The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Imshpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

[QUOTE=xlao;19400190][QUOTE=Imshpy;19400176]

Some place the mummy or manager very guailan one. Hmm you want try this gold ktv?

Hahaha wa shit. I saw your review me and my buddy went there last night. Walk past the entrance saw it was empty inside. We were like wtf but still went in anyway. Agree that place reminds me of the old quinn but cannot beat some girls from p9. Only thing was we were inside the room for 45mins but no mama came in to serve us so i whatsapp the manager and in less than 5 mins she brought the girls in and also we had to tip 2 waiter instead of 1 but not an issues. Actually few months back there was a bro who recommended me that place but i was still stuck with k2 at the time. But thanks for sharing man!
Old 04-11-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6841 / Power: 18
xlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros, I looking for 2 kaki to go gold club 11pm-3am today.

I want to call 2 tower for 3 people. (If not enough than call 3rd tower)

Beer $108 + $70 = $178
Mummy - $50, Waiter - $20
Total - $248, share equally- $83 per person

Suck nipple dig pussy $50 tips ownself give ah.

Pm me. Thanks.

Last edited by xlao; 04-11-2019 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Update info
Old 05-11-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=xlao;19400190]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imshpy View Post

Some place the mummy or manager very guailan one. Hmm you want try this gold ktv? Recently I been there 5days in a row, had a lot of special fun. I quite lucky that all the girls I picked didn’t butterfly me more than 10mins, keep stay with me play kiss kiss hahahaha. Play dice lose must punish them :X
The one next to scissors cut curry rice at jalan besar?
Old 05-11-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjhgfds View Post
Dont waste time at Quinn bros. Was there a few days back. Gals disappear up to an hour plus and sometimes only back for like 5min before butterfly again. When my buddy asked what happened he got questioned by a waiter "what's your problem?"
Good to know
Time to boycott QUINN
Old 05-11-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 5
sabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to allsabii is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Imshpy;19400176]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkjhgfds View Post
Dont waste time at Quinn bros. Was there a few days back. Gals disappear up to an hour plus

It was fun and high previously even though the place looked pretty run down but now dont know which bitch spoil the market, the girls keep pushing to play dice and when you touch them they just ignore you and continue doing their own stuff. Second club also the girl literally come in sit for 5 mins like flower vase and then mia for 45mins. 4 hours only come in 3 times and when i told her i am only going to tip her 30 since i did not touch her throughout the session, take it or leave it, the mama say she will block me from returning(thank god i do wish to return anyway). I think sc too arrogant already even though we always open new bottle but they can treat us this way, however the mama i got is different for each session. K2 is good used to go once every week but they went overboard and always get 3 waiters to come in to ask for tip. I dont feel that mama t is to blame cause from her facial expression she kinda look sad(guilty).

Good... now people realise that all these mummy joints cannot go

Fuckdup joints List

1. The Vault
2. First Club
3. Second Club
4. W KTV
5. RS KTV
6. One2 Club
7. Quinn
8. Emperor
9. Palace 9
Old 05-11-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=sabii;19402026]
Quote:

Fuckdup joints List

1. The Vault
2. First Club
3. Second Club
4. W KTV
5. RS KTV
6. One2 Club
7. Quinn
8. Emperor
9. Palace 9

But quinn seems to still be doing well Friday and saturday 11-3 always full house but i never return there since august because my girl suddenly changed attitude and isn't fun to play anymore plus she already went back vietnam late jun. P9 is fun if you know who to ask(girls will introduce to you their friend/colleagues), the mama/papa san is extremely useless. Ask them which one fun they either say all good/up to you. One time i picked a girl that is going back home the next day she just sat there and kept using her phone and also got angry when i touch her below. When i ask the papa san what is her name he tell me he dont know. Anyway p9 not friendly to the wallet. So many extra charges, one session can cost more than 1.5 short time.
Old 05-11-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Guess I have to put in an FR.

Went new k2 ktv over the weekend. Booked a room with mummy Anna but she got her assistant mummy QQ to handle us instead.

Tower of beer at $78, mummy tips $50, and tipped 4 waiters (who actually chatted pretty well with me) $10 each. The girl with me I tipped $50.

Got Ally who has nice boobs. Standard fare with grinding, licking, and she even reached into my pants for the little brother.

