The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
c0cktailov3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tipping point

Please share your stories. How much do u tolerate , before you decide to end a relationship?
Old 24-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping point

I don't tolerate anything. If it's not working I call it a day and walk away. There's no point prolonging the suffering.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-03-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0cktailov3r View Post
Please share your stories. How much do u tolerate , before you decide to end a relationship?
Easier if u give us your scenario then we can apply the relevant template.
Old 25-03-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
magical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud ofmagical has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple70 View Post
Easier if u give us your scenario then we can apply the relevant template.
Should renamed this thread Aunt Agony.
Old 26-03-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I used to tolerate when i am young and green. That is until i realized that you must love yourself first before you love others. So i no longer tolerate nonsense or shit and learn to walk away. I have been a much happier person since then.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 27-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Im not sure how to share... Too many things happened... and i have just been crying way too much, till i am numb and choose to close both eyes.... I think it is very unhealthy for myself , mentally and emotionally.... So just wondering when and what is the situation to call it a day...
Old 27-03-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Companionship shd be abt adding value to each other's lives. It must never be abt misery. Take a 2 week cooling off period and keep yourself busy meeting others. Once u hv regained your self worth, can u hv an objective assemnent
Old 27-03-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

Ya , will try the cooling period.... quite sure its not a good idea to meet new people...
Old 28-03-2018, 06:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4410 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
When you know that hormones have nothing to do with the misery and there is no commitment (i.e. Children) to hold you back; that is the time to walk away
Old 29-03-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Im not sure how to share... Too many things happened... and i have just been crying way too much, till i am numb and choose to close both eyes.... I think it is very unhealthy for myself , mentally and emotionally.... So just wondering when and what is the situation to call it a day...
I recommend you walk off. I cry for nobody except my mom, and you should too.
Old 29-03-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

@Xyberduke What do u mean? The hormones and misery part....
Old 19-04-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

It's sad when the person who shares ur bed, suddenly feels like a stranger.... we don't even talk anymore....
Old 19-04-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We get sick of talking to you too. One month in and despite several requests to find out whats wrong, you choose to reply without replying. No prize for guessing who is at fault.
Old 19-04-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's sad when the person who shares ur bed, suddenly feels like a stranger.... we don't even talk anymore....
if you have to cry/emo so much, then it's better to cut off contact completely and stay single for a while till you learn to self-respect
Old 19-04-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
require courage to cut it off, dun let emotion choke your neck, end of the day you are in the losing end in this situation. Since you can't change the situation, is up to you to choose a positive outcome for yourself.. various paths are always lay out, choose wisely.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1