The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2021, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 11
spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!spiderguy is one of the Best!
Rainy season: do they wash sheet for every customer?

I see normally MP dried those towel/sheets outside with sunlight.
I dont think they will use dryer as its high usage of electric.
Abit scared to go visit now
Even us oso might ‘save save use’ bcz clothes unable to dry up.

Am i being paranoid?
How about u all?
Old 11-01-2021, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: Rainy season: do they wash sheet for every customer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderguy View Post
I see normally MP dried those towel/sheets outside with sunlight.
I dont think they will use dryer as its high usage of electric.
Abit scared to go visit now
Even us oso might ‘save save use’ bcz clothes unable to dry up.

Am i being paranoid?
How about u all?
Hope they send to commercial cleaners to wash and dry. I understand your concern, everything in my house seems to be damp because cannot dry naturally.
Old 11-01-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Hope they send to commercial cleaners to wash and dry. I understand your concern, everything in my house seems to be damp because cannot dry naturally.
Big items like sheets are probably sent to commercial laundry service. Smaller items like towels i often see most shops the MLs themselves have some extra duty to wash it using the shop's washing machine.

Especially those towel use to catch and wipe cum how to keep and send to commercial cleaners ?
Old 11-01-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Have seen many MP who don't change the bedsheet after every customer. Even the face hole towel also don't change. There was once years back when i kenna serious rashes that spread throughout my front body after visiting a MP. Visits to numerous docs and took weeks to recover.

Nowadays I bring my own disposable sheets whenever i go massage, especially during this covid days.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 6
klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!klthbm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Have seen many MP who don't change the bedsheet after every customer. Even the face hole towel also don't change. There was once years back when i kenna serious rashes that spread throughout my front body after visiting a MP. Visits to numerous docs and took weeks to recover.

Nowadays I bring my own disposable sheets whenever i go massage, especially during this covid days.
That is some dedication there.
Old 11-01-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klthbm View Post
That is some dedication there.
Protect ownself, protect family & friends
Old 11-01-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always use either dettol spray or febreeze when dettol is out of stock.
Spray on the sheet before shower.
My regular ML also ok with it.
Old 12-01-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

how about considered bring a bag along when go cheonging? in the bag, you can bring our own dry bedsheet, towels, soap, shampoo, etc. like that 100% "safe" le.
Old 12-01-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

the bedsheets are made of very thin material so no problem drying but not for the towels. ... if worried then bring your own towels
Old 12-01-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
I have been doing this for sometime now. As for Geylang when it used to be operating... I use my own body wash.. So less of the commercial flowery smell.

Other ML joints.. I do the same but with my own towel plus other kits which I won't go into details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
how about considered bring a bag along when go cheonging? in the bag, you can bring our own dry bedsheet, towels, soap, shampoo, etc. like that 100% "safe" le.
Old 12-01-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't expect the same level of hygiene-ness from the MLs, especially those providing extras. I have kena before ML passing me a smelly damp towel to dry myself up after a shower. Still dare to tell me it's wet cos it was just washed. Bringing your own disposal sheets or towel is definitely advisable. I want my dick to be cleared and my skin to be clean. Hahaha
Old 12-01-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 19
ezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud ofezez11 has much to be proud of

If you go big spa, this is not a problem because the cleaning company come to collect, wash and dry, then send back towers, bedsheet etc. Not sure for small spa.
Old 12-01-2021, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

no wonder my acne is getting worse
Old 12-01-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 14
mariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

where do you even get disposable sheets?
Old 16-01-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Limso1983 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sometimes depend on luck you never know the bedsheets or towel had washed or changed or not. I think its more worry for those ml service in condo or apartment i think their bedsheets or towel has higher chances not washed or changed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1