The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
GTTTT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Dear senior bros and shifu,
Anybody knows if there is showerhouse or teen massage around chatuchak area?
Old 02-03-2016, 03:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTTTT View Post
Dear senior bros and shifu,
Anybody knows if there is showerhouse or teen massage around chatuchak area?
There are some Kapoos nearby..... dun ask me for directions as its all in Thai and I only know to go by mototaxi.... from MoChit BTS is a 5 min ride only...... from Chatuchak is more further about 7-8 mins ride.
Old 09-03-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Hello,

Don't waste your time or money going other places, just go straight to Nataree! Nataree is the best soapy place in Bangkok, hands down! I was there about 8 hours ago and I saw new recruits from the North, they'are young and attractive but pricy!
bro, if go there, can ask Khun Cowboy when enter nataree? tell him who intro?

my usual hunt is posideon but long time since I go and it is getting more rundown nowadays
Old 09-03-2016, 12:10 AM
Samster

King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernoutback View Post
Simple FR on the MPs I have tried this year.
Hope this contribution helps!
(Pls note your experience might differ. I noticed MPs have always been hit or miss. Somewhere gd might turn out bad for another bro visiting another day.)

1. Caesar's

Location: 9/10 (Accessible from Huay Hwang MRT; it's just outside one of the exits)
Price: 6/10 (From 2.8k onwards; though to me that range CMI. I glanced from 3.3k onwards)
Girls: 6/10 (Mostly MILF-ish & big boobs. Lookers are priced from 4.2k+. You can get similar standards for cheaper though IMO)
Rooms: 8/10 (Good rooms, nice reception, relatively friendly MMS/PPS)
Overall Score: 6.5/10

Comments: Good location ONLY. Super not value for money.

2. Nataree

Location: 8/10 (Accessible from Huay Hwang MRT; 50-100m walk from exit)
Price: 8/10 (Fishtank around 2-3k)
Girls: 7/10 (Abt 20-30 girls to choose if you go at the right time)
Rooms: 6.5/10 (Sucked when I went in Feb, poor lighting everywhere. Gives you an "unclean" impression. PPS/MMS average service.)
Overall Score: 7/10

Comments: It's abt the quantity here IMO. That doesn't equate to getting a looker though

3. Copa Cabana (The soapy I frequent)

Location: 8/10 (Accessible from Sutthisan MRT; abt 300m walk from exit)
Price: 7/10 (Fishtank slightly more expensive than Caesers, 3.4k+; sideliners 4.9k, supermodel 7k)
Girls: 8.5/10 (Fishtank - Slightly better than Caesers, mainly late twenties; Sideliners - Great selection here, some genuine 21 yr old Uni students; Supermodel - If you can afford it go ahead lol)
Rooms: 8/10 (Good condition, grand reception, friendly PPS/MMS)
Overall Score: 8.5/10

Comments: Great location though slightly expensive. The sideliners are the highlight. Warning: Sometimes they can be deadfish even though chio. Talk to them to gauge.

4. Catherine's

Location: 5.5/10 (You either take motorsai or taxi from Makkasan. Cannot walk)
Price: 9/10 (All Fishtank here. 1.8k-2.1k)
Girls: 8/10 (Come at the right time; 6.30pm; abt 20 girls and all SYT
Rooms: 8/10 (Good condition, decent reception, average PPS/MMS)
Overall Score: 8.5/10

Comments: Really really good price for the quality of girls here, especially if you like SYT. I'm starting to like this place though it's a pain in the ass to get out after you're done.
Great FR bro, for Catherine's, how should I tell the cab driver how to get there? cant speak thai

also, can Catherine's papas an/mamas an help to call cab after one is done?
Old 09-03-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

King,

Tell taxi driver, pom yaak pai pharam gau soi sip et. I want to go rama 9, soi 11. Turn left on soi 11 and look for a semi tall old building after about 150 yards. Ask for
Khun Yok, he speaks English very well.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 10-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HuskTwo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back from another trip with a few friends. Went to Rayong with this girl I met last trip while ditching my friends and leaving them in Bangkok (Yes I'm damn cb). But damn, what a disappointment it was. It's amazing how different the girls look with and without make up. Rayong was also a dead town and the beach was not nice.

Anyway by the time I got back to Bangkok I only had one night left and decided to ditch her and head to my fav soapy with my friends K & R. Wish I had more time so I could visit the other ones recommended. Damn Rayong.

Went back to Tara again to try to find the girl I booked the last time round but she wasn't there. Took a look at the 2k plus girls but there weren't many and only one looked like the type I liked. If I had more days on my trip I probably would have taken her. Decided to look around for one I knew I would definitely like. The pps that served me the last time recommended this 5k girl to me and she was damn hot la. K was getting married soon so he decided that this would be his last hurrah (though I seriously doubt it). He chose a nice looking but expensive (I think it was 7-8k) and R the cheapo chose a 3k plus girl. Since K was feeling generous he decided to pay for all our second rounds.

