The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My wife cannot stop chatting with a guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
My wife knew this guy from playing Pokemon Go and has chatted with him a lot. Initially I thought they were chatting over the game so I didn’t bother to interfere. More than a year in, due to frequently bumping each other while playing the game and the daily chatting, they developed a liking for each other and even got physical.

Through the messages between them, I can tell that he obviously wants to sleep with my wife only and since they have only gone as far as hugging, he is lurking in the background hoping that one day he can still get more out of my wife.

My wife is naive and thinks he is not hoping for more.
I only have one request which is for her to stop chatting with him yet she cannot do it for my sake. I am very heartbroken.

What should I do?
I respectfully disagree. Let the other guy wear the green hat instead of TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There aren't any infidelities all they're doing is chatting. The thread title says so.
Old 23-02-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!

TS should confront the guy's wife
Old 23-02-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Sticking to a marriage that is on the rocks and leading a miserable existence just for the sake of the children is just plain dumb.

In many cases "sticking to a marriage" means avoiding official divorce while leading separate lives.
Hence, I do not bother with those at the cliff. Their hate is irrational. Jumping off makes more sense. There are many who are heading towards to the cliff whose marriages are still salvageable. Like this TS.

Every couple lead separate lives, including those happily married ones. We all need some space and time apart. What, you think I am humping my wife 24 hours a day? What bros here confuse is they want the GFE 24/7 or their wife aint good, which is the real fairy tale and tragedy.
Old 23-02-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

aiyo TS already said the guy's wife is not as pretty as his wife liao, how to up an ugly bitch like that.

Shaming your wife publicly will do you no good, the r/s will just go down instantly. Never wash your dirty laundry in public. It is not good for your face also.

What you should do is to whistle-blow and tell the guy's wife about it. Deal with the aftermath later.

Anyway in SG, whether you cheat or your wife cheat, the bloody Woman Charter protects women only, so either way, you're screwed if the marriage goes down to divorce. Just remember to play your cards right because you're already starting at a disadvantage position.
Old 23-02-2018, 05:18 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodomiser View Post
I respectfully disagree. Let the other guy wear the green hat instead of TS
Hugging is not infidelity. I often hug my best friend's wife when we meet.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-02-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Bro TS.

You started another thread about the same topic. After reading your problem, I do feel sorry about you. But, the moment I read and read again, I am not sure what type of advice you are looking for.
Old 26-02-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
SGSPASG is Cool - loads of Potential

I think they wife is too horny and wants another man. Sometimes women are like us too.
Old 28-02-2018, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
parrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyparrotkid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My wife found out that that asshole has moved on to another lady Pokemon player. Another married lady with 3 kids. He seems to prey on married women.
I think he thinks I am a bit crazy after I talked to him. He told my wife so.

With my close monitoring of my wife, He is probably afraid that I could be pushed to the limits and act violently against him. That despite him boasting to my wife that he wants to slap me and kick me if I ever speak to him.
He is right. I can really act violently and he wouldn’t be my match. So I guessed he felt that it is not worth it to mess with a crazy man and has moved on.

Actually I found out that he is still harbouring designs on my wife as he is trying to continue to have contact with her hoping that I will miscue again. While he waits, he also started his nonsense with another woman.

I really pity that asshole’s wife. He probably has done this multiple times behind her back. What I hate is that he is getting away with it scit-free after causing me so much emotional pain and financial loss. I had to put asidey work to monitor my wife for two months!

I am thinking of a way to rid the community of this wolf in sheep’s clothing before he harms more families. Really an outright fucker!
Old 28-02-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Congrats TS!

Btw, did you ask him whether he has a SBF account? He may be one of the horny bastards here
Old 28-02-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Sandra95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually I found out that he is still harbouring designs on my wife as he is trying to continue to have contact with her hoping that I will miscue again. While he waits, he also started his nonsense with another woman.

