qualify for the competition through its domestic championship.

If the titleholder comes from an association entitled to four places in the UEFA Champions League and qualifies for the UEFA Europa League through its domestic competitions, the lowest-ranked club of the association’s UEFA Champions League representatives is automatically transferred to the UEFA Europa League (into the latest possible round where there is a vacancy). In this case, the number of places to which the titleholder's association is entitled in the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League does not change.
"

This means that Tottenham will also enter the UEL at the play-offs stage since it replaces Chelsea, who initially qualified to enter at this stage.

more details here: http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/f...lay-in-europe/

If I'm not wrong, Everton also qualifies for the UEL.

Last edited by chochochang2; 20-05-2012 at 11:15 PM.
Old 20-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

Pardon my previous post.

According to Wikipedia, Tottenham qualifies for UEL and enter at the group stage and not play-offs stage.

Everton does not qualify for UEL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011%E2...Premier_League

Summary:

Champions League
Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea will qualify for the UCL and enter at the group stage next season.

Europa League
Liverpool qualify for the UEL and will enter at the 3rd qualifying round.
Newcastle qualify for the UEL and will enter at the play-offs stage.
Tottenham qualify for the UEL and will enter at the group stage.
Old 20-05-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Since CHELSEA is the holders of both FA cup and Champions League. Chelsea will play in the Champions league next season instead of Europa League. Does the 2 best of the FA cup goes in to the Europa League directly?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1