The pps told us that for the amount we were spending on our total qualified us for some kind of membership that included 2 bottles of black label and use of their vip suite. Awesome la! The room even got KTV. 3 hours of fun in a suite. Haha.

My girl was hot both with and without her clothes off. After we got to the suite we sat by the ktv to drink our whiskey and get to know each other a bit first. She spoke pretty good English so that was good for me. Went to the room to settle the first round and then as pre decided by the gang, we brought the girls back out to the living room with their tops off so we could share experiences. Drank a bit more and my bro got feeling again so went back for round two in the room. By then the time was almost up already so we got dressed and continued drinking.

Still got one more bottle of black and one more free use of the suite left. I think it's their scheme to make people keep going back. Anyway I could understand why some of the bros here don't like the place. It's not very accessible and really the experience depends on the pps/mms you get and the girl that you choose. Also the price a bit high compared to the other places that I've been to but thanks to my bro K, it was damn worth it for me. The pps tell me next month got big party there on the 1st. Want to go but don't know can take leave again or not. Anyway still got balance black label and room.
Old 12-03-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
King,

Tell taxi driver, pom yaak pai pharam gau soi sip et. I want to go rama 9, soi 11. Turn left on soi 11 and look for a semi tall old building after about 150 yards. Ask for
Khun Yok, he speaks English very well.
wha, that is tough to pronounce! would printing out the name with address in thai work with the taxi drivers?
Old 12-03-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Re: Tarawadee Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Tarawadee is overrated lah.
My old veteran kaki went once long time ago and pui chao nua!
His comment was, "Yu gui, serwit ah boh ho!"

Personally went Tarawadee many times but never patronise the masseuses before because I can find better value elsewhere with the same quality standard.

I go Tarawadee to lim kopi/kin kao and bird watch only if I happen to troll along Pattanakarn Road.

A really underrated Soapy Massage Parlour is Utopia.
Reasonable price with acceptable quality.
If I say Utopia massage would the cab driver understand?
Old 12-03-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

No, due to Thais have different ways of English pronounciation and 5 tones! Also, majority of taxi drivers are uneducated so difficult to converse with them in English!

Old 12-03-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

went Catherine for the first time 2 days ago.. and special thanks to bro norice, otherwise I would have been chopped like a carrot..

took a cab there without much fuss, walked towards the door and was ushered in by one of their pps/captain.. he showed me the tank and there was only less than 7 girls.. that time was around 7pm.. non of them fancies me, so I asked to have a coffee while waiting for those working ones to come back..

while drinking my coffee, i asked him what is the charges like and which girls belong to which category (since they were wearing different colours)? he said between 2500 to 3500.. i asked him which are the 3500, he pointed to those few in the tank and said all these are 3500s.. i knew i was being chopped.. so i excused myself to continue drinking while i browsed sbf for more info..

heng heng saw the one posted by bro norice to look for Khun Yok.. I asked for him immediately and he came over.. so much easier to talk to him compared to the other guy.. and then i asked about the charges again.. he didn't give me a range, just said 2000 for 2hrs.. just nice one petite looking girl went into the tank, and i asked him to arrange for me immediately.. all the rest are just SOP services, nothing to shout about..

so guys, be careful dun be chopped ya? once again, gam xia bro norice!
Old 12-03-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

Hardpok,

I'm glad you had fun! Next time, tell Khun Yok, you want young super model and he'll find you one for 2,500 bhat! Super models are usually not behind the glass, they're sitting on the stage. Good luck.

Old 13-03-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hardpok,

I'm glad you had fun! Next time, tell Khun Yok, you want young super model and he'll find you one for 2,500 bhat! Super models are usually not behind the glass, they're sitting on the stage. Good luck.
ok! next trip I try..
Old 22-03-2016, 05:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
joostvondel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week visited Addicted Massage, Sukhumvit 1/17. Google for more info. Girls all dressed up in a kind of tight blue flight attendant dress, very sexy. At least turn you on. Line up of 10+ girls around 10p. Choose one with a good budd. Shower room 2,1k all in for one hour nuru massage plus full service in an ok room with big mirrors. What you expect from a Thai service: satisfying
Old 22-03-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Utopia Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
If I say Utopia massage would the cab driver understand?
Pai Param Gao.
(Go Rama 9)

Arp ort nuat U-Toh-Piah.
(Utopia Soapy Massage Parlour)

Alernatively can engage naemlo's VIP hold hand serwit.
Old 22-03-2016, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going utopia and catherine in my trip here. Will probably go utopia first then catherine the next day. Quick question, if i go around 8pm, once I'm done, are cabs readily available outside utopia and catherine? Cherrs for the help lads.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1