The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-12-2005, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 22
dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of
Recommendation for BKK hotel...

Hi all brothers, can you please recommend me the most value for money yet convenient to the shopping area? I'm planning a trip with my gal but don't know which hotel to choose. Just need one that has a bed, cupboard and bathroom, don't wish to spending unnecessary money on hotel. Thanx!

I fucking love my gal and i love fucking my gal!
Old 27-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all
Re: Recommendation for BKK hotel...

Try Nasa Vegas then. Simple and only 500 baht I think.

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 27-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
devil1158 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Almost all the hotels in Batam are value for money and convenient to the shopping areas be it in Nagoya or batam centre. Don't worry, I haven't see one without bed, cupboard or bathroom.

Cheers
Tee Vee
BATAM??
Thought he asking for bangkok (BKK) hotel???
Old 27-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TV ,

Any problem getting rooms and plane ticket for cny?

Quote:
His join date : Mar 2003 so is senior mah...

As senior since he didn't read forums rule to bother to find the info from the existing threads before starting new thread, so I also don't bother reading post before answering lor...

Happy New Year

Cheers
Tee Vee
Old 27-12-2005, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
Prolink is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProlink is a Helpful and Caring Samster

how about the gals>?i got no tirak how

Quote:
Only one advice - "Book Early"

as from past experience, normally fully book!

Cheers
Tee Vee

BTW, I'm talking about Hatyai.
Old 27-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dna_gene
Just need one that has a bed, cupboard and bathroom, don't wish to spending unnecessary money on hotel. Thanx!
Maybe you could let us know your budget to give better recommendations?Well..here's one.

Bangkok City Inn bht650 per night.Got this info from the internet never stay before but from pics looks ok for the price.No good dun blame me hor!
Old 28-12-2005, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:

As senior since he didn't read forums rule to bother to find the info from the existing threads before starting new thread, so I also don't bother reading post before answering lor...

Happy New Year

Cheers
Tee Vee
HoHoHo......Sarcasm at its best....Vintage TeeVee....hehe

Ok bro let Datuk help you along....only need bed rite? Try Narai Inn (not be confuse with Narai Hotel)....a pebble throw away from Baiyoke Sky...B250(guest joining fee another B100)......any cheaper must go bed & breakfast in Khao San liao........
Old 28-12-2005, 09:07 AM
Samster

dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of

Quote:

Happy New Year

Cheers
Tee Vee
Ai yo, like this so mean good meh? Firstly, old thread means old info, hotel info should be as updated as possible. Secondly, I'm busy with work, no time to search for existing threads just to find myself with outdated info. With this new thread, brothers who are also interested in going BKK also can read up on my thread. Anyway no harm done. Anymore contribution? I like to have it near the shopping area. Thanx a million to all! ^_^

Old 28-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
HoHoHo......Sarcasm at its best....Vintage TeeVee....hehe

Ok bro let Datuk help you along....only need bed rite? Try Narai Inn (not be confuse with Narai Hotel)....a pebble throw away from Baiyoke Sky...B250(guest joining fee another B100)......any cheaper must go bed & breakfast in Khao San liao........
Hi bro Datuk, when you mentioned guest, you meant the prostitute if i'm bringing one back to hotel right? However i'm going with my gal, so it's a flat rate of B250 right? Please advise, thanx!

Old 28-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Yo bro....I din read you bringing GF.....something like honeymoon like this cannot stay there lah! Too cheapskate! also singapore girl cannot take it one. (imagine the GL lor10 indo girl's ST rooms & u get the picture). I always believe in saving on the airfare and sometimes the food too but lodings I try to allocate a generous budget.......
Old 28-12-2005, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 19
E8 Food house deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all brothers, can you please recommend me the most value for money yet convenient to the shopping area? I'm planning a trip with my gal but don't know which hotel to choose. Just need one that has a bed, cupboard and bathroom, don't wish to spending unnecessary money on hotel. Thanx!

manhattan hotel at sukhumvit is a good one.800-900 baht.nice hotel,clean,good breakfast and centralised location.free internet access at lobby.

cheers
Singapore 399685
Old 28-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tee kong kia is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Wattana Mansion
Old 29-12-2005, 08:51 AM
Samster

Hi all, I've made my hotel booking with Mandarin Hotel for S$47 per night, not a bad deal. Anyway brother/s stayed there before, can comment on the hotel room, service and it's convenient??? Thanx! ^_^

Old 29-12-2005, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
I always believe in saving on the airfare and sometimes the food too but lodging I'll try to allocate a generous budget.......
That's slightly different from my thinking. My girl and I think that we should save on airfare and accommodation, since when we go overseas, the main objective is to enjoy and have fun. So staying in hotel is normally minimised, only 4-7 hours. I would spend alot on food but only famous ones that are much better than Singapore standard. When you save on hotel, u would find yourself with extra $150 or so to spend on buying things.

Old 29-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So staying in hotel is normally minimised, only 4-7 hours.
The hotel u booked which costs u near 50SGD is quite a decent normal price, it is not the budget hotel price. If u r talking abt budget hotel hotel price, it should cost u abt $20SGD.

Quote:
I would spend alot on food but only famous ones that are much better than Singapore standard.
U dun have to go to the big branded place to eat n enjoy good food. There r a lot of good cheap food in BKK.

Quote:
When you save on hotel, u would find yourself with extra $150 or so to spend on buying things.
As mentioned, your booked hotel room did not help u save much. The max u save per night is abt 20++.

Anyway, enjoy yourself in BKK....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread