The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 05-01-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kenneth901114 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

hi bros, can share contacts? thanks
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 06-01-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
pozidrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: █▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE █▓

Pm contact please. Thanks.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 06-01-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
diabloshook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls pm contact
Old 06-01-2017, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 15
wulala795 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywulala795 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pm contact pls
Old 06-01-2017, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
muahaha5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm contact pls
Old 06-01-2017, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 5
Sexmen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexmen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSexmen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro..

can share her contact and damages please?

Thanks
Old 06-01-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4632 / Power: 15
sgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond repute

█▓ Local English Speaking OL Fantasy | Superb HDLY | 超甜电眼 | 梦幻海底捞 - ADELE█▓

No full photo due to privacy

When I first saw her, the first word that came thru my mind was 'wow'. She is just the type of elegant OL that I am dreaming off. She has big sweet eyes, long hair, curvy figure, super fair skin and a pair of slender legs. The outfit that she was wearing that day made her the perfect OL that I am fantasying of daily.

After showering alone, I laid face down on the massage bed and waiting eagerly for her to come in to the room. Off she started the massage on my back. She mainly used her palm to release the stiffness of my back muscles. Do not expect a TCM massage but definitely not piano player.

In our session, we chatted on lots of topics. Her 'teh' voice melted my heart completely. How I wish I can always be her side and protect her.

After the massage, she asked if I am ready. I thought what should I ready for. Without wasting a second, her fingers started to roam all over my body. Her finger teasing was so shiok that I got a hard on instantly and needed to withstand hard for the itchiness.

Slowly her fingers roamed to my butt and groin area. That was the most shiok butt teasing that I have ever had. She said that is her deadly weapon. Many have surrendered at this stage. Atfer attacking my butt, both of her hands started to caress my little bro. "Ah....", I moaned hard in my mind. That was the best HDLY that I have experienced. I told myself I cannot surrender to her at this stage. Must not. Must not.

After being tortured by her for about 10 minutes, she asked me to flip over, finally. She started her HJ. And I also started to roam her upper body. A nice pair of C boobs appeared in front of me. I caressed them slowly and gentlely. Not long after some variations, I surrendered completely to her. I leave you guys to find out the details of her sensual service yourselves.

I left her place after booking my next visit and am sure will come back weekly for this angelic Adele.

Recommended for bros that fantasying a HJ by your dream fellow OL.

Name: Adele
Height: 168cm
Weight: 47kg
Nationality: Local
Services: Massage, Mosha, HDLY (must try!), HJ
Language: Chinese and English
Damage: $120/60 Mins/1 x Massage & HJ (room included)
Working Hour: 10am to late

Strictly no BJ, BBBJ, CIM, FJ and any other services not mentioned above.

Interested bros please contact her at 8360 8010

Last edited by sgGem; 29-03-2018 at 09:58 AM.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 17
curiosity is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuriosity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Rtm again for adele.
Still as good as before. More gf feeling.
She is still as friendly as before. Those have not tried shd try at least once n you will mesmerized by her attitude n skills.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jujupie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share ctc pls
Old 06-01-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
leo7878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM contact pls... thanks
Old 06-01-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wanjin77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact ? Thx
Old 07-01-2017, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
plover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro,
Can pm contact? Thx
Old 07-01-2017, 04:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 7
Sainta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySainta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

PM sent
Old 07-01-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
bwxym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share Adele contact? Thanks!
Old 07-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
b0rderle55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share Adele contact pls ? Thnx!
Advert Space Available