The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post

No wonder so good mood!
Quote:
Paging for Khun Nonteerak2553 na khrap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredriv View Post
cannot compare with kapoos in bkk.
555 ok la since I'm good mood cause yesterday went drinking then got to know one SYT from Loei.

There's no good kapoos here. If want kapoo pls proceed to Bkk. CNX is a laid back citi.
Old 21-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
555 ok la since I'm good mood cause yesterday went drinking then got to know one SYT from Loei.

There's no good kapoos here. If want kapoo pls proceed to Bkk. CNX is a laid back citi.
555. Thanks bro Nonteerak2553. Will be spending 5-6d in Cnx and also lampang this coming week before heading down to bkk.
Old 21-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Will be spending 5-6d in Cnx and also lampang...
Welcome to the lanna citi. Hope you enjoy your 6 days stay. Pls write FR if you manage to discover something good. I'll follow up after that.
Old 21-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
555. Thanks bro Nonteerak2553. Will be spending 5-6d in Cnx and also lampang this coming week before heading down to bkk.
Yes write more FR, I am in Chiang Mai to follow up.
Old 21-05-2014, 03:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Nato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Welcome to the lanna citi. Hope you enjoy your 6 days stay. Pls write FR if you manage to discover something good. I'll follow up after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes write more FR, I am in Chiang Mai to follow up.
Usually 90% are NATO members and will MIA.
Old 21-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

55 i try...but as shared by seniors here cnx is more for clubbing type of chiong..will probably have more FRs at krung thep.
Old 21-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
55 i try...but as shared by seniors here cnx is more for clubbing type of chiong..will probably have more FRs at krung thep.
If u go clubbing, pls help me find those clubs with uncles inside.
Old 21-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Samster

Re: Nato

Quote:
Usually 90% are NATO members and will MIA.
Give them a chance
Old 21-05-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If u go clubbing, pls help me find those clubs with uncles inside.
Preferably clubs frequented by humsup uncles.

Quote:
Give them a chance.
We shall see.
Old 21-05-2014, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Preferably clubs frequented by humsup uncles.
Great minds think alike...
Old 21-05-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
... spending 5-6d in Cnx and also lampang this coming week before heading down to bkk.
If CNX is laid back, cannot get kapooed... Lampang is DEAD. Only club joint is Spotlight (near BigC).
Old 21-05-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

haa...not sure where to find such clubs ah..but remember quite some time ago my Thai friend brought me to this row of no-frills pubs along Wiang Ping Road..got some syt waitress to tcss with you

Actually going down Lampang to meet this Bkk OL sao sao who happens to be back in Lampang for Holiday
Old 22-05-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
haa...not sure where to find such clubs ah..
who happens to be back in Lampang...
Now only 2313, if you now in Cnx, take songtaew/tuk tuk or maybe you ride, to niman soi 9. Go to rush bar, today got rush bar event. Quite number of PG there now. Girl look wise 6-7. Just say you from Singapore, they'll treat you good.

My good is not free drinks or whatsoever. Just slightly better when comes to take food order or drinks. And don't expect for discount duai na.

Lampang is not far from Cnx, if you boring can touch and go, no need to stay at Lampang.
Old 22-05-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
splitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samstersplitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samstersplitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Thanks Bro Natto3. Finally managed to find a Chinese and English speaking chick. The massage joint is located deep in some soi. Luckily had some good buddies who drove me there. It's a 3 Storey huge villa and very discreet from the outside :-)

Anyway with my buddy as interpreter, I was offered choice of 2000B & 2500B unlimited package by mamasan. Being a weekday, a bevy of 8 girls were offered to me like model casting session with me seated on sofa less than 1m away.

I settled on this gal called "ah Kang" early 20s fair fair cute SYT. Standing ard 1.63m, slim, cute smile & sexy bums. She held my hand and guided me to level 2. The master bedroom was huge and with high ceiling! She was surprised to know that I am a Singaporean as this joint catered mainly to local mkt. anyway we switched to chatting in Chinese & a smattering of English & Hokkien. Learnt that she had spent some months in KL language school..

We both strip to our birthday suit and proceeded to shower.. Inside I was chatting with her like my long lost neighbour.. Very thorough job even to my ankles... Lolz.. On the bed, I was given a 15-20 minute hard massage on back... Next was cat bath, her tounge moving furiously from my neck to back of knees, arms. Turned around to receive another catbath & receiving a capped BBJ. Incidentally she is the first gal I seen carrying a paper bag of 15 boxes of different condoms.. Haha (she says she selects the choice depending of customer tool size and mood feel.. Like getting a doctor's prescription.

The sex was superb with this hardworking gal. It was energetic and intense to the core. I lost count of the positions that we switch. Her GFE was strong and one unique thing I noticed was her ever changing looks.. Angry, cute, sexy, horny.. Hahaha.. Exchanged phone numbers after realizing that she stays not far away from my present hotel. Am arranging to visit her home tonight :-)
Bros who can't speak Thai and need some excellent company this girl is the one for you.

Name: ah Kang
Looks: 7/10 cute cute SYT & fair fair look
Boobs: B- (not for boobs lovers)
Height: 1.63m
Massage: (8.5/10 (hard & powerful back massage)
BBJ: 8/10 (good suction & twirling action)
Catbath: 8/10 (sexy & tantalizing)
FJ: 9/10 (helps u change many positions & loud moaner)
GFE: 100% Kao Kao

PS: There is another short hair gAl fair fair looking who can speak mandarin. Pls get your trustworthy buddy to drive you there. Contact pls get from Bro Natto3

Last edited by splitwhale; 25-05-2014 at 07:11 AM.
Old 28-05-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 20
splitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samstersplitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samstersplitwhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

I like to recommend a fantastic place for bros looking for authentic Thai massage. 238 /1 wuolai road (opp old Chiangmai culture centre) it's located beside the Thai massage school shivagakomarpaj. Alternatively, turn right of the round about of Nim City ( after Rimpang supermarket) go 150m down a gentle slope, turn left at T junction.

This clean joint offer Thai massage, Thai herbal bath, foot massage & herbal hot compress. Opens from 8am to 7pm. Suitable even to bring your wife or gf. Rates start from 200 Bhat upwards. I did a herbal bath followed by 2 hrs of thai massage. Only 450 bhat after early bird rates. Shiok to the max.

Go early, I was lucky to be attended to by one of the senior assistant trainers in her late 40s before their afternoon class. Highly recommended.

Last edited by splitwhale; 29-05-2014 at 02:21 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1