The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2018, 11:30 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
Actually, the fastest way to get over her is to find another girl.

It really really really really works. As much as I don't want to encourage shifting attention to another working chick, but well, that should be your best choice for now.
that has a lot of truth

when my ex gf cheated, I went on a fucking spree, fuck WL/ML and went to clubs and bars had ONS

had so much fun forgot what my ex pussy looked like.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 02-08-2018, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope the latter is not Miss Jirapha Sitthivong. Infact she has been to Taiwan recently after last seen in Malaysia few months ago. This Thai lady is infact an attractive woman but too money minded and pursuing finer things in life. A single unmarried woman in mid 30.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHH2222MK6 View Post
I hope the latter is not Miss Jirapha Sitthivong. Infact she has been to Taiwan recently after last seen in Malaysia few months ago. This Thai lady is infact an attractive woman but too money minded and pursuing finer things in life. A single unmarried woman in mid 30.
woah your name dropping is damn power
Old 03-08-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I would like to say thousands of thank you to all the brothers here which care to take up your time to share your experiences and give precious advise to me. From all your help, experiences and advises, now I do understand how and what WL Thais thinking. All of this advises help me a lot in solving my sadness. Now I am much more better. I think time can slowly let me forget all this past sad experience and I can move forward. Thanks you very much all the da ge, heng tie and brothers here....
Old 03-08-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
I would like to say thousands of thank you to all the brothers here which care to take up your time to share your experiences and give precious advise to me. From all your help, experiences and advises, now I do understand how and what WL Thais thinking. All of this advises help me a lot in solving my sadness. Now I am much more better. I think time can slowly let me forget all this past sad experience and I can move forward. Thanks you very much all the da ge, heng tie and brothers here....
not sure if i helped but hope i did. ultimately, what everyone wants to say, including the big boss here, is that dont invest emotions in these working ladies. fuck and fuck off. unless you want a fling or gfe, even so, its really damn waste time.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
not sure if i helped but hope i did. ultimately, what everyone wants to say, including the big boss here, is that dont invest emotions in these working ladies. fuck and fuck off. unless you want a fling or gfe, even so, its really damn waste time.
We are human which have feeling . When too much rtf the same WL girl and like become very close than can't escape from being kc. If the WL girl cook you thai home cooked food every time you visit her , you will have the feeling of home. You will think of so happy to live together where she can very day cook my favourite Thai food for me.... she serve you food then clean every after finish eating dont need do anything. Go mookata she do all the bbq then serve me... so good and romantic right... you think is this so happiness right. ... . If date with sg gf we do the bbq and serve them... Go hawker eat then queue to order food for her... When she mood no good then I will suffer. .. that is why WL so easy to kc us..
Old 03-08-2018, 01:39 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We are human which have feeling . When too much rtf the same WL girl and like become very close than can't escape from being kc. If the WL girl cook you thai home cooked food every time you visit her , you will have the feeling of home. You will think of so happy to live together where she can very day cook my favourite Thai food for me.... she serve you food then clean every after finish eating dont need do anything. Go mookata she do all the bbq then serve me... so good and romantic right... you think is this so happiness right. ... . If date with sg gf we do the bbq and serve them... Go hawker eat then queue to order food for her... When she mood no good then I will suffer. .. that is why WL so easy to kc us..
you are just too easy lah bro.

when we go out with GF Wife we cook for them so we can get in their good books. Later maybe will get some hum later

WL go out with you, she want to get some $$$ later, so she give you GFE and treat you good. You are suppose to give $$$ not feelings.

Btw the difference is with GF wife she only treat you this way, with the WL she treat everyone this way. The focus is different.

and if you go long with this WL over the years, try 5-8 years, you will know you will be at her mercy and you will end up cooking, cleaning. All that so called GFE and romantic crap goes out that window.

as I said, you are too easy to KC and naïve.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-08-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
you are just too easy lah bro.

when we go out with GF Wife we cook for them so we can get in their good books. Later maybe will get some hum later

WL go out with you, she want to get some $$$ later, so she give you GFE and treat you good. You are suppose to give $$$ not feelings.

Btw the difference is with GF wife she only treat you this way, with the WL she treat everyone this way. The focus is different.

and if you go long with this WL over the years, try 5-8 years, you will know you will be at her mercy and you will end up cooking, cleaning. All that so called GFE and romantic crap goes out that window.

as I said, you are too easy to KC and naïve.
bro shadow warrior agreed. at least gf or wife treats u this way is to show care and her concern (don't backstab) and not showing fake love. WL/FL are paid to pretend to show u their fake love all the want is $$$. No money u can say bye bye liao she will just run away to find another person. at least gf/wife shows u her true self and not a fake self.

