The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2005, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
reddevil73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Mint Hotel !!! Full of Activity

It was a very lazy afternoon for me... me and my colleague had a nice lunch at a very nice and cozy place at Sri Kembangan before heading back to the office. Once back in the office we had some conversation about MP's in KL then the place GINZA SPA at Mint Hotel crossed my mind. Since I have not visisted that place for close to three years I suggested to my friend that we just check it out.

Arrived there, 4:30 pm sharp. Asked the OKT to provide the best girls for me and also friend and he said OK. From past recommendations from other colleagues, eventhough you are not allowed to see the girls first but most of the time the girls are excellent. So me and friend were ushered to our rooms and the I waited for 5 minutes before the girl knocked on my room.In came this chinese girl with a sexy one-piece dress and her tits were like ready to pop-out. Started with some light chit-chat [ dah makan belum, baru balik kerja ke ??, duduk kat mana etc etc .. all talk cock stuff ]. Proceeded for the shower, she showered me thoughroughly and paying special attention to my ASS hole so immediately I knew that I will have some deep probing from this chick. After that she started off with the basic massage front and back AGAIN paying special attention to my balls and ass. After 10 minutes of massage went back in the shower again to clear the massage lotion off.

What comes after that was a superb cat bath from top to bottom for atleast 5 minutes and then she gave be one of the best AR that I ever had before. I could not imagine how she could use her tongue so efficiently and so deep as well. Then there was the BBBJ, she was so skillful with her tongue and also her hands. While performing the suction, she was massaging my balls and that really drove me crazy. I was really trying my best not to drift to cloud 9 or else I would come easily, so I tried to think of something else ... Wahhhh cannot tahan one ..... After 10 mins I told her that it's my turn to do her. First , we were in doggie position, her on top and finally I had to come and we ended up in missionary. Later cleaned up and she also told me to come back and book her. She also recommended a few of her friends if I do come again next time. But it was an unforgetable day for me. When I went out , I asked my friend and he told me that he got the same excellent service and I asked him which girl ?? He said " Summer"

Name: Snow [ she is also a partmine student at a local college in KL ]
Looks: 8/10
Ht: 1.65 m
Size: 34 D [ Her tits were ready to pop-out from the dress
Wg: 50kg
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: 10/10
FJ: 9/10 [ she really enjoyed it and came twice during the process ]
RTF: YES

I can't compain much except that I was stupid not to get her contact details.. Will go again soon as there are more girls at GINZA SPA.

Enjoy
Old 12-01-2005, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
dathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydathinman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Mint Hotel !!! Full of Activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil73
It was a very lazy afternoon for me... me and my colleague had a nice lunch at a very nice and cozy place at Sri Kembangan before heading back to the office. Once back in the office we had some conversation about MP's in KL then the place GINZA SPA at Mint Hotel crossed my mind. Since I have not visisted that place for close to three years I suggested to my friend that we just check it out.

Arrived there, 4:30 pm sharp. Asked the OKT to provide the best girls for me and also friend and he said OK. From past recommendations from other colleagues, eventhough you are not allowed to see the girls first but most of the time the girls are excellent. So me and friend were ushered to our rooms and the I waited for 5 minutes before the girl knocked on my room.In came this chinese girl with a sexy one-piece dress and her tits were like ready to pop-out. Started with some light chit-chat [ dah makan belum, baru balik kerja ke ??, duduk kat mana etc etc .. all talk cock stuff ]. Proceeded for the shower, she showered me thoughroughly and paying special attention to my ASS hole so immediately I knew that I will have some deep probing from this chick. After that she started off with the basic massage front and back AGAIN paying special attention to my balls and ass. After 10 minutes of massage went back in the shower again to clear the massage lotion off.

What comes after that was a superb cat bath from top to bottom for atleast 5 minutes and then she gave be one of the best AR that I ever had before. I could not imagine how she could use her tongue so efficiently and so deep as well. Then there was the BBBJ, she was so skillful with her tongue and also her hands. While performing the suction, she was massaging my balls and that really drove me crazy. I was really trying my best not to drift to cloud 9 or else I would come easily, so I tried to think of something else ... Wahhhh cannot tahan one ..... After 10 mins I told her that it's my turn to do her. First , we were in doggie position, her on top and finally I had to come and we ended up in missionary. Later cleaned up and she also told me to come back and book her. She also recommended a few of her friends if I do come again next time. But it was an unforgetable day for me. When I went out , I asked my friend and he told me that he got the same excellent service and I asked him which girl ?? He said " Summer"

Name: Snow [ she is also a partmine student at a local college in KL ]
Looks: 8/10
Ht: 1.65 m
Size: 34 D [ Her tits were ready to pop-out from the dress
Wg: 50kg
Catbath: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10
AR: 10/10
FJ: 9/10 [ she really enjoyed it and came twice during the process ]
RTF: YES

I can't compain much except that I was stupid not to get her contact details.. Will go again soon as there are more girls at GINZA SPA.

