The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Jevv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
qns abt 3Ps threesomes

My first post here..

Just wondering for MFF session usually do guys find their female friends for this? or most would prefer to engage 2 female strangers (such as WLs or FLs?)

Here's my story...

I heard frm my fb that he recently did his fantasy of a MFF session with his female friend- Lady A & the second lady was Lady A's friend..

he was randomly talking abt it one day saying he heard from his guy friend that one of their friends (female - Lady A) is the ok type & I told him I m ok to join in (as I thought he was joking abt it) but he changed his mind later & kept asking me to invite my female friends instead as he does not want to do with someone he knows (I think they hv common friends).
As I do not have any friends in mind, I told him I dun have any. He even suggested my younger sister

Just within a week itself, he msg me that he have tried it alrdy...Well, I do admit I m mad initially as I dun like the idea of an fb who goes ard screwing another women, esp 2 at the same time
I then tested him by asking y he did not get me involved since I said ok to join in..he said its because I could not find my friends.

I then told him if he wanna ask his female friend- Lady A if she wants to do it again, I will join in tis time. He replied that he dun want & he only wants me & my female friend as he dun wan the 2 girls that he both knows...

Guys do u think the above sounds possible or he is trying to test me/make me jealous? For those who did MFF before, would you even consider a female friend whom u guys have common friends?
Old 21-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 13
niccck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyniccck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: qns abt 3Ps threesomes

time to change fb
Old 21-07-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Want the best of all worlds in if his lady A can have 3some and for real I doubt it will be a one time off.

Have fun banging.
Old 21-07-2014, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Want the best of all worlds in if his lady A can have 3some and for real I doubt it will be a one time off.

Have fun banging.
Well, he mentioned it will be a one time thing..the thing is i m doubting if it really even did happened based on wat I mentioned earlier. Anyway, irregardless if it indeed did or did not happened..I m dropping him for sure
Old 21-07-2014, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niccck View Post
time to change fb
yes indeed..disposing him for good
Old 21-07-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jevv View Post
Well, he mentioned it will be a one time thing..the thing is i m doubting if it really even did happened based on wat I mentioned earlier. Anyway, irregardless if it indeed did or did not happened..I m dropping him for sure
Clap clap plenty of ppl in Q with the last sentence have fun n good luck.
Old 21-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

niccck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyniccck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
time for ur pm to be flooded haha
so whats your criteria for fb?
Old 21-07-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good for u. i guess he may be using u to find another FB.
Old 21-07-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenzou View Post
Good for u. i guess he may be using u to find another FB.
i tot so too..coze when i kept testing him i wan to join in, he kept asking me to find my frens. Even when i said since his female fren is ok, i dun mind her wit us. tio rejected, he said he dun wan to do with 2 females tat he knws..
then said he will do it if I can find my fren..
Old 22-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

TS . I got doubt he did with A . He makes me feel he is trying to test you . Furthermore , you mentioned you guys are fb . And why would he asked your younger sister to join ? Unless he is eyeing and at the same time you two are some kind of related ?
Old 22-07-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niccck View Post
time for ur pm to be flooded haha
so whats your criteria for fb?
haha..
he somehow became my fb by chance..it was nt something i was seeking or looking for.
We met thru work (we hv since left the coy)..b4 that we r on good talking terms, can click well & even went out for dinners. I think it somehow happened coze the chemistry is there alrdy...
Old 22-07-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by benxiong View Post
TS . I got doubt he did with A . He makes me feel he is trying to test you . Furthermore , you mentioned you guys are fb . And why would he asked your younger sister to join ? Unless he is eyeing and at the same time you two are some kind of related ?
Coze he kept asking me to find my female frens...but i really dun hv. I mean wat sort of character/pattern they r, I knw it best...101% confirm none is into tis.

so i told him i dun hv...i even told him dun nid to find my frens since he alrdy had someone in mind which is Lady A whom I m fine with it..which he later changed his mind saying dun wan to find pple he knws

I gave other suggestions too..like engage FLs mayb, also kenna rejected.
He then suggested my younger sis..he wanted me to ask her, I lied to him saying tat I asked her but she dun want (my sis is married wit a kid btw)

i heard tat some r paid ones, etc one female FB the other lady is paid for deh. but to think he got free fucks from 2 women at the same time...then I think he is so damn lucky la
Old 22-07-2014, 08:11 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Quote:
i tot so too..coze when i kept testing him i wan to join in, he kept asking me to find my frens. Even when i said since his female fren is ok, i dun mind her wit us. tio rejected, he said he dun wan to do with 2 females tat he knws..
then said he will do it if I can find my fren..
Suggest that u turn the table. Tell him since he had his 3some mff, now is yr turn for a MMF
see how he react.
Old 22-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Coze he kept asking me to find my female frens...but i really dun hv. I mean wat sort of character/pattern they r, I knw it best...101% confirm none is into tis.

so i told him i dun hv...i even told him dun nid to find my frens since he alrdy had someone in mind which is Lady A whom I m fine with it..which he later changed his mind saying dun wan to find pple he knws

I gave other suggestions too..like engage FLs mayb, also kenna rejected.
He then suggested my younger sis..he wanted me to ask her, I lied to him saying tat I asked her but she dun want (my sis is married wit a kid btw)

i heard tat some r paid ones, etc one female FB the other lady is paid for deh. but to think he got free fucks from 2 women at the same time...then I think he is so damn lucky la
Just a qn have he seen your sister?? Photo or anything?? Coz I find it weird he keep insisting u invite your sister..... Unless it is his fetish or
Kink to bang or have a sister 3some....
Old 22-07-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha..
he somehow became my fb by chance..it was nt something i was seeking or looking for.
We met thru work (we hv since left the coy)..b4 that we r on good talking terms, can click well & even went out for dinners. I think it somehow happened coze the chemistry is there alrdy...
haha you might not know but he might have been plotting it all along. how old are you anyway?
just get a bf instead of a fb?
looks like u are really kept busy by the PMs lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1