WL/FL cannot trust them at ALL. all their words are bullshit.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I disagree on the fact that the WL Kc us easily...

To me it the men of cos including me also Wan to self kc themselves... they think oh this gal is so good to me... I can be the white knight to save her out from all her trouble... does fairytale Apply in reality? Sadly I dun think so

Pls understand for a fact that this WL are earning more than most of is here.. u think they can get paid 2-3k to get fuck Everyday? Angpai easily 5 digits and that still exclude the gift she is getting... like iPhone all this...

And if u really are very rich would u Wan to fall in love with a WL?

Fuck and forget rem this basic rule always

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 03-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
This old nick very familiar....

Everyone goes thru this so called love love. When I 1st started cheonging also kong kong type. Dunno what is real and what is money. After a lot of these "kc" then grew up n realized this is unreal.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 15
zarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

To me it the men of cos including me also Wan to self kc themselves... they think oh this gal is so good to me... I can be the white knight to save her out from all her trouble... does fairytale Apply in reality? Sadly I dun think so

Pls understand for a fact that this WL are earning more than most of is here.. u think they can get paid 2-3k to get fuck Everyday? Angpai easily 5 digits and that still exclude the gift she is getting... like iPhone all this...

And if u really are very rich would u Wan to fall in love with a WL?

Fuck and forget rem this basic rule always
We have all been KC'd before once or more in our lives.
Really true that they earn more than us. Remember you are just the one or two hours in their monthly 720 hours.
It's ok to give them gifts, and in return they will give you better service and GFE.
Just don't get emotionally attached.
Fuck and forget!
Old 03-08-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

The day before yesterday I was busy and she called me 4 or 5 times. Each hour call ed once. I didn't pick up because was busy. Later I chat with her why she need so much of money monthly. She said she wanted to stop working as WL .She now 25 years wanted to change line. She wanted to grow mushrooms and sell mushrooms. I told her that is good to change to decent job. Then she keep ask can i give her 50000baht or not. I avoid answer her. Before want me to give money , she ignore me and won't care my sadness but now she so prompt texting with me. Later last night she ask can give her 20000baht first on last night or not. Till today I still no answer her. Then now she block me from her Facebook. So sad... All these 3 years together she don't ask me for any money and she was not those materialise girl. Why she like turn into a different person.? Is it because she wanted to marry the Taiwan kia but don't have enough money then ask from me to give her to do her mushrooms business so she can to start their new life with Taiwan kia. Or she think that if I can give her money then she choose to with me and don't want the Taiwan kia? Now suddenly she block me cause I very sad..... and miserable. Like restarting the painfulness cycle again....
Haizzzz....
Old 03-08-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Old 03-08-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
The day before yesterday I was busy and she called me 4 or 5 times. Each hour call ed once. I didn't pick up because was busy. Later I chat with her why she need so much of money monthly. She said she wanted to stop working as WL .She now 25 years wanted to change line. She wanted to grow mushrooms and sell mushrooms. I told her that is good to change to decent job. Then she keep ask can i give her 50000baht or not. I avoid answer her. Before want me to give money , she ignore me and won't care my sadness but now she so prompt texting with me. Later last night she ask can give her 20000baht first on last night or not. Till today I still no answer her. Then now she block me from her Facebook. So sad... All these 3 years together she don't ask me for any money and she was not those materialise girl. Why she like turn into a different person.? Is it because she wanted to marry the Taiwan kia but don't have enough money then ask from me to give her to do her mushrooms business so she can to start their new life with Taiwan kia. Or she think that if I can give her money then she choose to with me and don't want the Taiwan kia? Now suddenly she block me cause I very sad..... and miserable. Like restarting the painfulness cycle again....
Haizzzz....
Here we go again.......just let her block all she wants. It is YOU,are you man enough to ignore her? She will definately contact you again, act to be sweet and end of the day,ask for money again. From what I see, you will melt and give in eventually. No point asking for advice over here if you are not willing to listen.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
As I posted earlier. After seeing all the bros advice I am much more better than before. I then get over her already because I can live without her in my pictures but suddenly then she contacted me and disturb all my life now... Of course I am the one to blame . Too soft hearted and mind easy got disturb again. .. Maybe my love to her is not over yet... I not as good as those bros that can just do fuck out and forget everything. ... When I saw her new pretty profile picture my heart got hurt badly... Haizzzz. ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1