The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 15
Lavadin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLavadin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLavadin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Just rtf again at TC. Went to look for D. Both of us do have chemistry so everything was great. Enjoyed it and will continue to go back look for her and support her. She is really a nice gal imo

Heard a lot of bros saying there kena raid or got spotcheck etc.. but I asked the girls there.. nothing happen. It’s business as usual.

Sorry to those I replied late. If keen, do drop me a mail so I can pass my regular girls contacts
Old 22-10-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
zeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to allzeroduero is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by elantra View Post
Bro, who has the best bbbj?
I prefer xue er
Old 22-10-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold

XX is going back soon. Those who want to find her pls do so.
Old 24-10-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kickyouout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox18 View Post
i went to D**** spa and look for p** p** . Her Hj is damn shiock. dmg only 50 .she wont force to get full package
Bro. Can share contact? Thanks
Old 24-10-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 15
Tmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavadin View Post
Just rtf again at TC. Went to look for D. Both of us do have chemistry so everything was great. Enjoyed it and will continue to go back look for her and support her. She is really a nice gal imo

Heard a lot of bros saying there kena raid or got spotcheck etc.. but I asked the girls there.. nothing happen. It’s business as usual.

Sorry to those I replied late. If keen, do drop me a mail so I can pass my regular girls contacts
Yea agree with you bro. No doubt she might not be the chioest, but her attitude really makes up for everything man.
Old 26-10-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 15
Lavadin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLavadin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLavadin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmlco View Post
Yea agree with you bro. No doubt she might not be the chioest, but her attitude really makes up for everything man.

Yes bro. Attitude is good. Massage I would say not bad too if not great. After all she does has massage experience back in homeland
Old 26-10-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!

Went tc earlier and was assigned lady by the name many many, massage was not those pro but my agenda is not for that.
Quite nice feel might return.
Old 26-10-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 6
zhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhe88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Went tc earlier and was assigned lady by the name many many.
I was wondering for a few secs who is this ‘many many’ until I translated ‘many’ and then the name pops up in my brain.
Old 26-10-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhe88 View Post
I was wondering for a few secs who is this ‘many many’ until I translated ‘many’ and then the name pops up in my brain.
Lol not bad bro
Old 27-10-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhe88 View Post
sound like $$$$ all the way

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 27-10-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavadin View Post

Entrance $50 + 100 -120 ?
Old 27-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share this location?
Old 28-10-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Bananaboy94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any spa to intro?
Old 29-10-2019, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
RazerOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is L still at TC? Last time work at GW near Boat Quay.
Old 29-10-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
Budweiser8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During the long weekend, went to TC without any expectation. Massage given was quite OK, not enough strength as outside tuina, but better than piano massage. Was assigned masseur, Exx, I opt for 90mins package n she pop the GQ at 45mins mark. Finger, tongue teasing all given n mouth treatment is good. I cum within 20mins. Thereafter a short cleanup, massage got resume until on the dot. Service wise I rate very highly n might rtm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1