The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chuisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
foottalk gaoya waterbed

before hear my friend say this shop waterbed is good and have see some post talking about this shop, but i never come try because JB centrel already have a lot shop give me try, but recenlty jb central a lot of shop service very damn fuck and anything is money and also very high, so give a appotunity me to try this shop. there day is hot day and come this shop try water bed is good point. come shop ask counter want water bed then he tell me RM190 and RM218, so i take the 218 full service then come in the room waiting girl come. first time come then i no choose girl then 5 minute one girl come down, take my hand go to private room suddenly see the water bed is 100% of the AV movie the water bed then take off all cloth start to enjoy the water bed. then she start to service me, so sorry for explain because i don't know so many expert for the service word hahaha, but she service is quick good than JB central girl and one more important thing is she know english, malay, and little bit chinese. maybe you guy can try.
Old 24-06-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Constanza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: foottalk gaoya waterbed

hi TS, can give more info?
u can PM me, if u want to, thank you
Old 24-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chuisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constanza View Post
hi TS, can give more info?
u can PM me, if u want to, thank you
22 jalan sasa 4 taman gaya, behind the KFC only
Old 26-06-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS so what do the rm190 and rm218 package include?

Care to elaborate a bit more?

Thanks!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1