The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
lojacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
New spas at west-ish area

Been around for a while but busy so didn't have the time to play around. This is my first review so forgive me if I'm vague or confusing. Been quite free lately, so went on an mini exploration-trip. I stay in the west so prefer to travel somewhere near preferably.

Anyway, theres an area in the west I used to frequent a long time ago. 2 new spas have opened up there. Both look clean. Went to try one of it. Heres my experience.

Local receptionist, PRC masseuse but with a decent grasp of English. Clean massage only, reasonable rates and the masseuse isn't a time watcher. In fact she extended about 10 mins just to finish the massage. All i can say is it's probably the best clean massage I've had in the west for some time. As for other services, didn't ask and wasn't offered. Maybe if you're a regular it might be different. And they don't do the lame ball-brushing or other teasing stuff and then go on to tell you no special. But the ass massage was awesome.

Btw this place is quite popular i believe, there are other threads about other tns nearby that offer other services already existing. Have tried both of those tns and the massage is no where near the new one. The older tns focus more on the specials.

So if you're looking for good, clean stuff in the west feel free to pm me. Oh, and this is not at the extreme west side of Singapore if you know what I mean. But then again you might have already tried them.
Old 18-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 18
Nemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis_v is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: New spas at west-ish area

Please share with me. Thanks
Old 19-03-2014, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pres deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New spas at west-ish area

bro pm and share with me pls thanks!
Advert Space Available