The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute
L24 House 15 Jln Molek

Never see any FR for this house, seems like a new house?

Add a wechat girl, chat a while and she told me she is from L24 House 15 g07, anyone tried this house and g7 and how abt the service ?

thanks and happy bonking in the new playground
Old 10-04-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: L24 House 15 Jln Molek

Was told this is cat 150 house with prc. Almost tried on a recent trip to that strip, but went to usual h13.

Now direct opposite got cat 40 thai house... tough competition.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

You witness a rampant number (maybe more to come in the future) of fuck shops in Molek area because AV is trying to eradicate those streetwalking hookers ... AV intentionally setup a lower price (CAT50 Thai) option for the blue collar workers to release their natural testosterone urge ... That is one of the reasons as to why Molek No. 13 OKT Eagle's application to shift his fuck shop to L2060 was rejected by AV a couple of years ago. If M13 was permitted to move to L2060, the illegal streetwalking activities in this area would be in a very severe and out of control situation ... Apparently Molek Lane is the most sleazy & unsafe looking within GL Red Light district ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Didn't know that. My impression was the higher numbered lorongs seem more quiet and for higher-priced fun. If it's as you say, then those odd numbered houses will come under severe price pressure in time to come.
Old 11-04-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Didn't know that. My impression was the higher numbered lorongs seem more quiet and for higher-priced fun. If it's as you say, then those odd numbered houses will come under severe price pressure in time to come.
agree, if JM area house services are good
Old 28-04-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!
Any FRs on g7?
Old 25-05-2015, 05:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all

I personal felt that L24 inside very complicated mixed with the low end cat ah neh around, chances of police raid very high, and places also very messes.

Luckily L24H3 moving out.
Old 31-05-2015, 11:33 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
fallenmemory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to house 15 many times. Would recommend no.7 girl & 1. Her service is worth more than what you are paying (By the way, it's $40 for 20min)
Old 31-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Christianlian9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenmemory View Post
Been to house 15 many times. Would recommend no.7 girl & 1. Her service is worth more than what you are paying (By the way, it's $40 for 20min)
Yes,no 7 is worth the $40.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1