The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-07-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I'm a very pragmatic person. Lucky also not desperate, so I look for value.

If an AP ask me to top up and total say $150. I will judege her now as a 150cat FL, not an ML anymore. And $150 for one shot is not a good deal for me. I'm a 2 shot man, so there are others who fits me better for less.

Some APs require no top up so I will do and have done. And fyi I don't kiss and tell heheh. They have needs too, so push the right buttons and enjoy.
haha...yes. good points bro. if they offer at $150/170 then that's makes them a FL. Problem is, their FJ service tends to be worse that a FL of that cat. and bonking them is just a novelty factor.

but it's a fine line between don't kiss and tell vs she wants you to "keep it a secret"
But yes, I am of the opinion (and have stated it several times too) too that they are human too and likely are indeed selective of who the are open to bonks. The more genuine ones are those without top ups...or those who tell you to decide on the amount. (this one I lagi donno how to decide)
Old 08-07-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Still tip top
thanks. will try to RTM.
but not too sure if her usual antics will be exciting to me anymore...was mind blowing when it first started out.

It's prob still good, but I guess won't be so mind blowing anymore.
p.s I like the way she slithers from behind and under...
Old 08-07-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 7
tehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring SamstertehCsiewdai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Had a session with Donna couple of days ago, just as pretty if not prettier, definitely the prettiest ML I've ever had the pleasure to come across. Think she slimmed down since her last stint even though she alr has a nice figure to begin with. As per before, playability is very low so do respect her on this point!

However as mentioned by others and myself before, her unique personality is what draws and attracts many regulars, coupled with her elegant classy beauty, she is indeed a gem for those of us who goes for this rather than pure sensual!
Old 09-07-2018, 03:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

A few bros’ recent reminiscing of ML’s circa 2014 brought back many great memories…..

Yuki (LTD) - for whom this thread was originally started by TS – was certainly memorable. Met her on her first day at work at a Chinatown hotel, and became her regular for almost two months after she moved to Orchard area. Blessed with huge jugs (I think 34C) in a slim body and attractive facial features, she was my regular late-night fix… a beautiful, decently-skilled masseur with a killer bod!

Not far from where Yuki lived, was another gem – Vera (Chewy Fruit). She was back a few times since 2014, but I think she eventually left the scene in May 2017 (when I last saw her). A fluent English speaker, she was both graceful and cheeky, and she massages well too! I normally book 2hr with her, giving us time for a glass (or two) of red wine and a smoke, which made the session afterwards very steamy… pretty, petite girl with high intellect whom I really miss!

In the same apt. where Vera used to be, was Ruby (LTD). She is a natural beauty with cute tits and bums, whose joyful character is infectious. Although I met her less than 10 times, every session was sleazily fun as the sexual teasing and touching was mutually satisfying. She had an “interesting move” when attacking your crotch – a combination of licking and blowing air near your balls and dick – a tingling sensation! (Later, I also met Rainie (forgot which stable) – she had the same “interesting move” as Ruby. While less playful than Ruby, Rainie had very soft 34C tits that never stopped rubbing my body…something I can’t resist. I found out Ruby and Rainie were pals).

Wawa would serve me ‘daily soup’ when I visited at her Chinatown apt. Though not very pretty IMO, she rates highly in other departments: great bod, especially her near-perfectly-shaped boobs; pro-level massage and high GFE. After she became super popular, I moved on as it was very difficult to book her…

Xiao Mi (Locker) operated from a Geylang apt., her massage skills can easily rival Wawa’s, if not even better. Visiting XM was more like going to a lover – she was my naughty, horny babe who gave a mean massage, with tits to die for in a really seductive body that I had the privilege to seriously explore! She was also good at removing blackheads on my back, and administered a fast and furious BBBJ too!

In 2014, LTD’s girls had high standards. Before Yuki, there was Love (Xiao Ai). Love’s massage was passable, but it’s the overall service that made me visit her over and over again. She starts with using her breasts to soap you in the shower… and there was always “little surprises” during the one-hour sessions, time after time… I think she is planning to RTS sometime soon pending visa approval.

Another LTD gem was Cutie. I almost felt guilty when I first met her - young, small-built and oh-so-very-innocent – I felt like a wolf! Her Chinatown apt. (shared with sis Bao Er, who came back recently) was forgettable, but her attitude and work-rate was first class. Can never forget one session when we were so high, she squirted. For the record, we did not have sex, just extreme intense teasing, mostly directed by me!

Fate (LTD) was a slim-built babe with flawless, snow white complexion, operated from East Coast area. Always cleanly shaven down south, she would be stark naked as soon as I emerged from the bathroom. Not a bad massager at all, she was also a Frenching queen and we normally “finish off” in 69!

When I first entered her room, Xiao Yun (Shenhua), also known as Mona - was a “cold fish”. She did not smile or speak, just passed me a towel to shower by myself. But her massage was power! When it came to the sensual part, I was shocked!!! I removed her over-sized t-shirt and discovered a very fair body with papaya-shaped 34C breasts with a 24-inch waist! As she tugged at my member, I rubbed her pussy zone outside her panties and she was wet very quickly! Since 2014, she has been back a few times (last met her probably 2016); in her later stints, she gained a little weight and was more “womanly”. Most memorable was a late night session I booked 2hr, she was by then very friendly and I enjoyed her childhood stories… after the necessary, I was so tired I fell asleep hugging her till the next morning!

Since its World Cup time, it brings back memories of Babe (Secret Garden). Only 21 then, Babe is slim, soft-spoken, and stands almost 1.7m (considered tall among the mostly 1.6m ML’s then) with smallish 32B breasts. I recall meeting her during Brazil 2014 World Cup time. Her massage is non-existent and she looks above average. But there was something very attractive about her - maybe it was her gentle ways, no-fat-at-all body, pink erect nipples… and the way she moans when I painted her sweet juicy pussy.

In 2015, most of my ML budget went to Moon, Hope and Bing Bing, but I'll leave that for another time…
Old 09-07-2018, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
She came back in May 2017 thereabouts but not sure if returning here again.

Here's something for you to remember her by...
Wah thanks bro.. really brings back fond memories.. my first time was with her and I can never forget it
Old 09-07-2018, 04:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
A few bros’ recent reminiscing of ML’s circa 2014 brought back many great memories…..
And to the old birds and newbies here are some of these legendary ladies that launched many of our old bird punting careers haha..

Quote:
Not far from where Yuki lived, was another gem – Vera (Chewy Fruit). She was back a few times since 2014, but I think she eventually left the scene in May 2017 (when I last saw her). A fluent English speaker, she was both graceful and cheeky, and she massages well too! I normally book 2hr with her, giving us time for a glass (or two) of red wine and a smoke, which made the session afterwards very steamy… pretty, petite girl with high intellect whom I really miss!
I have this pic of her which I prefer, back in 2014. Her looks became sharper in recent years but it's this one that makes me remember her most. Just that face and body .. it's really one of a kind. I never got the chance to visit her last year which is a pity.. And yeah, being able to speak English to her makes a LOT of difference...

Quote:
In the same apt. where Vera used to be, was Ruby (LTD). She is a natural beauty with cute tits and bums, whose joyful character is infectious.
One of the nicer photos I have of the delightful Ruby...

Quote:
Xiao Mi (Locker) operated from a Geylang apt., her massage skills can easily rival Wawa’s, if not even better.
This Xiao Mi? She used to offer FJ and I have not tried her before.. another missed opportunity.

Quote:
Fate (LTD) was a slim-built babe with flawless, snow white complexion, operated from East Coast area. Always cleanly shaven down south, she would be stark naked as soon as I emerged from the bathroom. Not a bad massager at all, she was also a Frenching queen and we normally “finish off” in 69!
I seemed to recall her voice was husky. Nice looks and didn't visit her enough times cos she's too far east..

Old 09-07-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
winterburr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her before? Only found her in here and not other websites.

http://heavenbabys.com/girls/xiao-xiao-4/

Is she worth the effort for me to go to the east to try her? I stayed in the far west....... or any boss here can intro someone good in the west?
Old 09-07-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nice write-up. Most of those u mentioned, I’ve also tried b4. Used to follow ur recommendations and the ML scene was not so hugh last time.

Must thanks bro stiffness for this thread for the lost bros as well.
Old 09-07-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
How come advertise for $80 and u still need to top up??
She advertised as fl, but provide massage on condition of topup.
Old 09-07-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
this one I think I kena before from wolves quite awhile back. before take money all smiley. say pay upfront, I did. and transformed.

really pissed off. from then on I never agreed to pay upfront to anyone ever again.
i would say her looks aso cmi
Must really ban all take money first FLs.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post

I seemed to recall her voice was husky. Nice looks and didn't visit her enough times cos she's too far east..

Nope she has 娃娃音... though a bit too cute that I didn't RTM... but she was an AP for a good reason... pretty face and fully nude with 69 HJ as standard... painter's dream

Zara
Old 09-07-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
She RTC liao?

Btw I may have missed it; anyone visited this peace lookalike?
So far just this
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...ostcount=38328

Zara

Last edited by derrickboy; 09-07-2018 at 11:20 AM.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Ruby.... regrets not trying her.....

One of the nicer photos I have of the delightful Ruby...
Old 09-07-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Used to have her Wechat but deleted it over time. Thought she not coming back coz I saw that she made her money and went back to open a salon.

Looks like the business is not making enough money for her.

Quote:

In 2014, LTD’s girls had high standards. Before Yuki, there was Love (Xiao Ai). Love’s massage was passable, but it’s the overall service that made me visit her over and over again. She starts with using her breasts to soap you in the shower… and there was always “little surprises” during the one-hour sessions, time after time… I think she is planning to RTS sometime soon pending visa approval.
Old 09-07-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

The only one still on my mind is shuang shuang.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1