The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 17-08-2019, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 3
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Re: crawford lxxe

after tip off by good bro, went down to do night recce.

saw a young one playing with her phone...jio me go in....then another 2 aunty ml also jio me....very aggressive sia like trying to lure you in and then chop u into pieces

the young one like not appetising leh....no boobs no ass...maybe very good with her hands ???

have to do day recce first before cheonging in anyone with info at Burger King massage further down please share. will provide the contacts in my blog if info is good. still waiting to pull the trigger on the chio ML
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-08-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 4
superstiffy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuperstiffy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post

saw a young one playing with her phone...jio me go in....then another 2 aunty ml also jio me....very aggressive sia like trying to lure you in and then chop u into pieces

the young one like not appetising leh....no boobs no ass...maybe very good with her hands ???

have to do day recce first before cheonging in anyone with info at Burger King massage further down please share. will provide the contacts in my blog if info is good. still waiting to pull the trigger on the chio ML
You jalan jalan until where? got walk to holland anot? simi burger king?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-08-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2393 / Power: 4
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Burger king where got massage? Only burger and French fries nia
Old 17-08-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 18
HSB2000 is a glorious beacon of lightHSB2000 is a glorious beacon of lightHSB2000 is a glorious beacon of lightHSB2000 is a glorious beacon of lightHSB2000 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
I know which joint he is referring, me also haven't try yet.
Old 17-08-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
bro it's Burger King massage. Get Fresh !
Old 17-08-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 16
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Try 4 MLs at the crawford joint. Teasing yes, but all of them avoid touch the prick and no GQ ever offered. Also all of them insist on you wearing the shorts, no naked butt allowed. Any brothers get better treatment here?
Old 17-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -160 / Power: 0
SGdeepfake SGdeepfake

https://www.yelp.com.sg/biz/b-k-mass...-spa-singapore
Old 17-08-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 4
superstiffy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuperstiffy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wah like that also can ah? upsize big whoper wu bo? but u sibei power lo.. can walk until so far....
Old 17-08-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 9
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Been there once, is clean massage,
Old 17-08-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 5
peksync is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeksync is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeksync is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Burger King is about 10 mins' walk away from Crawford Ln...at first I thought how come there's a Burger King near Crawford!

Is the MO of this shop similar to the defunct (in)famous joint a few blocks away?
「若人欲了知,三世一切佛,應觀法界性,一切唯心造。」
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM
Samster

Anyone notice there are actually 2 zhenghong there...1 big 1 small...saw one coming out of the small one and actually make me feel like trying.
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 7
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Anyone notice there are actually 2 zhenghong there...1 big 1 small...saw one coming out of the small one and actually make me feel like trying.
I tried both before, especially the one nobody talks about. But I think its not suitable for you, as they use curtain partitioning. I'm always ready to exchange MR, but you first, as you always describe until got dragon got tiger but never reveal where and who
Old Yesterday, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump View Post
I tried both before, especially the one nobody talks about. But I think its not suitable for you, as they use curtain partitioning. I'm always ready to exchange MR, but you first, as you always describe until got dragon got tiger but never reveal where and who
The big one also got curtain partioning at tthe front...they will use those when full house...saw 5 or 6 bros coming out at 10 min interval ....biz so good sia
Old Today, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 7
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The big one also got curtain partioning at tthe front...they will use those when full house...saw 5 or 6 bros coming out at 10 min interval ....biz so good sia
You don't say. The small one is also having good business. Back when I first discovered it I still can see MLs sitting outside and pick my poison. Now when I go there's not a single soul in sight.
Advert Space Available