The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 11-08-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 15
Jay_Chou is a glorious beacon of lightJay_Chou is a glorious beacon of lightJay_Chou is a glorious beacon of lightJay_Chou is a glorious beacon of lightJay_Chou is a glorious beacon of lightJay_Chou is a glorious beacon of light
massage near famous mosque in city

Was on my way to kg glam cafe and saw some ml sitting outside.

Spotted one tall girl with long hair young chiobu. Boobs about B. Didn't expect to see a chiobu there as I walked past quite often.

Bxx Kxxx massage. Anyone tried ? Will trade for info.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available