The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maviskialim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
seek thoughts

hi there!

i'm new to this forum, seeking some thoughts from all of you.

my brother found a girlfriend who is 7 years younger than him in August last year. his girlfriend connects with me as a close friend for more than 5 years. sadly, there was a lot of happening between all 3 of us including our common friends with her till out of control (can say no more friends and rather believe my brother more).

to cut the story, my brother had been using me as a cover-up to stir up troubles till extreme, causing our friendship to turn sour. i cannot take it anymore and turned to my other close friends for venting out my bitter events with her. they helped me to advise her to keep the line between the status of siblings, and girlfriend. in the end, they got rebuked by her for taking my side.

both my brother and his girlfriend started to accusing me for trying to break their relationship (that does not come across my thought) as they had been quarrelling over me several times till my brother finally got his wish to see all of us falling out apart (history repeated after the last event with his gay friend a year ago). his girlfriend claimed that both of them hardly quarrelled over themselves.

my brother himself told me off several time not to talk to his girlfriend the moment after they got together. he wanted her to be happy always, and did not bother my angry feeling of being used up by him. he even went crazy to rush down to see her, and threatened her not to break off their relationship due to their losing virginity, and scratched her hands till left little marks. he reminded her that i am the one who causing her not to be happy like that, but in fact, i did not do that from the beginning. She wanted to verify comments that he has been telling her with me only, and nothing else.

to make things worse, my brother went to my aunts and mum to deal with me, together with his girlfriend. they chose to believe him more than me, and started scolding me like that without listening to my side. i had been ignoring them for a while. so far, they do not keep in contact me.

as for now i really don't know whether i should go visit my mum, and aunts for CNY celebration in 1 week time. (usually my brother usually updates me every year, but this year different story after he got together with his girlfriend).

I have been pondering whether (1) I should make first movement to call my aunts and mum, (2) the claims that they hardly quarrel over each other since they had been together for 5-6 months this month, and managed to get a queue number from a recent HDB SBF launch. (3) my brother's real purpose of keeping his girlfriend out of the friends who are in common with me, and expecting me to stop asking for help from him when necessary. (4) their relationship can last without quarrels or arguments, and even after marriage in future (my brother plans marriage proposal in 4 months' time this year).
Old 05-02-2018, 04:07 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: seek thoughts

Reading your message has given me a headache.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-02-2018, 04:12 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you can have the extra the painkiller i took after reading his thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Reading your message has given me a headache.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 05-02-2018, 04:22 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to help but I simply cannot for the life of me figure out what is going on.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-02-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have to agree with the boss. Took me a while to figure out whats happening. Why can't people bother to write properly.

In short, if he is your blood sibling, don't ruin the relationship with him over a girl. Heed his warning. When he tells you to back off, you back off. It is his gf after all, not yours. Whether you are right or wrong is immaterial.

As for your aunts and mom, go visit them as you normally do. It is the basic form of respect. Your tussle with your brother is another matter. Don't confuse the two. Should they scold you, you deserve it. Should they offer you advice, hear them out.
Old 06-02-2018, 02:58 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

I take the queue for the painkiller. Till now my head has tons of question marks.
Old 06-02-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

what is going on between you and the gf?

how did your brother use you as cover up?

why did the gf come to verify comment with you?

you get your friends involved to advise her?

and your bro and gf went to your mom and aunt to deal with you??

I actually think the 3 of you are quite compatible. not your problem, but want get yourself involved, and still want to get more people involved.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Loon khor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think you are rather free for the moment. You should get yourself busy buzzie with other stuff in life. Thus overtime, you yourself will have other commitment and will hv no time for all this jealousy jass. Move on and keep your mouth shut if anything to do with your brother n his gf.
Old 11-02-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maviskialim View Post

both my brother and his girlfriend started to accusing me for trying to break their relationship ....
Is this not clear enough?

Last edited by Triple70; 11-02-2018 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 11-02-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

TS, get urself a bf n fuck the shit outta ur own bf n dun bother abt the rest of them.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 11-03-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Ask your brother to change another gf so no more headache for everyone including readers here...
Old 13-03-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

i happened to read, and also got a headache .. his writing skills is champion level
Old 21-03-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I need help from you guys and hope someone can offer a helping hand, I suspect my GF having an affair behind my back, but I have a target suspect that I'm suspicious of. I know he drives and pick up my GF and have the car plate number it is a weekend car and I want to find out where he lives.

I know that the car plate number is confidential, any undertable methods to get the information?

Please advise or someone can help me if u r a car dealer, I can pay for the information
Old 23-03-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGNeo View Post
Hi Bros,

I need help from you guys and hope someone can offer a helping hand, I suspect my GF having an affair behind my back, but I have a target suspect that I'm suspicious of. I know he drives and pick up my GF and have the car plate number it is a weekend car and I want to find out where he lives.

I know that the car plate number is confidential, any undertable methods to get the information?

Please advise or someone can help me if u r a car dealer, I can pay for the information
I suggest you take up yoga classes, sounds like you having a nervous breakdown.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1