Sometimes I wonder if, with age, nothing excites me anymore...
Old 05-11-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Imshpy;19402826]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post

got angry when i touch her below.
Hm got a negative feedback from a bro with high points. He/she advised me to ask the lady before touching. Well, i am guessing you are one of those people who are fine with mediocre service. That's why nowadays me and my buddy rather have fun outside. I am considering the extra fees i am paying for the session and if you consider about the ladies then what about us, the males? I hope you do not discriminate. Regardless, i respect your way/style of chionging. Have a great week ahead.
Old 05-11-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Hey bro, don’t think it’s age but granted every day eat bird nest can also feel indifferent.

Things come too easy like the stimulation one expect from a Viet joint. Again too much of the good thing just feel indifferent.

Toss n mix the PRC n Viet around to keep the feeling alive, PRC is more a mental chess while Viet is instant relieve. Just my humble opinion, cheers 🍻

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Guess I have to put in an FR.

Went new k2 ktv over the weekend. Booked a room with mummy Anna but she got her assistant mummy QQ to handle us instead.

Tower of beer at $78, mummy tips $50, and tipped 4 waiters (who actually chatted pretty well with me) $10 each. The girl with me I tipped $50.

Got Ally who has nice boobs. Standard fare with grinding, licking, and she even reached into my pants for the little brother.

Sometimes I wonder if, with age, nothing excites me anymore...
Old 05-11-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

xlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond reputexlao has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=HIVsucks_XXX;19401903]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlao View Post

The one next to scissors cut curry rice at jalan besar?
Yea, easy to spot there
Old 05-11-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=sabii;19402026]
Quote:

Fuckdup joints List

1. The Vault
2. First Club
3. Second Club
4. W KTV
5. RS KTV
6. One2 Club
7. Quinn
8. Emperor
9. Palace 9
Haha bro your list is accurate 😅 emperor and palace is the worst joint lol
Old 05-11-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=sabii;19402026]
Quote:

Fuckdup joints List

1. The Vault
2. First Club
3. Second Club
4. W KTV
5. RS KTV
6. One2 Club
7. Quinn
8. Emperor
9. Palace 9

bro, what was the issue with second club??
Old 06-11-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=forgetful;19404876]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabii View Post

bro, what was the issue with second club??
Bro, long story cut short. During our last 2 visit, me and my buddies find that the experience is not up to our standard. I actually didnt want to return but my buddy told me to go back and finish the remaining half bottle while trying our luck once more. The girl that the mama recommended to me only ask me to play dice at the start then mia for 45mins. When she return, she sat beside me for like 5 mins while using her phone then excuse herself again. After a very long time she came back but i already intend not to tip her 50 so i just sat there while avoiding any physical contact. Another 5-10mins later she excuse herself again. When she return it was time to settle the bills already. I wanted to just pay 30 and tell her no need to come back but i cant find the mama/the girl herself. I even went out of the room to look for them. But hey not just sc have this problem, other ktvs also will encounter bad experience. You visit the first time, wow so good but 2nd time haiz disappointment. It all depend on your luck and chemistry with the girl, same as siam diu and FLs. Sometime they just do it for the sake of doing it. Planning to try out more of the new places but gotta wait for my buddies to return. They are flying off soon.

Last edited by Imshpy; 06-11-2019 at 02:10 AM.
Old 06-11-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Shaglife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any KTV session for today? Can PM me
Old 06-11-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 22
forgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to beholdforgetful is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Imshpy;19405295]
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetful View Post

Bro, long story cut short. During our last 2 visit, me and my buddies find that the experience is not up to our standard. I actually didnt want to return but my buddy told me to go back and finish the remaining half bottle while trying our luck once more. The girl that the mama recommended to me only ask me to play dice at the start then mia for 45mins. When she return, she sat beside me for like 5 mins while using her phone then excuse herself again. After a very long time she came back but i already intend not to tip her 50 so i just sat there while avoiding any physical contact. Another 5-10mins later she excuse herself again. When she return it was time to settle the bills already. I wanted to just pay 30 and tell her no need to come back but i cant find the mama/the girl herself. I even went out of the room to look for them. But hey not just sc have this problem, other ktvs also will encounter bad experience. You visit the first time, wow so good but 2nd time haiz disappointment. It all depend on your luck and chemistry with the girl, same as siam diu and FLs. Sometime they just do it for the sake of doing it. Planning to try out more of the new places but gotta wait for my buddies to return. They are flying off soon.

thanks bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1