The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sorry for this delayed FR

RTF May from Mansion on 15/8 @ 6pm!

This would rank as one of the best RTF session I ever experience. If you are looking for that ultimate sex experience, you have to try May. She is a Gem!

Door opened and she recognised me. Greeted me with a sweet big hug and we started conversing like we have known each other for so long. I came with a certain objective. Brought a Durex Play Vibration Ring and I told her I wanna use it for out sex sessions. She was surprisingly excited to try it. And to be honest, the toy work wonders!

I lost count at the number of times she came, with her body shivering and sexy moaning driving you crazy into pumping her hard! This lady really enjoy sex!!

For someone who’s rate is 130/2/90, she provide top notch service

• Her BBBJ is excellent. She can DT with lots of saliva
• Her body is perfect. Slim, petite with flat tummy, perky ass and C Man-made soft boobs
• She provide massage in between my 2 shots, never once touching her hp!
• As a token of appreciation, I gave her the vibration ring as a gift since she was looking for sex toys

For bros looking for service wise, friendly and lively girl, quickly book May. She will be going back soon and from our convo I assume she won’t be coming back into this line anytime soon! She’s planning to embark on hospitality management in the cruise line.

To add she speak good English because she use to have an Aussie bf, and kindly get her some food. She is yearning for Bak Ku Teh!

Look = 9/10; BBBJ = 10/10, FJ = 10/10, GFE = 20/10
Old 19-08-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Joe81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any brosss willing to share fr on Cake? boobs natural? Looks yummy😁
Old 19-08-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
greatbonksonly is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tldrtldr View Post
Hi guys, can I just check with you guys does soi69 does switch and bait? Was reading but didn't see much FR for them.
Previously i booked once okt is fast and responsive, the girls are definitely not switch and bait but do know there is a 10-20% difference due to most photos are taken with editing software like meitu etc but generally wysiwyg
Old 19-08-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Just had a ok session with Cannon SGDolly
Pics same as person except slight Tan
Small size slim lady with huge boobs and tiny nips.
Can French but not deep type only tongue tips.
Pussy shaved but not smooth as stubbles growing.
Can paint but no fingering. Soft moans.
Bbbj wet and slurpy. All over.
Fj cannot go deep need a bit of ky as she is tight
said mine too big. Did cowgirl, lotus and missionary.
Soft moans.
Massage good not trained but with strength.

Okt not good at scheduling.
1) Recommended a lady I arrived at location about 20 mins
earlier. Msg said lady uncontactable.
Recommended Cannon at another location
2)Arrived there need to send shirt picture for verification.
3)Said Lady went out to buy food and wait 5 mins.
Almost give up and said another 2mins.
Lady came looks ok so proceed.
4) In room informed by lady, okt said
that she got appointment at 6pm. Time then was almost 5pm.
Told her no can do and wanted to leave. After some msgs with okt,
say ok 6.15 as per 90 mins session. A couple of mins short no problem.
This is one of the worst arrangement I encountered.
1) Lady not at location
2) lady need to wait at location.
3) Try to short change my session.

A better OKT is from silkstockings.
1) Request for my type of lady. OKT was very honest to
tell me what each can or cannot do.
2) Do not have to go from 1 place to another.
3) Even after a few msgs and I did not book his stable
he was polite and prompt.

Last edited by staycool6543; 19-08-2019 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Add information
Old 19-08-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi guys, can I just check with you guys does soi69 does switch and bait? Was reading but didn't see much FR for them.
Haven't experience bait and switch from soi69 before.

Sources: booked Namthip and Anna previously. Both girls WYSIWYG..
Old 19-08-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As far as my personal experiences with this stable , Soi69 is as legit as it is .

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Alright, I admit.
You admit what ? That You a former police holding the rank of lieutenant colonel

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4

Last edited by leong26; 19-08-2019 at 10:47 PM.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jerry321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Gwen from SS (3/5) on 19/8/19

Location: 9/10 Very central but discreet, with parking (limited)
Room: 7/10 Common toilet but room was alright. Aircon was blasting
Looks: 8/10 Large eyes, seductive smile, sweet-smelling hair.
Body: 7/10 Slim and well-proportionate, although could see some stretch marks on her belly.
Boobs: 4/10 Enhanced and could see the scars and ripples, personal preference for natural boobies hence the lower scoring.
Painting: 7/10 Yes, bushy and easily wet.
Fingering: 8/10 Tight, coupled with her moans so seductive
Frenching: 10/10 Aggressive (in a great way), as what all bros here said, really non-stop from start to end!
BBBJ: 10/10 damn damn damn good.
CIM: Took it all in readily and enthusiastically.
FJ: 10/10 Although my fingers were soaked after fingering her, she still applied some KY. But anyway the sex was fantastic, never did so many positions in 1 session and Gwen's moans and facial expressions were on point.
GFE: 7/10 Snuggles and simple chatting, her english is passable.
OKT: Can't go wrong with Bro Silk

Tried to book Gwen the past few times but timing was always not right, hence I texted bro silk yesterday for first slot this morning! As usual, great service from both okt and Gwen. Although Gwen had enhanced boobs and some belly stretch marks, her attitude to please is really tops. Treat her well and she will reciprocate

RTF: YEAH!
Old 19-08-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
I also kanna b4 stable operator change location never inform me

Then I come out with sibei kiasu sop to ensure no cock up so I enjoy max
1) bring small face towel incase
2) morning message and confirm.booking timing and location again if is advance booking
3) before leaving for deployment ground confirm time lady and location again. Sometimes they pass phone to another person and change location last min also not informed. If is hotel say make sure girl in room when I reach. Sometimes girl suddenly period ah lao sai ah or worse have AV. Kanna be once. Lucky message then stable tell me have Av so save my time and cab fare

4) reach liao go place with place to sit and wait and inform operator u reach. Once girl ready tell U. Usually 10ins b4 deploy. Usually near time operator have many message to answer. So I reach early give him time to react.

Just sharing my sop maybe is useful for deployment
Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Just had a ok session with Cannon SGDolly
Pics same as person except slight Tan
Small size slim lady with huge boobs and tiny nips.
Can French but not deep type only tongue tips.
Pussy shaved but not smooth as stubbles growing.
Can paint but no fingering. Soft moans.
Bbbj wet and slurpy. All over.
Fj cannot go deep need a bit of ky as she is tight
said mine too big. Did cowgirl, lotus and missionary.
Soft moans.
Massage good not trained but with strength.

Okt not good at scheduling.
1) Recommended a lady I arrived at location about 20 mins
earlier. Msg said lady uncontactable.
Recommended Cannon at another location
2)Arrived there need to send shirt picture for verification.
3)Said Lady went out to buy food and wait 5 mins.
Almost give up and said another 2mins.
Lady came looks ok so proceed.
4) In room informed by lady, okt said
that she got appointment at 6pm. Time then was almost 5pm.
Told her no can do and wanted to leave. After some msgs with okt,
say ok 6.15 as per 90 mins session. A couple of mins short no problem.
This is one of the worst arrangement I encountered.
1) Lady not at location
2) lady need to wait at location.
3) Try to short change my session.

A better OKT is from silkstockings.
1) Request for my type of lady. OKT was very honest to
tell me what each can or cannot do.
2) Do not have to go from 1 place to another.
3) Even after a few msgs and I did not book his stable
he was polite and prompt.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 7
Metamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for Lisa aka Melissa under SexAmazon
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=19094759#post19094759

Bros who like skinny, good service attitude, non-stop DFK (Deep French Kiss), CIM suck dry, thick lips FL, mai too liau!
Bros who like big boobs FL, pls skip.
Bros who must do doggy, please check with bro KK first. I'll explain at the FJ section below.

Location: Central discreet apartment cozy room with attached bathroom and complete facilities.
Okt: Bro KK was prompt in response and gave clear direction.

Face: Thick lips, big eyes and pretty feature, slight Thai tan.
Body: Skinny. BMI 18, tattoos on back and shoulder, slight tummy, negligible stretch mark and a C section scar. Legs are slender.
Boobs: Small natural A with pointy nipples.
BBBJ: Able to DT, hand free, took good care of the balls. Initially had tooth feel, but I had slowly educated her to remove the tooth feel. Bros afterwards, you're welcome.
Painting: Little hair on top, nearly a white tiger. Quite responsive to painting, but only normal wetness.
French: Non-stop DFK, came on top sucked my tongue and lips hard, made me feel like being raped. She then used tissue to wipe my lips and cheekily said “You can't carry my lip stick outside." lol.
FJ: Normal tightness. Light enough for me to carry fuck, this time managed to achieve 150 full stroke pounds and had steamy DFK in between. She was flexible enough to put her legs on my shoulders while frenching and receiving deep pounding. Needed KY though, and when I requested for doggy she said cannot, guess either her hole had enough or my tool was too long for her.
CIM: At the end of both shots, I pulled out, remove cd while moving towards her mouth. She welcomed my 2IC with continuous BBBJ till all my ammo were drained. When she released the 1st batch ammo onto tissue, she did not expect the huge amount, ended up spending a quarter roll of tissue to wipe the floor lol. She even asked, "(you kept for) how long?"
English: decent level, no need to use Google Translate, can joke.
GFE: Quite high because of the DFK, her ting tong personality and flexible leg deep pound.
Damage: $140 + tips.

Lisa likes fish and seafood, she dislikes beef. So bros out there, you know what food to bring to boost the GFE.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cube - privateclub69

Read good reviews so went ahead and booked double session, very glad I did.

Looks: beautiful, looks just like photos.

Body: slight tummy, but makes her body nice and soft. Coupled with her fair skin, makes her body really delicious, like toufu. Nice shaped b cup boobs. Nipples get big when aroused and are great to suck on. Pussy is shaved and clit is small, looks nice.

Attitude : very sweet. Quite sensitive and responds like girl next door at first when aroused. But will take initiative to change position and can take long and hard pounding. English is poor, but who cares.
Old 19-08-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
I also kanna b4 stable operator change location never inform me

Then I come out with sibei kiasu sop to ensure no cock up so I enjoy max
1) bring small face towel incase
2) morning message and confirm.booking timing and location again if is advance booking
3) before leaving for deployment ground confirm time lady and location again. Sometimes they pass phone to another person and change location last min also not informed. If is hotel say make sure girl in room when I reach. Sometimes girl suddenly period ah lao sai ah or worse have AV. Kanna be once. Lucky message then stable tell me have Av so save my time and cab fare

4) reach liao go place with place to sit and wait and inform operator u reach. Once girl ready tell U. Usually 10ins b4 deploy. Usually near time operator have many message to answer. So I reach early give him time to react.

Just sharing my sop maybe is useful for deployment
Wah you ah , so you had any recent deployment?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 19-08-2019, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fefe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today,
very lucky got 8pm slot for
Betty (SS)

First time book from SS,
OKT very responsive, clear instruction.

FL (Betty)
what ever Bros said here is True.
nothing much to say, Overall 10/10.

most importantly is GFE 10/10

Thanks Bro Silk
Old 20-08-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
feelme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for JJ from Seduction - 19 Aug, 1530

Virgin experience with Seduction and Bro SD. I must say Bro SD reply is prompt and polite. Instruction to location is clear with video as well! Location wise is discreet. For drivers, probably have to walk about 5-7 mins while those taking public have to walk about 10-15 mins.

Back to session with JJ,

Looks: 20% discount from pic. Slight blemishes but still good enough. Even though she is meaty at the right place, still kind of too meaty for me.
Boobs: Not a boob expert but feels natural and a handful C to me
Shower: Normal
BBBJ: Normal. Nothing to shout about. Didn't ask if can CIM so not sure if it is on the menu.
FJ: Starts with catbath, follow by missionary and doggy. For those who like to watch yourself bonking in action, there is a small dressing table facing the bed.
GFE: Our chemistry works out well and able to feel her GFE throughout the whole session. She also does not use her phone throughout the session.

Overall, a pretty decent bonk but will not RTF as the girl is not my type of chai even though GFE gaogao. Thanks Bro SD for prompt arrangement and the seductive $130 promo for the week
Old 20-08-2019, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1524 / Power: 15
slickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant futureslickdick87 has a brilliant future
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=740050

FR For MAY From okt Mansion
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=740050
Pics 50% accurate. Live is much more syt. She looked like asian american. She has an aussie, uk accent. Communication is not a problem

She has an athletic body, small petite 40kg kind
Willing to do anything for u
Can paint, finger. She was clean shaven. Odourless pussy and asshole.

Bad thing is the hotel. No new towels so i hv to air dry.
Must try this gem.
Old 20-08-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Operative deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
As far as my personal experiences with this stable , Soi69 is as legit as it is .
Soi69 is not bait and switch for sure. The biggest downside i faced with them is the constant change of location. So happened that if you want to rtf a certain girl you like. She might be in another location that is out of your way. Unless you are lucky enough that she came back to the initial location when you first book lor.

They have been here for a long time, don't think they will survive this long if they are bait & switch.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1