The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7860 / Power: 19
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manhood Grooming

Let me try..

Anyone here tried L or S from Bukit Merah and AMK?

This thread will be gone in 3, 2, 1....
Old Today, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5905 / Power: 9
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Bracker View Post
Eh old man this innocent thread about manhood grooming also you must disturb...wait this thread for no reason kenna deleted like the rest of the earlier ones. Can you please hide inside your self-high blog and donít come out....
GreenTea not stupid lah! He will nicely pm you to delete. If u ignored, he will ban your nick for a period of time and delete your signature

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6073 / Power: 10
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
no choice lah ..i create content for sammyboy but he dont appreciate so i have to store my content else where.

ok pm you link....but it's nothing compared to your cheonging lol
Password protected. What is the PW to you blog?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 04:15 AM
Samster

hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Greentea deleted my thread without prior notice.

However, he sent a PM to inform me that my thread is an advertisement and if I want to have a similar thread I will need to contact him to discuss paid subscription. Thatís nice of him

I am not judging here but there is always a freedom of choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
GreenTea not stupid lah! He will nicely pm you to delete. If u ignored, he will ban your nick for a period of time and delete your signature
Old Today, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1074 / Power: 3
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Greentea deleted my thread without prior notice.

However, he sent a PM to inform me that my thread is an advertisement and if I want to have a similar thread I will need to contact him to discuss paid subscription. Thatís nice of him

I am not judging here but there is always a freedom of choice.
Down here post any FR also advertisement so we can only talk cock sing song lor lol
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 10:53 AM
Samster

Very true indeed!

So please only believe 50% of what I wrote cause not all the truth

There are private information of my personal experience which I will only share will selected exclusive bros. Strikeback44 is one of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Down here post any FR also advertisement so we can only talk cock sing song lor lol
Old Today, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 15
NorthGuy is a splendid one to beholdNorthGuy is a splendid one to beholdNorthGuy is a splendid one to beholdNorthGuy is a splendid one to beholdNorthGuy is a splendid one to beholdNorthGuy is a splendid one to beholdNorthGuy is a splendid one to beholdNorthGuy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Very true indeed!

So please only believe 50% of what I wrote cause not all the truth

There are private information of my personal experience which I will only share will selected exclusive bros. Strikeback44 is one of them
Able to share with me ?

Bros who UPZ me please leave down your nick so i could return the favor.. I will return the favour once i regain the power.
Old Today, 12:16 PM
Samster

See how first, cause the details are quite sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Able to share with me ?
Advert Space Available