The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Upz thread for awareness . Remember don't overpay . If you don't like the price you can reject politely. Cheong wisely and safely .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 20-03-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Upz thread for awareness . Remember don't overpay . If you don't like the price you can reject politely. Cheong wisely and safely .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 21-03-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Remember, any ML that quotes $80,

Just reply, I take $20 take cab to geylang and pay $50 for a government approved Thai Pussy she'll bathe/blow me in the shower then later on blow me more, fuck me make me come and shower me after that

I still have $10 left to jiak geylang char kway teow.

NEVER EVER pay even $50 for a massage lady to tug u several mins to make you cum.

Offer $20. at most $30. if not they don't make, not your business also.

NEVER EVER succumb to your dick when it comes to prices.
Old 21-03-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

I was once stupid enough to pay $80 for a HJ so that I can fondle a F-cup boobs. If I opp for $50 no touching of the skin only outside. My small head took over and accept the offer. Then the whole job last only 5 min. Immediately after I cummed, she withdrew and wipe clean and dress up. When I made payment I found I only had exactly $80 including all the small changes and coins I had. I forgot to take withdraw cash earlier. So I asked her whether can discount $10 so that I can take taxi home after that. She gave me a WTF look and insisted on full payment.
I paid up and left in a bad mood and took a 300m walk to find an ATM. I felt I was foolish and conned in a way.
I have learnt my lesson.
Old 21-03-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
I was once stupid enough to pay $80 for a HJ so that I can fondle a F-cup boobs. If I opp for $50 no touching of the skin only outside. My small head took over and accept the offer. Then the whole job last only 5 min. Immediately after I cummed, she withdrew and wipe clean and dress up. When I made payment I found I only had exactly $80 including all the small changes and coins I had. I forgot to take withdraw cash earlier. So I asked her whether can discount $10 so that I can take taxi home after that. She gave me a WTF look and insisted on full payment.
I paid up and left in a bad mood and took a 300m walk to find an ATM. I felt I was foolish and conned in a way.
I have learnt my lesson.
I feel for you....
Old 21-03-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree with Bro Trichard, sama sama.. always a heartache in the learning process..
Old 22-03-2018, 11:03 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

$30 should be market rate for HJ

its just that does it comes with

1. Top Autoroaming outside
2. Top Autoroaming inside
3. Top Bottom Autoroaming outside
4. Top Bottom Autoroaming underneath clothes
5. Top Bottom Autoroaming underneath clothes plus fingering
6. Top Bottom Autoroaming underneath clothes plus fingering and sucking of nipples
7. Does the girl provide the top and do Cathbath?
8. Does the girl allow kissing and frenching?
9. Can top up for more specials?

if it comes with none of 1-7, then $30 is more than enough
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-03-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Where to find? Pm me
Old 22-03-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
$30 should be market rate for HJ

its just that does it comes with

1. Top Autoroaming outside
2. Top Autoroaming inside
3. Top Bottom Autoroaming outside
4. Top Bottom Autoroaming underneath clothes
5. Top Bottom Autoroaming underneath clothes plus fingering
6. Top Bottom Autoroaming underneath clothes plus fingering and sucking of nipples
7. Does the girl provide the top and do Cathbath?
8. Does the girl allow kissing and frenching?
9. Can top up for more specials?

if it comes with none of 1-7, then $30 is more than enough
For me at least must fulfil 6 and beyond. Otherwise would rather DIY. Boob size at lease B up.
Old 22-03-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

i feel for you bro.... nowdays hard to find ML with gfe..... unless u patronize her repeatedly ..... but of cos face, boobs and rest must be of decent standard....

hate those with 88 prostate thingy..... release liao still got the heck to ask u for 50 bucks more!!!

Quote:
I have learnt my lesson.
Old 22-03-2018, 12:12 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For me at least must fulfil 6 and beyond. Otherwise would rather DIY. Boob size at lease B up.
up to 6 for $30 bro? or you top up?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-03-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!

Just want some advice, do u guys think if local Malay girls quote $120-$130 in a spa, is it way over the market rate or is acceptable? Long time no Cheong spa so need advice
Old 22-03-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

well, i rather pay for a pure massage, reserve the sgd50 go to geylang get the viet gals or thai gals with D cup and do a good bang for 30 minutes.

sgd80 for roaming of a d cup for 5 minutes... that can get you a good fuck job with a d cup for a prc gal at geylang at the same price for 30 minutes and touch all you want, plus BJ and FJ.

I have been thru this all the since 1998. just my two cents worth. I also hate it when these ML show attitude. as if without them we cannot survive. some even say if you dont come then dont come lor. she said this after I ask her why I have to give way to another customer just because i am a regular of hers.

nowadays I go massage, just massage, if she wants to tingle my arse crack or rub my didi and let me touch her neh neh for the thrill, i just give sgd30. gone are the days of HJ for me. I rather do hj myself.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 22-03-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Gotta agree
Alot of bros pay too much
Entry 50-60
50-80 for hj
Jin stupid

Rather go geylag suah la
Old 23-03-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
well, i rather pay for a pure massage, reserve the sgd50 go to geylang get the viet gals or thai gals with D cup and do a good bang for 30 minutes.

sgd80 for roaming of a d cup for 5 minutes... that can get you a good fuck job with a d cup for a prc gal at geylang at the same price for 30 minutes and touch all you want, plus BJ and FJ.

I have been thru this all the since 1998. just my two cents worth. I also hate it when these ML show attitude. as if without them we cannot survive. some even say if you dont come then dont come lor. she said this after I ask her why I have to give way to another customer just because i am a regular of hers.

nowadays I go massage, just massage, if she wants to tingle my arse crack or rub my didi and let me touch her neh neh for the thrill, i just give sgd30. gone are the days of HJ for me. I rather do hj myself.
My sentiments exactly bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1