The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2019, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

All these 3S ktv had an "Unofficially House Rules on girl tip" lol
Standard is 50,,,
I support u ,only tip 30,,thats the right way since she didnt perform to her 50 service standard... nothing to fear or shy if tips less...can always complain to mm about it... nothing wrong. If mm boh chap... thats "Last Visit" liao
Dont pamper all these viets gai with standard 50,,,they had to work for it...
Years back i did encounter similiar case like u...
But i bo chap..tip 20,,,take it or leave it...that gai LL also take..

Funny thing was they speak viet language behind abt me and thought i couldnt understand their language...haha...
I Turns over and reply + comment with a strong serious tone of viet language to them... they ends up with a shock and keep quiet....haha

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 09-11-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
limyw1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhay101 View Post
what's the damage?
We arrived at 9.15pm. One tower 148. Each girl is $30. No need for waiter or mama. Think HH is 98.
Old 09-11-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Imshpy;19416252][QUOTE=Penguin23;19415982][QUOTE=Imshpy;19415697]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post

If you tell the mummy within the first 10 mins that you don't like the girl - you can reject her without paying any fee. If you are that type who need more than 10mins to decide if the girl is worth your $50, I think you should "practice" more and get your timing down to within 10 mins.

Hi bro, first off, thanks for the advise. I find it hard to judge within the first 10mins. However, in the future, will try to make a decision before the girl excuse herself for the first time. I agree with your statement that it is stupid to spend money that way but i was still inexperienced that time. My buddies even though they have been venturing the ktv/siamdiu scene years ahead of me, they are those easygoing kind. There was one time my girl literally mia for 1hr+ because i rejected her offer for hj at the start of the session. I got so frustrated when i saw my buddy girls returned twice while my girl had not. I literally told them i am leaving and not going to pay the tip. On the way back, one of my buddy called and said that they also had bad experience with girls who does the same thing to them but they did not just leave the place without paying the tip. I turned back, paid the tip to the mama and inform her to ask the lady not to return. The sc incident also csused me to quarrel with my buddies because they argued that i only i only tipped $30, but they were very drunk so i dont think they understand my situation and why i was not willing to tip $50. Anyway, we can only pray and hope that all bros will follow the same protocol so that the future ktv wont be so boring. But i also think due to sg strict law it's hard for us to enjoy such luxury. Hope you have a great weekend. Ps. Thank you greenfrogg bro for your generosity, hope to return the favor in the future.
My personal tip - the girls who "feel" right, you will know nearly immediately. Those who you feel are 50/50 or too quiet for your liking, usually are not worth your trouble. You don't seem like the type who have both money and time to "throw" or to cultivate the quieter and more reserved girls, so learn to just seek out those who really have good chemistry with you.

Keep trying, and if you have a good Mummy she will note your preference and will, later on shortlist girls that are more likely to suit you. Such is the benefit of being a return customer. If you keep going back to the same KTV and want Mummy to "take care" of you this way, slip her $50 at the end of the session and tell her what you expect the next time. She should remember. Customers tend to forget to tip the Mummy well - she is your gatekeeper and well worth the tip, if you plan to return.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Penguin23;19419394]

Those who you feel are 50/50 or too quiet for your liking, usually are not worth your trouble.

If you have a good Mummy she will note your preference and want Mummy to "take care" of you this way, slip her $50. Customers tend to forget to tip the Mummy well -

True, will do that in future. Yeah mummy play a huge role, need to engage with them more often. So far we have always tipped the mama/papa san regardless of whether they did a good job or not. Kinda hard not to tip them cause they are the one that bring the girls in. I think it is a norm to tip the mama/papa san that's why some of them dont really bother to go the extra mile. But let's leave it here and let other bros share their ktv experience. Thanks bro, have a great week ahead.
Old 11-11-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Generally I am not a fan of the 3S KTV. For the simple reason that the girls there tend to be very tired. This translates to poorer service overall.

They need to reach work by 3 pm. Which means they get up at 1 pm to get ready (make up / lunch etc).

They finish work at 3 am (3-7 pm / 7-11 pm / 11-3 am) with each session being 3-5 rooms. This is very tiring. After that they have supper / go duck club etc. By the time they sleep its between 5-6 am.

So they only rest about 6-7 hrs a day. Rinse and repeat these girls would be very tired. Having outside fun with these girls out of working hours is very difficult due to their schedule. This is the reason why 3S clubs tend to have few girls that are on S-Pass (2 yrs) with more on Work Pass (3-6 mths). Many cancel within 3 mths as the toll on the body is simply too high. The turnover of girls tend to be higher so for bros that like to see fresh meat at the club its good. Being a creature of habit, these sessions do not work as well for me.
Old 11-11-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

If eveyone Boycott First Club , Second Club for 6 months
See whether got any effect on them or not

Maybe service will be better???? LOL

Just a genuine suggestion... hopefully everyone participates.. ahahaha
Old 11-11-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meandme4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i book a small room at k2 tonight 9pm onwards. i one person. pm me if want to join.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Locaca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys , small room happy hour ktv viet and thai session from 3-7pm today currently 2pax seeking for 1 more to join.
Old 23-11-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Went NSH last night. Many girls but also many rooms, average butterfly time about 45 mins. Had lots of fun with 2 hot girls throughout SH
Old 23-11-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Lido worth to go now a days?

Anyone know what’s the rates and playability?

Thanks guys
Old 24-11-2019, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited gold last week. Late for the session so only stayed for 2+ hrs. Picked girl named A......... because the girl i wanted wasn't working that night, mid playability, seem like a veteran due to her beer belly(butterfly rate was ok at first but towards the end she mia and only came back to collect the tip, returned about 3-4 times in the 2hrs+). Both buddies girl were high playability and stayed longer but one of my buddy girl also butterfly quite long. One of my buddy picked the same girl from 3 weeks ago. Dmg: 2 towers(have leftover bottle from last session), 2 waiters, mummy and girl tips. Girls were young and slim except mine was slightly plump.
Old 24-11-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 10
tonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of lighttonerungjareon is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Imshpy;19402826]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post

But quinn seems to still be doing well Friday and saturday 11-3 always full house but i never return there since august because my girl suddenly changed attitude and isn't fun to play anymore plus she already went back vietnam late jun. P9 is fun if you know who to ask(girls will introduce to you their friend/colleagues), the mama/papa san is extremely useless. Ask them which one fun they either say all good/up to you. One time i picked a girl that is going back home the next day she just sat there and kept using her phone and also got angry when i touch her below. When i ask the papa san what is her name he tell me he dont know. Anyway p9 not friendly to the wallet. So many extra charges, one session can cost more than 1.5 short time.
Recently went back to Palace 9 after a long hiatus from KTV scene. Everything is still good there from service to playability. Alot to choose from Also, now they got promo for HH beer tower.
Old 25-11-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

guys what are the ST and LT rate now?

last I went to Ace, they are quoting 400 to 600 for ST/LT.

Ace and Level 9 girls are so napshot!

2 years back when I went to V6, I could get $250 for LT. but of course those girls don't look as pretty as Ace and Level 9.
Old 25-11-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 10
rossi0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
guys what are the ST and LT rate now?

last I went to Ace, they are quoting 400 to 600 for ST/LT.

Ace and Level 9 girls are so napshot!

2 years back when I went to V6, I could get $250 for LT. but of course those girls don't look as pretty as Ace and Level 9.
2 weeks back i was quoted 500 for LT. Dun let them increase the prices bro. Be firm! lol
Old 25-11-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

v6 no more, so no new joint liao???

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1