The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 25-04-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I am not bothered or interested by what they say... All I am interested is manure to get a result tonight in Liverpool's favour! YNWA
My comments were not targetting you. It is a response to those man u fans who think like that. Hope you don't misunderstand. YNWA.

Anyway, I woke up to watch parts of the match. Man U did not kelong. They really tried and were overwhelmed. They lost out in terms of fitness. Man U tried to press Man City to deny them time and space to play their football. However, the pressing took a toil on the not as fit Man U players. After 30 mins, they sort of ran out of energy. So this match ended up as the 7th loss in 9 matches for OGS. The TV cameras focussed on him from time to time. He looks lost.

I also changed channel and watched Arsenal from time to time. Jialat too. Even if we don't win this year's title, we should in the the title race next season too. If Chelsea cannot retain Hazard, they will be weakened too next season.
Old 25-04-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We go back to the football pitch and fight again.
3 matches and 9 points available.
We can do it and if we fail congrats to the winning team.
Old 25-04-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23458 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Walk on...walk on! Madrid here we cum! ,,😄 Wolve is not an Easy carrot cake to munch! We played too many draw games! only own self to blame! Just not good enough!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 25-04-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
My comments were not targetting you. It is a response to those man u fans who think like that. Hope you don't misunderstand. YNWA.

Anyway, I woke up to watch parts of the match. Man U did not kelong. They really tried and were overwhelmed. They lost out in terms of fitness. Man U tried to press Man City to deny them time and space to play their football. However, the pressing took a toil on the not as fit Man U players. After 30 mins, they sort of ran out of energy. So this match ended up as the 7th loss in 9 matches for OGS. The TV cameras focussed on him from time to time. He looks lost.

I also changed channel and watched Arsenal from time to time. Jialat too. Even if we don't win this year's title, we should in the the title race next season too. If Chelsea cannot retain Hazard, they will be weakened too next season.
No worries, I am aware of that... What I really wanted was hoping manure to get a result for Pool but I was day dreaming... No way manure can overcome Mcity! Mcity was too good.
Old 26-04-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Win for Liverpool and temporary regain top spot.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48053764
Old 26-04-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

It's easy to look at certain games and say we should have won them and tbh there is some truth in that..BUT...context is everything.

I feel the United game was there for the winning especially given United's injuries on the day. We had a few very good chances at Everton and yes Leicester at home should have been a win.

However to get to end of April with 3 games to go with only 1 defeat and to be on the cusp of 90pts is frankly amazing.

I salute our club, our players and our manager no matter what happens in the last 3 games. And remember there is the little matter of second on the trot SF appearance in the CL.

BELIEVE
Old 26-04-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
No worries, I am aware of that... What I really wanted was hoping manure to get a result for Pool but I was day dreaming... No way manure can overcome Mcity! Mcity was too good.
no lah. not with the current man u.
Old 26-04-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
It's easy to look at certain games and say we should have won them and tbh there is some truth in that..BUT...context is everything.

I feel the United game was there for the winning especially given United's injuries on the day. We had a few very good chances at Everton and yes Leicester at home should have been a win.

However to get to end of April with 3 games to go with only 1 defeat and to be on the cusp of 90pts is frankly amazing.

I salute our club, our players and our manager no matter what happens in the last 3 games. And remember there is the little matter of second on the trot SF appearance in the CL.

BELIEVE
We chase City until the end. But i think the league is City's already.

no choice.. wait for next year.
Old 27-04-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Good warm up for our trip to the Nou Camp on Wednesday. Nice to see John W Henry & his lovely wife Linda resplendent in red at Anfield after a long time.

Keita was terrific! Finally we are seeing the real deal after a longish period of adaptation. Naby to fire us to CL glory perhaps?!

Fantastic to see Ox back and he was good. Plus Gomez got a bit more time too.

Also a real positive for me was the affection at the end of the game between Klopp and Shaqiri. Means that the player’s spirit is still high despite not playing games. And he did well when he was on.

Most Assists by a defender in a PL season: Andrew Robertson (11) with 2 matches still to play. Tied with Leighton Baines currently. Best bargain buy is our Andy!

Congrats to VVD for becoming PFA Player of the Year! Ditto Salah for being in 2019 TIME Top 100 List!

No matter what happens this season at least we know we are better than ANY manchester united team ever in PL history based on points accumulated!

Some bad news though. Roberto Firmino a doubt for Barcelona, says Klopp after Huddersfield win. "It's a small tear in a small muscle. Apart from the word tear everything else is positive. It's Bobby so he might be ready for Wednesday but we don't know in this moment.". Bobby is going to be a huge loss for us if he does not play on Wednesday, fingers crossed. Also hope Fabinho was just being rested last night and shall be fit for Wednesday. Two very important players in our first XI.

Oh yes, Sky really need to get rid of Gary Neville during LFC games. He is so jealous/envious that he cannot say a good word about us. His words about Salah were just ridiculous!

BELIEVE
Old 27-04-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Oh yes, Sky really need to get rid of Gary Neville during LFC games. He is so jealous/envious that he cannot say a good word about us. His words about Salah were just ridiculous!

BELIEVE
Neville is a bloody Red Devils bloke.
Old 27-04-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17782 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Let's see what Sean Dyche has coached his players to do with the legs of the Man City players!!!
Bite them off???
Hard to score when you legs get bitten off!!!

Burnley have the best win-ratio percentage against any Premier League winner from the previous season.

https://www.facebook.com/turfmoor/ph...&__tn__=EEHH-R
Old 27-04-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool toughest game will be the last game against Wolves, Wolves is no easy team like Huddersfield.

My sincere wish is for Pool to win the PL title and both Mo and Mane as joint top scorer for this 2018/19 season.
Old 27-04-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Neville is a bloody Red Devils bloke.
His younger bro Phil Neville is a much better n fairer pundit.. U can sense there's hatred in Gary Neville whenever he speaks about Liverpool's performances or players..
Phil Neville was rooting for Pool to win the title after last night's match against Huddersfield..
Old 27-04-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

At this stage it is about team rather than individual.
A few players should pass the ball and create chances instead of ballooning the ball.
Back to City and let's see what they produce.
Old 27-04-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
At this stage it is about team rather than individual.
A few players should pass the ball and create chances instead of ballooning the ball.
Back to City and let's see what they produce.
Pool's fate is dependent on Mcity's last 3 matches.. If they win all 3 which is highly likely, Pool can kiss goodbye to the title.
End of the day it's useless saying how good your team is if u can't even win a single trophy!
Sad!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1