The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
Minah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of lightMinah_456 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post

this girls is 20 dolars ST
Wow, bro can share
Old 07-04-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndeadOrc View Post
sgd36k/yr u can live like towkay in chiangmai sia.. exclude rent la lol, best if u got money buy ur own aprtment.

i think that one no prob.. chiangmai city there got uni.. many uni girls to pickup lol
Think apartment is not cheap and not easy to sell off too.
Rental should be cheaper with internet thrown in.
Uni girls are the best

Chiangmai is near to Mae Sai, so can hop to Mynmar to fun too
Old 07-04-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
Uni girls are the best

Only buy apartment or condo for ownself in Thailand unless have that really extra cash...

I'M CIM KING
Old 07-04-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
Uni girls are the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Only buy apartment or condo for ownself in Thailand unless have that really extra cash...
Jai yen yen, rent for 6 months or a year first, and if really feel comfortable living in Chiangmai then you consider buying for yourself, price will not change much within 6 months or 1 year period.

1 bedroom with free condo internet (speed so so) condo with pool etc full facility near mall or supermarket around 10-12k monthly, if find those inside soi or no facility apartment in CM can be cheap, about 5-8k baht monthly.....some cheaper local place even 3k+ can get, but dun too safe with those cheaper type.
Old 09-04-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Depends where is your place of stay...
farm for own comsumption..
can learn from youtube n learn n do at the same time..
fishes- freshwater will do..easier n cheaper..saltwater , if inland and far away from sea, have to self made the salt water n need alot of work n maintainace. Any wrong move with the water, fish all die..
prawns need alot of space..crabs can use the condo style of mud crab farming.
there is many vids on indoor prawn farming...with the capacity of 20k-30k prawns..

Overall, need to see how much land you have or can use? in your area, whats the demand...
I am thinking of export.
Yea prawn farming comes to my mind 1st. But thai prawns like those big head prawns which other country people dont prefer cause they dont know how to eat the prawn head. Just like tiger prawns not in popular in thailand even if sold cheap. As always, export market mostly target china. China actually doesnt have enough food production for its own population, currently and historically.
Another thing. If i farm prawns in an area with many prawn farm. Likely i have to go along with their prices and not undercut them to snatch business else they probably would trash or sabotage my farm. Possibly got those farming association / group. Then got this head of association must listen to what he say. Like IP MAN open health centre must meet, drink tea and spar with association boss first then get approval to operate.
Old 10-04-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
I am thinking of export.
Yea prawn farming comes to my mind 1st. But thai prawns like those big head prawns which other country people dont prefer cause they dont know how to eat the prawn head. Just like tiger prawns not in popular in thailand even if sold cheap. As always, export market mostly target china. China actually doesnt have enough food production for its own population, currently and historically.
Another thing. If i farm prawns in an area with many prawn farm. Likely i have to go along with their prices and not undercut them to snatch business else they probably would trash or sabotage my farm. Possibly got those farming association / group. Then got this head of association must listen to what he say. Like IP MAN open health centre must meet, drink tea and spar with association boss first then get approval to operate.
Tiger prawns is not not popular, its a saltwater prawn and is not easy if not by the sea area and is not cheap..the thais have very limited general knowledge on almost everything..they like to monkey see monkey do. see other do what biz make money, they will go do also..the reason why everyone is farming rice..and the reason why rate of rice is not stable every year...too much people do it..
Why go to a place when there are many slice of cake being shared and want another slice.
Do something that actually have market demand but not much people do.
For those association is all talk about $$$

You see ah bro...short story...

one biz see a fishermen back from his fishing trip n see his not full of fish boat just enough to feed his family n himself, then after which fisherman go to have some tea n play guitar n chess with his friends under some coconut trees.
Biz advise him to to expand his daily fishing to a fishery fleet..
have more quantity of boat = more quantity of fishes.
trade with local wholesalers and will make alot of profits.
another 5 to 10 years get it listed and make tons of money.
then he can choose to keep the business and enjoy more profits or sell it and retire.
after which,he will have more time to go fishing , meet friends for tea and chess by the beach also have more time for family...

The fishermen listened and smile at me and reply...
isnt that what im doing right now?

My advise is do self sufficent farming for own comsumption. the extra ones then can sell to your neighbours...or exchange essentials things that your home short off..no need to use money...
think about it...sometime is good to back to the basic..less worries and burden...
from this pandemic lesson learn..infected or not, putaside..
economicaly, only the people who prepare themselves are not badly hurt..
food wise, if you do have the own supply, you dont have to worry too much..

if were to build a home in village in province..
advise to get drilled underground water, get solar panel to power home electricity, get own self dependent...
my thought may not be inline with many others though...
but the principle is to be self dependent in almost everything if really want to retire comfortably

I'M CIM KING
Old 10-04-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Bangkok bans sale of booze for 11 days.

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/ban...e-for-11-days/

Fear of a dry Bangkok sparks rabid run on liquor, critics slam ‘feeble’ gov’t logic.

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/fea...le-govt-logic/
Old 11-04-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Bangkok bans sale of booze for 11 days.

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/ban...e-for-11-days/

Fear of a dry Bangkok sparks rabid run on liquor, critics slam ‘feeble’ gov’t logic.

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/fea...le-govt-logic/
Situation sounds and looks really bad in Bkk right now.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 12-04-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
After these...what next.???
Old 12-04-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Really...?
this looks bad meh...?
To me is abit more to cleaning up...
Well, at least less people die from accident for the past weeks..

I'M CIM KING
Old 12-04-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro zendra

returned 15 points.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2020, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quite contradicting to the reports announced
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...-deaths-sunday
Old 13-04-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Ya for those who rely on sex trade for a living.
Most of the trade, not only sex trade...
Only medical sectors and equipment supplier surge...

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-04-2020, 04:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

I believe the ones hit hardest are the FLs, grab drivers, taxi drivers, tuktuk drivers and motorsai riders. I've heard from one of my Thai friends that the Thai government has reached out to help (financially) its citizens. However, many are skeptical as to when the monetary help will actually reach their bank accounts.

Also, I do not, for a second, believe that their daily infected numbers are so low. It is almost impossible.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 14-04-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
I believe the ones hit hardest are the FLs, grab drivers, taxi drivers, tuktuk drivers and motorsai riders. I've heard from one of my Thai friends that the Thai government has reached out to help (financially) its citizens. However, many are skeptical as to when the monetary help will actually reach their bank accounts.

Also, I do not, for a second, believe that their daily infected numbers are so low. It is almost impossible.
no gov in any countries will report the real figures..not only China, almost all dont..The numbers they reported, go multiply 2-4..
Most countries first priority are the country economy which also is profits..then comes the people..also becos due to the structure of the gov, policies and ideology..even the mental problem president want to open the economic on 1st May..dont find solution but only spend time for interviews and exposure and marketing for his campaign only..and also busy finding scapegoat for failure..

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1