The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-06-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: searching for home massage..

Can any kind soul brudder share home massage ctc with me? Which one is good? Will upz with my 6 pts. Thanks
Old 17-06-2017, 03:55 PM
Superman2323

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Got a contact form a bro here, a home massage at Bukit Panjang.
Called and make appt.
Greet by a prc milf Linda which about 40s.
Master bedroom with massage bed and toilet, can have shower after massage, perfect.
A friendly and chatty masseur that have many years of experience, definitely know her job well. And also not a time watcher. I really enjoy my session with her. Total $80 go massage and hj. Tips her $10 for her excellent service and she was kind of surprise that i give extra, not those greedy type that will ask for tips when you pay her.
Will definitely look for her again.
PS, not for syt lover.
can share contact? i stay near that area! thanks!!
Old 17-06-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hman2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
can i have wei wei or xt contact pls. Thank you
Old 18-06-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belt View Post
pity to hear that, is XT ok or send back rdy ?

Hope all best to her
Foreigner always kena target first...
Old 20-06-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 15
ComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to allComplexMan is a name known to all

My second visit to Fei Fei early this afternoon. She can still recognise me though it was a good two months ago. As usual, she was well dressed in a tight body hugging dress; black stockings and high heels with long eye lashes and make up. Took a quick shower and she had changed to a short see through black lingerie with black bra and no panties underneath.

Massage was strong as I requested and when I turned over, can visibly see that her pussy is clean shaven with pink lips. Cant tahan and so decided to up her. The rest is history as she moans and moans as I pumped her in missionary and scissors style. Damn slutty.
Old 21-06-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mbjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplexMan View Post
My second visit to Fei Fei early this afternoon. She can still recognise me though it was a good two months ago. As usual, she was well dressed in a tight body hugging dress; black stockings and high heels with long eye lashes and make up. Took a quick shower and she had changed to a short see through black lingerie with black bra and no panties underneath.

Massage was strong as I requested and when I turned over, can visibly see that her pussy is clean shaven with pink lips. Cant tahan and so decided to up her. The rest is history as she moans and moans as I pumped her in missionary and scissors style. Damn slutty.
Hi Bro, whats are damage. Pls share.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Bro tinawang, wei wei back in spore?
Old 22-06-2017, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Sjiaojiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please Pm contact thank in advance
Old 22-06-2017, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
cool9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawang View Post
Try Wei Wei lah; damn sexy and slutty MILF. Her forte is zhua gen - damn shiok with lots of feel as didi goes erect and limp as she weaves her hands around the stick and balls area. Autoroam her large melons is a plu.
Hi bro ... please share WW contact. thanks
Old 22-06-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawang View Post
Was trying to clear some garbage in my phone when I came across Fei Fei 's contact again and so try to see if she is still around and yo, she is available. So quickly settle on a time slot and chiong down immediately.
Met me in her see through lingerie with black bra, g strings, black net stockings and high heel shoes with nice make up; eye lashes etc. Asked if she is going clubbing and she laughed saying that men are very funny - if she does not dress up, some will not like and insist on her sexy dressing.
Anyway, took a quick shower and laid down letting her to do her massage. Requested her to give a hard kneading and she obliged. Can see her sweating; so told her to remove her stockings and lingeried, massaging me in her g strings and bra only. She is very accommodating and when I turned over, my didi started to mara kita seeing her in such a sexy pose. Asked her if she can do a full course; she nodded and the rest is just awesome hearing her moans and feeling her flowing juices rushing out.
Will RTF for sure.
Bro can share her contact...
Old 22-06-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Got a contact form a bro here, a home massage at Bukit Panjang.
Called and make appt.
Greet by a prc milf Linda which about 40s.
Master bedroom with massage bed and toilet, can have shower after massage, perfect.
A friendly and chatty masseur that have many years of experience, definitely know her job well. And also not a time watcher. I really enjoy my session with her. Total $80 go massage and hj. Tips her $10 for her excellent service and she was kind of surprise that i give extra, not those greedy type that will ask for tips when you pay her.
Will definitely look for her again.
PS, not for syt lover.
Bro can share her ctc
Old 22-06-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Can pm me Wei Wei contact? What's the damage?
Old 22-06-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

any bro can share wei wei and linda ctc?
Old 22-06-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 15
buzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to allbuzzcheong is a name known to all

Hi Bro! Can share contact details? Thanks.
Old 25-06-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Any chio syt can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread