The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 09-04-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Thanks bro for the inform , there also one at blk 101 if i not mistaken but no STY more MILF
yap 101 is MILF and imo dun waste time.
Other good ground in Yishun
Old 09-04-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CKJim View Post
Can share?
Please share. Please please
Old 10-04-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogfoot View Post
Crzay! If I have 3.35 million I must as well buy a Semi- Detached Bungalow.
I guess biz is not as good as before with the additional restriction of operating timing. Dream spa is also actively advertising in wechat these days. I think the novelty factor for these 2 shops are gone as many bros had already tried and did not RTM. Not to mention the pushing of prostate massage which will put off some bros.
Old 14-04-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2726 / Power: 8
MikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond reputeMikeCarl has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried the spa nearby Nee Soon Camp there before, got one row of shop and 24h coffee shop selling roasted delight, dim sum etc.. mostly prc there when I pass by, should be clean though
Old 14-04-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCarl View Post
Anyone tried the spa nearby Nee Soon Camp there before, got one row of shop and 24h coffee shop selling roasted delight, dim sum etc.. mostly prc there when I pass by, should be clean though
All aunties, and not yummy in my view.
Old 14-04-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
rednoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo sic bro
Old 15-04-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
anthonywaihung is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi brothers
Can share the joints? Thank you
Old 16-04-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 827 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119993 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
I wanted to try too but it's $98 ! Was told it's using soap bubbles to massage ?
Do not try this. It is a waste of money and ML also tell me not to try. Nothing special and just use some bubble sprinkle on your chest and tickle abit only....

Dreamland only 2 SYT and only Amy massage is ok and looks chio. The PM cost 88 where other places only 78. Way over price. The PM is really nothing to be worth mentioning. Tried 4 ML there and gave up due to prices higher, massage soso and also take note it is a CLEAN spa which nothing to hope for.

JQ SPA I have tried several ML and ony young viet is good.

800++ have a FS. Name you guess. Ban this place, try for yourself and you will know why. Other 2 more is ok with most but not all ML do good massage.

100++ there also have one at 2nd floor. Only 2 ML is good, start with M and other one is Y.

This are my Yishun findings. I know 3 ML in this area help to release for free. You guys can slowly try and find out...

Woodlands also have a new SPA with 2 pretty Thai SYT. For you to find out.

JW it had been long time I tried as I feel mostly are pretty SYT with close to 0 massage skill. Old one in those TCM shops massage are slightly better but you have no urge for them to help you release...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 16-04-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Do not try this. It is a waste of money and ML also tell me not to try. Nothing special and just use some bubble sprinkle on your chest and tickle abit only....

Dreamland only 2 SYT and only Amy massage is ok and looks chio. The PM cost 88 where other places only 78. Way over price. The PM is really nothing to be worth mentioning. Tried 4 ML there and gave up due to prices higher, massage soso and also take note it is a CLEAN spa which nothing to hope for.

JQ SPA I have tried several ML and ony young viet is good.

800++ have a FS. Name you guess. Ban this place, try for yourself and you will know why. Other 2 more is ok with most but not all ML do good massage.

100++ there also have one at 2nd floor. Only 2 ML is good, start with M and other one is Y.

This are my Yishun findings. I know 3 ML in this area help to release for free. You guys can slowly try and find out...

Woodlands also have a new SPA with 2 pretty Thai SYT. For you to find out.

JW it had been long time I tried as I feel mostly are pretty SYT with close to 0 massage skill. Old one in those TCM shops massage are slightly better but you have no urge for them to help you release...
Woodland which part of woodland
Old 16-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 8
Tonkatsu89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonkatsu89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonkatsu89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
interested to know for woodlands and yishun also.. will up you with my humble points if you can share
Old 22-04-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

HI all, does anyone know if Nita of Kang Yuan Ge is working for other spa? trying to look for her but was told she no longer working there.
Old 23-04-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
RWBYSanctum is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can share pls? Thx
Old 23-04-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 18
Kouli is a name known to allKouli is a name known to allKouli is a name known to allKouli is a name known to allKouli is a name known to allKouli is a name known to all

Quote:
U can search around the forum
Old 24-04-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
terminator619 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Everyone,

So I was feeling a little tired. Wanted to scout for good massage places. So I went to 4xx to look around and went into one of it. 2nd floor. Quite a small place but unfortunately It is completely clean. However, they do have prostate massage and the massage, to me, was great though a little expensive. The ml, A***** and she is great.

Other than that, if I need just a good massage I'll head over there, nothing else.
Old 25-04-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
rampage333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrampage333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, can share ctc. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1