The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
love86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massage at famous love and hate bugis building

Went this place to find new playground and had a quick release. Walk to this place, suddenly a old lady ask me want massage. The moment I saw her, my mood drop half, lucky not she massage for me. She just want to tell me want massage anot and said she got young and pretty gal can help me massage. She quick hand quick leg intro the gal to me.

The moment I saw the gal made me want to take her massage. She is my cup of tea. Please forgive me type till so jialet. I use iPhone to type. Very hard for me.

Allow me to say more about this place.

I took 30 min massage at 30 dollar.

The moment I enter the shop for massage, the young gal ask me to strip every time go for a bath alone. Had a quick one. Faster run back for massage, I haven dry clean myself, she came in saw my birthday suit. Talk to me awhile then ask me rest down for massage. Her massage not bad make me feel want to slp.

After 20 min of massage, ask me want hj or bm. I ask her how much,hj 60 dollar and bm $100. Never bring enough money for bm, so I settle with the hj. I knew it above market rate by abit. I don't mind cos she made me feel relax plus she is my cup of tea. She start with a slow hj with oil. Without asking, my hand just went ahead auto roam her top. She never reject so I continue touch till she made me shoot high high landed on my stomach. What a mess I had made, lucky after that can go bath.

Name: coco
Race: Chinese
Look: 7/10
Massage:7/10
Massage price and time 30 min/30 dollar
Special : hj and bm

I will return to find her if money recover.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Gangnam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at famous love and hate bugis building

Bro can pm me the location ? Thanks
I love malaysian
Old 08-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Caoge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm the location?
Old 08-09-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster

The building very famous FC building. I think hint quite clear le. Hint 2 lvl 4 near toilet. I don't remember the name of shop but u go lvl 4 walk around to the back. Can find le
Old 08-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 18
Cris15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i have pm u for ctc and location.
Old 08-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by love86 View Post
Went this place to find new playground and had a quick release. Walk to this place, suddenly a old lady ask me want massage. The moment I saw her, my mood drop half, lucky not she massage for me. She just want to tell me want massage anot and said she got young and pretty gal can help me massage. She quick hand quick leg intro the gal to me.

The moment I saw the gal made me want to take her massage. She is my cup of tea. Please forgive me type till so jialet. I use iPhone to type. Very hard for me.

Allow me to say more about this place.

I took 30 min massage at 30 dollar.

The moment I enter the shop for massage, the young gal ask me to strip every time go for a bath alone. Had a quick one. Faster run back for massage, I haven dry clean myself, she came in saw my birthday suit. Talk to me awhile then ask me rest down for massage. Her massage not bad make me feel want to slp.

After 20 min of massage, ask me want hj or bm. I ask her how much,hj 60 dollar and bm $100. Never bring enough money for bm, so I settle with the hj. I knew it above market rate by abit. I don't mind cos she made me feel relax plus she is my cup of tea. She start with a slow hj with oil. Without asking, my hand just went ahead auto roam her top. She never reject so I continue touch till she made me shoot high high landed on my stomach. What a mess I had made, lucky after that can go bath.

Name: coco
Race: Chinese
Look: 7/10
Massage:7/10
Massage price and time 30 min/30 dollar
Special : hj and bm

I will return to find her if money recover.

i manage to find that place... the lady at the recept is not a old lady.. tdy is a pretty young lady.

CoCo

Look: 8-9/10 ( very seductive to me, in my mind was thinking to bonk her but too bad)
Massage :7/10
Damage: 30 min pricing (was force to take 30min instead of an hour) 30+80
Gt abit of discount frm her...

i guess i will see her next sat for my weekly cheonging
Old 09-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

bro tink i know liao.

building name is fxxxxxx cxxxxx rite?

pls pm me. tanx
Old 09-09-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cris15 View Post
i manage to find that place... the lady at the recept is not a old lady.. tdy is a pretty young lady.

CoCo

Look: 8-9/10 ( very seductive to me, in my mind was thinking to bonk her but too bad)
Massage :7/10
Damage: 30 min pricing (was force to take 30min instead of an hour) 30+80
Gt abit of discount frm her...

i guess i will see her next sat for my weekly cheonging
30+80=abit of discount?
believe u took up BM? so what's the usual rate?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

Hm $60. Bm $100.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:49 PM
Samster

Hint so clear already. Why still ask me for actual location. Newcomer like me also ask contact always no one reply. I already give hint so clear, all u need to do is do a bit homework. Walk around the place can already not hard rite FC building very easy to find
Old 09-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19763 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hint so clear already. Why still ask me for actual location. Newcomer like me also ask contact always no one reply. I already give hint so clear, all u need to do is do a bit homework. Walk around the place can already not hard rite FC building very easy to find
yes dont be lazy bros. TS had oredi given very obvious hints. juz do a maps google ard Bugis, there aint many buildings starting with 'F'. reward him if u find d lobang good. but i'm skipping this place cos the pricing's not for me.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 09-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
A42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks TS for sharing, agree with some bro here, pricing not for me, for $80 if lucky got FJ already haha, good effort TS!!
Old 09-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
kind of slow to figure it out... for bro who wan to try must be quick.. lucky i manage to get her number .... and for ur info she is here for quite sometime in another word she is consider local at the age of 22
Old 09-09-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 14
ReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The building very famous FC building. I think hint quite clear le. Hint 2 lvl 4 near toilet. I don't remember the name of shop but u go lvl 4 walk around to the back. Can find le
Many thanks bro .
Old 18-09-2012, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 12
Godfader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how come the damage a bit expensive one...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1