The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2016, 11:14 PM
Daniel567

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Crawford Lane disappointing service at Beauty & Spa

Was at Crawford lane for lunch yesterday, passed by a newly opened beauty centre, Oriental Beauty. Went in take a look, one of the ml came out and asked if I wanna massage, nodded my head took the 1 hour massage. Just ten minutes into the massage, one of her colleague came into the room and asked me if I wanna try two person massaging at the same time. I know this is a con tatic as they wanna earn more money and I declined. Then, about 20 mins later, a different girl came in again asking the same question and kept saying they will earn very little and try to help her blah blah. She and my ml kept pestering me to try. Out of sympathy, I let her in to massage. And soon, time was almost up, both of them AGAIN asked me to extend for 30 mins for massaging the front. They kept asking me to help them in their sales etc. I thought to myself since i stay in the west and won't come here again I agreed. In the end I extended 30 mins. After the massage, I went to pay and was shocked that I have to pay $150 for 1.5 hours of massage as the second lady only came in for one hour. I will not return to this joint again, wonder how they survive with this type of service and pushy sales tactics. After my experience, I'm here to warn all Bros not to anyhow spend hard earned money on lousy massage.
Old 19-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Aanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Crawford Lane disappointing service at Beauty & Spa

Wow $150 for 1.5 hour is really very expensive, this joint is a carrot chopper.
Old 20-08-2016, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3260 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

This is an old joint. Must know how to counter their offer to enjoy the treatment.
Normally dual massage won't be sexciting...
Old 20-08-2016, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
torahlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This gals in this joint will keep asking to extend, other gals who are free will come in to ask, very damaging to the wallet if you agree to their request.
Old 20-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel567 View Post
Was at Crawford lane for lunch yesterday, passed by a newly opened beauty centre, Oriental Beauty. Went in take a look, one of the ml came out and asked if I wanna massage, nodded my head took the 1 hour massage. Just ten minutes into the massage, one of her colleague came into the room and asked me if I wanna try two person massaging at the same time. I know this is a con tatic as they wanna earn more money and I declined. Then, about 20 mins later, a different girl came in again asking the same question and kept saying they will earn very little and try to help her blah blah. She and my ml kept pestering me to try. Out of sympathy, I let her in to massage. And soon, time was almost up, both of them AGAIN asked me to extend for 30 mins for massaging the front. They kept asking me to help them in their sales etc. I thought to myself since i stay in the west and won't come here again I agreed. In the end I extended 30 mins. After the massage, I went to pay and was shocked that I have to pay $150 for 1.5 hours of massage as the second lady only came in for one hour. I will not return to this joint again, wonder how they survive with this type of service and pushy sales tactics. After my experience, I'm here to warn all Bros not to anyhow spend hard earned money on lousy massage.
Base on ur info, ur total duration of the session is 1.5hrs(u take 1hr + 30min extension)
1hr massage is $50, 30min is $25.
The 1st ML spend 1.5hrs wif u, it's $50 + $25=$75.
The 2nd ML spend 1hr wif u, it's $50.
Total is $75 + $50=$125.
U pay $125 is a norm, u pay $150, something is not right.
Do they use mental calculation or use calculator to calculate? ..
Crawford Lane is the new joint, the old joint is at Bugis area.
Base on ur abv info and if u so agreed, u can hv a six-hands massage leh, LOLz ..
Old 20-08-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Sladang

For your MATHS precision - 18 missiles for u now 👌

TS - go on to expose block + unit number - such joint must be avoided at all cost......

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Base on ur info, ur total duration of the session is 1.5hrs(u take 1hr + 30min extension)
1hr massage is $50, 30min is $25.
The 1st ML spend 1.5hrs wif u, it's $50 + $25=$75.
The 2nd ML spend 1hr wif u, it's $50.
Total is $75 + $50=$125.
U pay $125 is a norm, u pay $150, something is not right.
Do they use mental calculation or use calculator to calculate? ..
Crawford Lane is the new joint, the old joint is at Bugis area.
Base on ur abv info and if u so agreed, u can hv a six-hands massage leh, LOLz ..
Old 20-08-2016, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel567 View Post
..at Crawford lane ... Oriental Beauty.....lousy massage.
Is it Oriental Beauty Spa of Blk-461 Crawford Lane #01-79 ?
Phone 91460751?

http://orientalbeautyspa.sg/
Old 20-08-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 15
gjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud ofgjlow has much to be proud of

Was there earlier. Lucky never go in.
Old 20-08-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Aanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAanda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by torahlai View Post
This gals in this joint will keep asking to extend, other gals who are free will come in to ask, very damaging to the wallet if you agree to their request.
Yes i fully agree with u! All of the girls are very money minded, I got conned before and spend a bomb there. Luckily TS came out with this to warn all Bros before entering this rip off joint!
Old 21-08-2016, 10:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Xchange

Good intel for samsters - u shall receive 12 missiles today for your war chest.👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Is it Oriental Beauty Spa of Blk-461 Crawford Lane #01-79 ?
Phone 91460751?

http://orientalbeautyspa.sg/
Old 21-08-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Talking Crawford Lane Bak Chor Mee

Ok thanks for the information. I will make a detour to Blk 465 Crawford Lane coffee shop & queue up for Hill Street Tai Hwa Pork Noodle. They were awarded a star by Michelin on 21 July 2016 at RWS. Cheers.
Old 22-08-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
acidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyacidtest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lol that's a good one!
Old 23-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 21
DIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to beholdDIDI is a splendid one to behold

I just try yesterday at Crawford land blk 468 but too bad no special
Old 29-08-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

TQ for the warning bro -

try searching for better service-oriented Spas nearby @ GOLDEN MILE TOWER (Golden Mile Complex) - NORTH BRIDGE RD (NBR) - JALAN BESAR - LAVENDAR.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekchan View Post
Don't try the specials around this area, you will get chopped.
Old 30-08-2016, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 15
swap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterswap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Much discussed place in other threads, along with their other branch.

In terms of cleanliness, I think the newly reopened branch is better.

Regarding the girls who come in the room and ask for business, I think just be firm.
Since they reopened, I went back a few times.

First time, they were too busy and no one else came in.
The next time one of them came in twice. Just said 'don't want' and she left.

Massage and service was okay from the initial lady I got.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1