I really pity that asshole’s wife. He probably has done this multiple times behind her back. What I hate is that he is getting away with it scit-free after causing me so much emotional pain and financial loss. I had to put asidey work to monitor my wife for two months!

I am thinking of a way to rid the community of this wolf in sheep’s clothing before he harms more families. Really an outright fucker!
We can understand why you're so angry with this guy. But instead of blaming him, first and foremost, you should be asking why your wife is being open to his advances.

Your wife is the one who married you and has the responsibility, together with you, to respect, treasure and protect the marriage.

He, on the other hand, has no obligations towards your marriage. I feel that you're barking up the wrong tree, by putting all the blame on him.

By the way, are you even completely faithful in your marriage?
Old 02-03-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
devilborne87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My wife cannot stop chatting with a guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra95 View Post
We can understand why you're so angry with this guy. But instead of blaming him, first and foremost, you should be asking why your wife is being open to his advances.

Your wife is the one who married you and has the responsibility, together with you, to respect, treasure and protect the marriage.

He, on the other hand, has no obligations towards your marriage. I feel that you're barking up the wrong tree, by putting all the blame on him.

By the way, are you even completely faithful in your marriage?

nice one sis.....right on the nail
Old 03-03-2018, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

whatever happen between a married couple , its between the married couple .
its never about the 3rd party .

while ts keep on boasting how violent he can be , mentioning about that guy's wife appearance , its seems that he himself had a serious mentality issue .

you can say all you want or all you can .

when problems arise , instead of finding fault with others ( be it your wife or that guy ) , why you never reflect what have you done or might have done to let this kind of things happen ?

some bro mentioned it take two hand to clap ( ya , i agree ) but its not your wife and that guy . its should be your wife and yourself .

instead of thinking how to "harm" others , look into the mirror and ask yourself why and how did this happen .

coming here and keep claiming how "strong" you are or how you can whack the guy up if thing get nasty wont help a single bit in your relationship with your wife .

involving the other party partner ( the guy wife ) is the most coward action ( you cant win that guy face to face ) and want to use a woman ( that guy wife ) to "win" back your wife .
Old 03-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
My wife found out that that asshole has moved on to another lady Pokemon player. Another married lady with 3 kids. He seems to prey on married women.
I think he thinks I am a bit crazy after I talked to him. He told my wife so.

With my close monitoring of my wife, He is probably afraid that I could be pushed to the limits and act violently against him. That despite him boasting to my wife that he wants to slap me and kick me if I ever speak to him.
He is right. I can really act violently and he wouldn’t be my match. So I guessed he felt that it is not worth it to mess with a crazy man and has moved on.

I understand your anger bro.
The best of such is to public shaming this guy with his face censored yet his particular match him at site like sguncensored, allsingaporestuff etc when it get viral. He also get xiasuay with his despicable lowlife.

Then you can also actually sit back and see how you could court your wife heart back. There must be something lacking that cause a slight change of heart.

Violence is fine but it doesnt solve the issue although the guy deserve a beating.
But if you really beat the guy up. It will land you in fines, jail term or so which not really worth it la. Then you say you could get really violence, had you been training your body to look more attractive and strong or just pure violence garner from anger is useless. The other guy might be more strong. Its never a sure win.

I still think you can consider public shaming or go more drastic lowlife like post the guy phone number at locanto or gumtree and say you are gay looking for gay partner.let the people harass him. Let him taste his own harassing bitter until he need change his number. When you do such thing make sure u use public wifi like starbuck hahaha.. Then keep register new account and spam his number till he buay tahan
Old 10-03-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

sometimes the worst kind of wife to marry is those pretty and yet naive types.
perhaps TS might have married the wrong woman but is hard for him to get out now, given that he already has 2 kids.

anyway i think the other party wife deserves to know the truth whether she likes it or not, nobody deserves to stay ignorant in cases like these.
Old 10-03-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!

happy to hear that that idiot move on from your wife. but bro things take 2 hands to clap
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1