The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2004, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
KTVs in BKK

HI bro ..... there are a lot of postings on MP, Bars and entertaining venues but none on KTVs ...

Is KTVs not popular in BKK ??? or are there no KTVs in BKK ??

cheers
Old 27-12-2004, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTVs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaboy
HI bro ..... there are a lot of postings on MP, Bars and entertaining venues but none on KTVs ...

Is KTVs not popular in BKK ??? or are there no KTVs in BKK ??

cheers
There r KTVs in BKK but y waste money in KTV?? There r gogo bar, MP, discos, pubs...... to choose from.
Old 27-12-2004, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
There r KTVs in BKK but y waste money in KTV?? There r gogo bar, MP, discos, pubs...... to choose from.
oh ... u mean it's expensive to go KTV in BKK ???
maybe u can find real good gem in these places ??
Old 27-12-2004, 03:57 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yes it is expensive to spend in KTV, good gems r all around in BKK.
Old 27-12-2004, 04:42 PM
Cummings

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Most large establishments has Ktv..Poseidon has one. Actually local men like to go cafes to hang flowers. They enjoy flaunting their wealth in front of everyone just to impress one singer.
Old 28-12-2004, 08:35 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings
Most large establishments has Ktv..Poseidon has one. Actually local men like to go cafes to hang flowers. They enjoy flaunting their wealth in front of everyone just to impress one singer.
Hang flowers? Funerals?
Old 28-12-2004, 08:57 AM
Cummings

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Hang flowers? Funerals?
The flowers here are actually garland of money. It can consists of 100bht to 1000bht. The money is stapled together and given by customers to their favourite singers on stage. Some of this girls in the large joints are really beautiful but need money, time and pak wan to sian them. But most of these girls got rich thai sugar daddies liao. If I din remember wrongly the cafe takes a 30% cut of every garland of flowers hung on the girl's neck. Nevertheless some of them easily hit 30k bht a night.
Old 28-12-2004, 09:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven
Hang flowers? Funerals?
u're right about those local wealthy man, cummings ....

i remember there's one joint that have a couple of "singers" on stage and they were filled with hanging flowers on their necks as if they are some kind of celebrities ...
those flowers are bought by the men on the floor ....
and the more flowers the gal have, means she's popular ...
and if i'm not mistaken, those flowers are not cheap ....

can't remember where i see this joint in BKK ....
Old 28-12-2004, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
GiddlyGook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Some people like to go to KTVs because they are the only place China WLs can work "semi-legally" in BKK. Also, another reason people go KTVs is that overnights are cheaper around 2500B and you can book a girl out the entire day at cheaper prices too (pay only the cost of her lady drinks)
Old 28-12-2004, 09:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddlyGook
Some people like to go to KTVs because they are the only place China WLs can work "semi-legally" in BKK. Also, another reason people go KTVs is that overnights are cheaper around 2500B and you can book a girl out the entire day at cheaper prices too (pay only the cost of her lady drinks)
any good KTV joints to recommend ???
Old 28-12-2004, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiddlyGook

Bro u sure only pay lady drinks???? So cheap?? The last I went, the gers r charged by blocks of 40mins. Can u recommend me the KTV, btw how much is the cost of the lady drinks???
Old 28-12-2004, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro u sure only pay lady drinks???? So cheap?? The last I went, the gers r charged by blocks of 40mins. Can u recommend me the KTV, btw how much is the cost of the lady drinks???
Perhaps another reason people like to go KTV is they like to sing. The atmsophere, environment and feeling in a KTV joint is vastly different than that of a pub, MP, gogo bar.

You get to sing, make merry and in wilder joints you get to fcuk, bj or even orgies.
Old 28-12-2004, 10:45 AM
Cummings

Quote:
Normally just pay drinks will do... There is one at petchburi soi33, Embassy KTV. Went there in 2000 and was new, but now heard abit rundown. There buy the girls 1 drink and she will sit for ard 30 mins.

That time we went to the one near nataree also pay for girls drinks only what...Your memory abit low leh
Old 28-12-2004, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Normally just pay drinks will do... There is one at petchburi soi33, Embassy KTV. Went there in 2000 and was new, but now heard abit rundown. There buy the girls 1 drink and she will sit for ard 30 mins.

That time we went to the one near nataree also pay for girls drinks only what...Your memory abit low leh

Is it?? Am I old?? I can't remember we went. Anyway when u going BKK?? I'm going BKK next mth!!!!!
Old 28-12-2004, 11:52 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Is it?? Am I old?? I can't remember we went. Anyway when u going BKK?? I'm going BKK next mth!!!!!
Go this month lah, why wait?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1