The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xxducky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
Theres no wechat boss for this joint. Walk in and try
Bro where the shop located at ? near to?
Old 02-08-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxducky View Post
Bro where the shop located at ? near to?
Naer to one million hotel bro
Old 07-08-2018, 03:09 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告 \

小姐: L803 号

She mention to me that she as from a place call Phu Quoc.She was here not long. The wechat pics and the real gal was accurate.

样貌:★★★★
She in her late 20s. If you close up look, she have some dimple on her face but was covered by heavy make up. The chemistry was very high as she can understand and speak simple chinese.Nice smile with normal look.

身材:★★★★★
It was proportional. Body was fair, acceptable height and slim,neh neh was small and natural not those saggy type. Long straight hair with nice perky butt for doggie. I can't really see any visual scar or tattoo on her body.

服务:★★★★★
Start off with catbathing my back gave me a good lick. We french for a short while. Then apply some lotion on my back and give me a good rub with her body. Turn over, give me a good cathbath followed by bbbj.

鲍鱼:★★★★
Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. She let out some soft moan follow by long and loud moan with my fingering. Her pussy seem sensetive. Pussy was wet and tight.

口交:★★★★★
The bbbj was ok, quite good. It was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking with lot of sucking the shaft, balls and the dick head another hand was stroking my inner tigh to arouse me. The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Hot and cold bbbj and I hold on her head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

做爱/叫床:★★★★★
I start with cowgirl as she on top riding me. I pump her kuat just in a upward position. She shift a bit of her body for firm n tight grip and I ram her harder and deeper while facing her. Hold on to her hand and squeeze her neh neh .I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high.It was stearo surround.The "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. She let out soft whisper of "good good " ask me not to stop and I continue ramming her, can feel that she climax and high liao. She hug me tight and I ram her fast and furious in the last few stroke before cumming inside the condom and pulling my cock out. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy staining part of the bed sheet. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The gf feel was high and the love making feel was like making love with girlfriend. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash and not those black face type.

整体: ★★★★★
It was a nice and good bonk.It was worth and I left a happy and satisfy man.I will not consider her as the RTF type. Those who like chio and sweet lady. You can choose her.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-08-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
livethelife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hai friend..i want to know where exactly the rose spa....they put signboard with name of rose spa
Old 08-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告

小姐: 335号 (新车)

She was from Ho Chi Min, stay somewhere near to D5 area. First time working this trade in JB. Very new in VIP, she used to work KTV in KL.

样貌:★★★★
I would consider her as syt. She in her early 20s . She belong to shy type and wear a very nice and sweet smile. She was able to converse well in Chinese.

身材:★★★★★
It was proportional. Body was fair petite slim,neh neh was small and natural not those saggy type. Long straight hair with nice perky butt for doggie. I can't really see any visual scar or tattoo on her body.

服务:★★★★★
Did not have any b2b type of treatment. Give some massage and straight go to action.

鲍鱼:★★★★★
Clean shaven nice and nice shape pussy. Pussy was pure small and tight. Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. I gave her a good tongues lashing and trashing that she let out some soft moan follow by long and loud moan. Finger her gao gao and can feel the tightness.

口交:★★★★★
The bbbj was ok.It was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking with lot of sucking the shaft, balls and the dick head another hand was stroking my inner tigh to arouse me. The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. I hold on her head mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

做爱/叫床:★★★★★
Straight go into missionary.I pump her kuat kuat in a downward position. She shift a bit of her body for firm n tight grip and I ram her harder and deeper with her leg hanging on me. Hold on to her hand and I accelerate my speed and go in deeper, she was moaning and whining from light to medium then to high.It was stearo surround.The "piak piak piak" sound and the expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more and harder. It was like fucking a innocent school gal.I continue ramming her, can feel that she climax and high liao. I ram her fast and furious in the last few stroke before cumming inside the condom and pulling my cock out. Her pussy was dripping wet with white juice oozing out from her pussy staining part of the bed sheet. We were sweating and rest a while and she told me you are good.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The gf feel was high and the love making feel was like making love with girlfriend. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash and not those black face type.

整体: ★★★★★
It was a nice and good bonk.It was worth and I left a happy and satisfy man. She is consider RTF type and can be one as one of the up and coming. Those who like innocent, sweet and young lady. You can choose her.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-08-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
happyhappy82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

rose reflexlogy . same row midori hotel.
Old 12-08-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future

Visited sky para**** at Pelangi.

What a terrible experience. The place is old and run down.
Food selection is terrible (not that I was looking to have anything)
Chose a vietnam girl.
She went into the room, briefly showered me, then laid down and wanted me to start the action.
I opted for a terrible HJ as no mood after seeing her customer service.
after 15 mins, came, she then lay down near me and started using her phone. Couldn't go out too early as she would prob get scolded by captain.

