The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
knightfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good Clean Massage with Neck Cracking and Back Bone Straightening

Hi Bros,

Does anyone know of a good clean massage with neck cracking and bone straightening services available?

I used to have a good masseuse in AMK Ave 10 but they have sinced closed and have not been able to find another masseuse that can rellieve my tight neck problems.

Thanks in advance!
Old 29-04-2010, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 20
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good Clean Massage with Neck Cracking and Back Bone Straightening

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightfun View Post
Hi Bros,

Does anyone know of a good clean massage with neck cracking and bone straightening services available?

I used to have a good masseuse in AMK Ave 10 but they have sinced closed and have not been able to find another masseuse that can rellieve my tight neck problems.

Thanks in advance!
Go to any of the joints with TCM in your neighbourhood most of them wears white uniform and at least 40 years old but they can really crack your bones or straighten your joints but they will not touch your didi.

You can try Bukit timah plaza on the 2nd floor corner unit, if you are lucky u get to do it straigtaway otherwise have to make appointment with card like seeing a doctor.
Old 29-04-2010, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!

For good clean massage, mi and my kakis are regulars at grand link. they have good facilities(hot/cold pool, sauna, steam room, tv room etc).

The ladies there are quite proficient in their massage(no hanky panky).

Try their foot massage, better than any TCM found at Chinatown.

Cheers
Old 30-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
knightfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Thanks for the leads. Will try them. Do they crack your neck? The one I had used to say my posture was no good and therefore bone is always out of place. What she did was magical and could crack my neck and you can actually feel it go back in.

Sounds scary but she was really very good at it...

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1