The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by glosso View Post
How the spa avoid the rule is by stating on the price menu as Kidney massage but in actual fact, it is prostate massage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
The best shops don't say anything and don't have menu. Just ask you how long your massage? Sweet and simple.
With the ruling on 24 hr ruling n stiff competition in the massage industry , times are gettin harder for survival.

2 affiliated (clean) shops I know started offering 保健推拿 perhaps realizing they need to have this to survive. Apparently not all the gals were willing to provide such services but they had to else they would lose out to their peers.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 30-06-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post

The prostrate massage alone is good income for the shop. Normal FBM $50/hr, prostrate is abt $80-90 for 90 mins. Apparently the gals also earn a few bux more.

!
The thing is p massage is like $80-90 for 60min.meaning both the boss and ml already earn extra. Thus, i think next visit that has p massage, no need tip ml....
Old 30-06-2019, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 22
glosso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglosso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
The best shops don't say anything and don't have menu. Just ask you how long your massage? Sweet and simple.
"How long" as in how long we want the dick to extend during massage
Old 05-07-2019, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...ICE_DIVISION_G

Now they save money and put as one full raid operation of an area. If not I think they cannot justify the cost of just raiding some MPs.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Actually now the strategy of the girls is to go FL instead of opening shop. Damn smart move as you cannot catch these ppl. For example one famous lady works in an industry and commercial building. Two huge tits girls work (neighbours) in one of the atas estate where lawyers and doctors live.

In this kind of places, I guess extremely safe. While AV is smart, I doubt they can beat the creativity of these PRC... Just see how Melody operate in a hbd estate for years before she moved. Lol. PRC are war veterans whereas their opponents are paper generals... Hehe
Old 05-07-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tuang123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone ever been in an MP during the raid? Would you be in trouble? How wasit? I wanted to visit a place but i’m afraid of raid.
Old 05-07-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuang123 View Post
Anyone ever been in an MP during the raid? Would you be in trouble? How wasit? I wanted to visit a place but i’m afraid of raid.
Well you will be "raped" by them. Hahaha. Just be calm and see who you want to protect. They can't do anything to you unless u doing something that is illegal like drugs.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

MP raid

Unless you are in the middle of action with one of the ladies.

You may be "digged" for more questioning.
Old 05-07-2019, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuang123 View Post
If u are afraid, stay at home and do yourself a shake. If caught redhanded AV will call wifey or Mother yo come to station to bail you out. So be forwaned. Cheers
Old 05-07-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregister View Post
MP raid

Unless you are in the middle of action with one of the ladies.

You may be "digged" for more questioning.
Highly not possible, because most of the time the door will be locked
Only some joints leave the door open for more business. Those are riskier
Old 05-07-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
TattooMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yesscenter View Post
If u are afraid, stay at home and do yourself a shake. If caught redhanded AV will call wifey or Mother yo come to station to bail you out. So be forwaned. Cheers
Give him some red points
Old 05-07-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Crunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrunchtime deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Actually now the strategy of the girls is to go FL instead of opening shop. Damn smart move as you cannot catch these ppl. For example one famous lady works in an industry and commercial building. Two huge tits girls work (neighbours) in one of the atas estate where lawyers and doctors live.

In this kind of places, I guess extremely safe. While AV is smart, I doubt they can beat the creativity of these PRC... Just see how Melody operate in a hbd estate for years before she moved. Lol. PRC are war veterans whereas their opponents are paper generals... Hehe
True that! Hdb estate is real!
Old 06-07-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...tablishments_A

same place kena again.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

On05 july
Old 07-07-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
On05 july
The video posted is dated apr 2017, not recently.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1