Will never go back again. Will consider their new branch at Molek once it opens (girls look amazing)

Last edited by beemer2018; 14-08-2018 at 08:41 AM.
Old 14-08-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 12
Evra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Location: Nice budget hotel, room is clean and comfortable, located at JB town.

Stable: rubysexy aka 517

Moon from vietnam
Looks: 7/10. Same face as photo, pure and sexy and chio too
Boobs: 7/10. but natural and soft to grab.
Body: 8/10. Slim with perky meaty butt
BBBJ: 9/10. One of the best I had, skillful use of tongue, swirl and twirl on my dickhead like a pro, slow and steady, the feeling was awesome
Painting: 7.5/10. no smell, wet and juicy to lick.
FJ: 7/10. Tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary. tight and juicy.
GFE: 8/10. Nice GFE, many kiss and hugs.

Overall She is a nice lady to be with. She used to work in KTV, but not switch to this. Is fresh and consider good.

Thanks Ruby
Old 15-08-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
THX2456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
As my planned today went to Rose spa. Very easy to find at austin height. Walk in with no booking at counter. Ask boss to see girls pic first before decide. The germ is no 9 but shes on duty. Have to nego with her if she agree to massage. Wah, maybe she only accept chinese.

Read about no 5 on other thread. Not bad her outfit in wc so sexy. Never mind i give it a try gamble with no 5. Assign a room and wait about 10 minutes then the girl come. My type body with sexy render red silk outfit. Damn. Hot a nice perfect booba though. Ask her name. Abit language barrier as i dont understand chinese. But nevermind games on.

Started massage as usual. Satisfied with her effort to massage. Not piano type. On and off teasing my ass and my didi from back. Haha. So cheeky. Than after ask to turn upward,the show getting interesting. She massage my hand and intentionally let my finger to feel her v part. I just act like usual as i dont want to spoil the mood. Hehe. Then left hand also she teased the same. Massage leg from front perfectly then the gq come.

I just say yes yes haha. Then we communicate with translator phone and act. Ask me to want bbbj i said yes. Price was crazy cheap how can i say no. I ask her for body to body massage. She accept and dim the light. The show begin. Damn she took off her outfit with only underwear. Started to lick my nips and start to hold her waist. Grab her ass and kiss her neck. Her smell so good. Play with her boobs right and left non stop sucking tingling. Original soft boobs man. Keep caressing each other and she begin to go down lick my neck my nips the go to didi. Damn shiok. Cannot tahan so long i wake up and lay her at my side with sucking her boobs till unload soldier. Damn shiok. The best oriented service i had.

Then she wiped me clean me ask to take bath. Then after bath she cont massage back massage head and massage my hand till times up. Very well spent time my evening. Tips her as agreed and out as a very happy man.

Place rose spa
Girl no 5
Face 7/10
Body 9/10 my type
Boobs 36b full original pair.shiok to suck
Massage 8/10
Hj 8/10
Bbbj 8/10
Autoroam yes no limit
Rtf yes and yes
Not rushing type and well spend money for 90 minutes
Damage 98 (90 minutes)+ 80 (tips)
So satisfied feeling. Nice place to lepak
Maybe no 9 abit choosy for customer. I assume she only want chinese.
Overall best experience. Thats all sambros. Keep hunting and sharing.
Hi Bro, able to PM address? Thanks!
Old 15-08-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Hi its me again. Just want to up my fr for the rose visit last week. As usual already planned the trip and aimed for no 5. Its my bad i like to stick with 1 ml before try another. Reach there around 5 and ask the boss for no 5. Damn shes currently working. Aiseh because i already aim for her for second time. Boss offered me no 12 but i still demand for no 5. Decided to wait and ask boss when no 5 finish just text me. No 16 just passed by me during at counter. Shes cute and fair,boob smaller than 5. Im a boobs lover though.ahha

Wait about 45 minutes downstairs. See the no 12 from outside and no 18 going upstairs upon my wait at car. Then bamm boss text me no 5 done. Yes. Its my time. Come and meet her. Yes she recognized me as i took her 1 week ago. With satin black nightdress gve me wow sensation.

Lay down as usual. And ritual begin with massage. Good massage by her i love that. On the first meeting shes more formal. I can feel this time shes focus to give excitement that i never had during first meeting. Keep teasing my butt n didi from back side. Damn shiok. Then ask to lay front part. As usual shes start massage hand with my hand on her thigh nearly her boobs. Indirectly she teased my hand on her v shape. Damn. I just keep smiling and feel the sensation.

She teased my nips and i teased her boobs from outside. Hehe. Shes understood my needs. Then do the same for the left hand part. Cant wait for the show begins. Ask for 5 minutes to go to toilet then she came back. Ask me what i want,i told her keen for b2b. Shes laughing and said ok b2b. The show begins here. Shes deemed the light up and down,and i asked to put the light not too dark. Want to see her body man. Damn hot weyh.

