The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
passi0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Manhood treatment

Saw this thread few days back & visited May today. As mentioned by harry123, the treatment is painful, and this is the first time I am getting a treatment, the pain was really really painful.

She lectured regarding health, and was told to refrain from ice water, mineral water, tea and alcohol.

Took the 1hr massage, which was equally painful maybe because I already did a full body massage yesterday.

Will try again after CNY to see if the pain has lesser from the treatment.
Old 25-05-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ekcivichenry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro please share contact and damage pls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by passi0n View Post
Saw this thread few days back & visited May today. As mentioned by harry123, the treatment is painful, and this is the first time I am getting a treatment, the pain was really really painful.

She lectured regarding health, and was told to refrain from ice water, mineral water, tea and alcohol.

Took the 1hr massage, which was equally painful maybe because I already did a full body massage yesterday.

Old 26-06-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

avocadoj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks for bros sharing the locations!

I will be going to KSL mall on 7 July and would go around the area Jalan Harimau Tarum for seeking manhood treatment.

Would like to increase my sexual performance

Update you guys again after my visit!
Old 27-06-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros,

care to share the contact?

Thanks!
Old 07-07-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

avocadoj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by avocadoj View Post
Thanks for bros sharing the locations!

I will be going to KSL mall on 7 July and would go around the area Jalan Harimau Tarum for seeking manhood treatment.

Would like to increase my sexual performance

Update you guys again after my visit!

Hey bros! Just got back from JB.

Visited the place earlier in the afternoon for massage + manhood treatment,

Total damage 190 rm (package of two hours massage and manhood treatment) + 50 rm (batin)

I was greeted by a friendly indo ML when I entered the place, went to counter and made payment and proceeded to take a quick shower.

Went into the massage room and the indo ML ,who greeted me, started the massage. Good massage with enough strength to make me shiok.

After about an hour of massage, it was time for the manhood treatment.

May came in and explained the theoretical part of the maintenance and care for the penis. Like blood circulation, stuff you should avoid, and the usual recommendation of the products that you should take.

After that, she started with the treatment by pressing on my balls, which is to help to reduce the blockages. There was 酸痛 and 痛 that I experienced whenever she pressed. (she told me that it was because of holding my bladder and not drinking enough water)

She is experienced enough to know which area, that you feel pain in, is due to any factors. Furthermore, she will also examine your finger nails colour and penis head colour.

Post manhood treatment, the indo ML continued her massage until the golden question was popped.

I agreed, and a younger indo ML came in (still considered old) to provide the batin service.

I left feeling shiok.

Let me know if you have any queries, I will try my best to answer them.

This is my first time writing my personal experience, hope it helps in your decision making.
Old 08-07-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
machieight8 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Total damage 190 rm (package of two hours massage and manhood treatment) + 50 rm (batin)

I was greeted by a friendly indo ML when I entered the place, went to counter and made payment and proceeded to take a quick shower.

Went into the massage room and the indo ML ,who greeted me, started the massage. Good massage with enough strength to make me shiok.

May came in and explained the theoretical part of the maintenance and care for the penis. Like blood circulation, stuff you should avoid, and the usual recommendation of the products that you should take.

After that, she started with the treatment by pressing on my balls, which is to help to reduce the blockages. There was 酸痛 and 痛 that I experienced whenever she pressed. (she told me that it was because of holding my bladder and not drinking enough water)

She is experienced enough to know which area, that you feel pain in, is due to any factors. Furthermore, she will also examine your finger nails colour and penis head colour.

Post manhood treatment, the indo ML continued her massage until the golden question was popped.

I agreed, and a younger indo ML came in (still considered old) to provide the batin service.

I left feeling shiok.

This is my first time writing my personal experience, hope it helps in your decision making.
bro planning to visit this weekday , should i need to book in advance , pm me the details
Old 09-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

Alman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro.. can pm details..thanks
Old 11-07-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 16
harry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharry123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i did not dare to go back again as the pain was quite unbearable to me.

as for the massage, it was good but did not take the gq as the ml did not quite appeal to me.

hopefully will have other good finds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by passi0n View Post

Old 18-08-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
JustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustTwenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bro still got mood to go spa to release after the treatment?
Old 18-08-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
Antispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs down Re: Manhood treatment

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Me...4d103.7643671#

Last edited by Antispyware; 18-08-2018 at 01:58 PM.
Old 18-08-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
Antispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry123 View Post
i did not dare to go back again as the pain was quite unbearable to me.

as for the massage, it was good but did not take the gq as the ml did not quite appeal to me.

hopefully will have other good finds.

Quite agree with harry's posting. As I share my experience previously opt for the same treatment. Firstly a late middle age Indonesian lady will do the normal massage (nothing to shout) then came in a Chinese punk head tomboy lady(MF). Already looks not very appealing and attitude like fuxxk(as if I owe her $1mil.)!
Throughout the treatment is painful but the criticism from the MF(Mother Fuxker) is even more unbearable. Without finished the whole process treatment, I called it off and dress up and walk off the MC.
This is really a BAD experience as Chinese says "给钱买罪受".
Old 28-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
naiyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I left feeling shiok.

Hi can share the location?
Old 04-09-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 18
sourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysourpiss8891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone got may's contact? I wanna make appointment haha
Old 25-10-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
arix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wechat id may: maymentreatment
Old 03-11-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
mansur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antispyware View Post

Quite agree with harry's posting. As I share my experience previously opt for the same treatment. Firstly a late middle age Indonesian lady will do the normal massage (nothing to shout) then came in a Chinese punk head tomboy lady(MF). Already looks not very appealing and attitude like fuxxk(as if I owe her $1mil.)!
Throughout the treatment is painful but the criticism from the MF(Mother Fuxker) is even more unbearable. Without finished the whole process treatment, I called it off and dress up and walk off the MC.
This is really a BAD experience as Chinese says "给钱买罪受".
so true ..... 给钱买罪
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1