Enjoy

It is reported in today's newspaper that Mint Hotel is closing down after today. Their staff have been retrenched. The Health Centre would probably be similarly affected.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Mint Hotel !!! Full of Activity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dathinman
It is reported in today's newspaper that Mint Hotel is closing down after today. Their staff have been retrenched. The Health Centre would probably be similarly affected.
Is it !!! I was there a few days ago on a working day but I didn't know that the hotel will be closing. I hope that the HC doesn't go down together with it. I will check it later maybe today or tomorrow...

Regards
Old 26-01-2005, 05:43 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Mint Hotel !!! Full of Activity

Quote:
Is it !!! I was there a few days ago on a working day but I didn't know that the hotel will be closing. I hope that the HC doesn't go down together with it. I will check it later maybe today or tomorrow...

Regards
Guys,

anybody know if Ginza Spa in Mint Hotel KL still open or not ??? The hotel has been closed since last week so I was wondering whether the spa is still open or not.

Thanks
Old 19-11-2005, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
msgfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Guys,

anybody know if Ginza Spa in Mint Hotel KL still open or not ??? The hotel has been closed since last week so I was wondering whether the spa is still open or not.

Thanks
Still open lah. with such a big sign, you will not miss it..
Old 19-11-2005, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Wah Bro RedDevil, you and your friend have summer and winter there, so left only 2 seasons to try As far as I know, the Spa should still be open, as the management is diff. But without cover of the hotel, Spa is very susceptible to AV/MIB raids, also if you walk in, u are only there for one reason...kekeke, no excuse leh..
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-12-2005, 02:12 PM
saxonian2003

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

All bros,
where is the Mint Hotel? I'll be in KL next February and would like to try and find Snow. Don't know KL, only second time, can anyone help?
Old 13-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonian2003
All bros,
where is the Mint Hotel? I'll be in KL next February and would like to try and find Snow. Don't know KL, only second time, can anyone help?
bro, how many hc u plan to visit...

Old 13-12-2005, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 19
chamelion is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchamelion is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchamelion is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchamelion is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dunno should put this or not, anyway i will remove it if MOD wan to.

The Spa tel is 03 8945 6860 in case you wanna call for checking purpose before you go. Mint H. is long drive from anywhere. LOL

cheers.
Old 13-12-2005, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
bro, how many hc u plan to visit...

As long as saxonian's didi can, saxonian can .

Last edited by msgfan; 13-12-2005 at 02:31 PM.
Old 13-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonian2003
All bros,

It is not far from Sugnei Besi tool on the Seremban high way. If you come from KL then on your left hand side just before the toll.
Old 14-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 19
chamelion is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchamelion is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchamelion is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchamelion is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Mint Hotel !!! Full of Activity

Name: iCE
Looks : 7/10 (ex-pierce mark at lip/chin)
Figure : 7/10 slim, but B cup
BJ : 9/10
AR : 8/10 (Std for all Ginza Spa girl)
FJ : 8/10 various position
Overall : 8/10

she's local chnese. Suppose to be ang pai since 1-2 yr in Mint because she set the std for the "treatment". Still once of the ang pai in term of service given. Look so-so but she is good with cat bath and she massage your ass when you doggy her. suck you toe and armpit too. I like the slurppy sound when bj and ar. Forget about the spa facility as the place is bit old already.

She wear the CD via her mouth during end of BJ so there is "pause moment"; BJ then straight mount on you (or what-ever your style) like gf style.

Btw, you can straight walk-in for the service rather then change to the spa's blue cloth.

Spa operate from 11am-11pm

Dont give okt the phone number cause they will schedulely call you like credit card company....

Damage: $198/1shot
Old 19-12-2005, 05:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 19
kuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykuching deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

this might sound a bit stupid but mint hotel still operational ???
or rather the hotel is close but GINZA spa still open ??
coz drive thru there looks creepy and dark

pls enlighten me tks
Old 19-12-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuching
exactly bo

Old 19-12-2005, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuching
this might sound a bit stupid but mint hotel still operational ???
coz drive thru there looks creepy and dark

pls enlighten me tks
Spa still open... Hotel closed down
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1