Then she stripped her outfit slowly cover her boobs and what a surprised,shes off her panties too and get totally naked. Oh my gosh. Started ko kiss my neck. Her smells so good keep my didi jumping around. I caress her back grasp her ass smell her too. Then she going downsouth lick my nips i keep caressed her and find her boobs. That sensation.

Then shes going downsouth to my didi. Teasing with her boobs. And i feel new sensation suddenly. Damn shes put my didi between her boobs and moving! So hot man that feeling. Shes really know how to please you. Keep sliding with teasing with her mouth. Ohh i cant stand it too long. Unload the soldier. Damn i demand for long time but cannot tahan lah.

Shes just laughing see me unloaded. Grrr. Haha. Then send me to shower as she want to tidy the room. After fresh i enter again and she continue massage. Only ask for head massage as i have work to catch up. Very good no 5!for her tips also i want to take out money then counting she said ok2 enough. Rm 80 only. So worth lah for second visit.

Thats a wrap

Place rose spa
No 5
Face 7/10
Body 9/10 my type
Boobs 34c original damn shiok
B2b 9/10
Massage 8/10
Bbbj not tahan
Rtf yes and yes yes

Keep waiting if i able to try no 9 there. I still find a way how she gonna accept me. Hehe. Not sure for no 12,seems like good on fr. Cheers guy. I just love rose spa!
Old 18-08-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried spicegirl66 new stable? how izzit?
Old 19-08-2018, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 7
cheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of light

Mount Austin - rose reflexology spa

So today i went to the elusive rose spa and let me give a very detailed explaination to the recent hype.

OKT said that thanks to bros in SG support, he sees a spike in customer and they have been fully booked thus far. He also pointed out that a fellow SG bro actually complained no.5 for shitty service only to found out that he demanded b2b and bbbj by wanting to pay 50 ringgit only (usual price 120, 80 if you are regular customer) please dont have that kinda cheapo attitude by undercutting the girls, they are there to earn a living too.

FR - no.5 and no.16
(On behalf of my friend as well)

No.5
Looks as per pic - 7/10
Massage 6/10 ( not piano but defo not the best either , compared to AXX nearby)
B2B - 6/10 (so b2b is not body to body massage unlike the nuru we were expecting, it is breast to your rod, aka breast f* rather than b2b)
BJ - didnt try

No.16
Looks 7/10
Massage 6/10 (we both agreed that the massages were as great as another spa but good enough)
B2b - didnt take
Bj - didnt take
(Didnt take special because she broke one of my personal belonging which ruin my mood but i didnt complain)

No.9 - i saw no.9 while i was there and OKT told me that no.9 is a freelance and she plans her own booking, damn she has back to back non stop booking.
Looks - milf 8/10
Boobs damn solid teardrop shape nice
Svc - i dont know.

So thats all for the legendary rose spa.
Dont ask me for address, please add the wechat and ask okt.
Old 19-08-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongah123 View Post

So today i went to the elusive rose spa and let me give a very detailed explaination to the recent hype.

OKT said that thanks to bros in SG support, he sees a spike in customer and they have been fully booked thus far. He also pointed out that a fellow SG bro actually complained no.5 for shitty service only to found out that he demanded b2b and bbbj by wanting to pay 50 ringgit only (usual price 120, 80 if you are regular customer) please dont have that kinda cheapo attitude by undercutting the girls, they are there to earn a living too.

FR - no.5 and no.16

No.5
Looks as per pic - 7/10
B2B - 6/10 (so b2b is not body to body massage unlike the nuru we were expecting, it is breast to your rod, aka breast f* rather than b2b)
BJ - didnt try

No.16
Looks 7/10
Massage 6/10 (we both agreed that the massages were as great as another spa but good enough)
B2b - didnt take
Bj - didnt take
(Didnt take special because she broke one of my personal belonging which ruin my mood but i didnt complain)

No.9 - i saw no.9 while i was there and OKT told me that no.9 is a freelance and she plans her own booking, damn she has back to back non stop booking.
Looks - milf 8/10
Svc - i dont know.

What's the wechat?
I will add and ask okt.
Old 20-08-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongah123 View Post

FR - no.5 and no.16

No.5
Looks as per pic - 7/10
BJ - didnt try

No.16
Looks 7/10
B2b - didnt take
Bj - didnt take

Looks - milf 8/10
Svc - i dont know.

Good share brother.

Last edited by xpeipanx; 22-08-2018 at 02:31 PM.
Old 21-08-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Deleted in case of privacy

Last edited by xpeipanx; 22-08-2018 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Wrong input
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1