The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Polls

Notices

Polls They say the stats never lie! Place your polls here and discover whether your behaviour and opinions are mainstream or on the fringes of extreme perversion.

View Poll Results: Ever bonk a gal who always get discomfort/pain when sucking their nipples and pussy?
Always Kana such gal 0 0%
Sometimes encounter such gal 13 36.11%
Seldom encounter such gal 12 33.33%
Never ever 11 30.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2007, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 20
alwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to behold
Ever bonk a gal whose tits and pussy always get pain/discomfort more than pleasure?

For frequent bonkers, i m sure u will encounter such type of gal.....they may look delicious but u cant suck them too hard, softly also cannot or they will feel pain and discomfort....so far i have encounter 2 already......any other bros kana same encounter before?
Old 27-02-2007, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
dannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to all
Re: Ever bonk a gal whose tits and pussy always get pain/discomfort more than pleasur

whenever i met one i will just stop fucking her and pay her half the amt and leave ... at the door i will asked her to marry a golden duck & quit this line ...

LOL
Old 27-02-2007, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 18
Virginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ever bonk a gal whose tits and pussy always get pain/discomfort more than pleasur

I got met before....but I think its more psychological rather than actually physical pain. Some of them just don't like guys to lick their nipples or pussies, so they just give some crap excuses to say pain. Or their nipples or pussies must be damn super sensitive....our teeth touch their skin, will feel pain....dunno lor....but one thing for sure, it is a damn super turn-off

3 Laws of Virginity

1) You will be the world's biggest loser if you die a virgin.
2) Don't expect your wife to be a virgin, if she is, that's just a bonus.
3) If your future-wife proclaims she is a virgin, chances are she is referring to her arsehole.

www.virgintale.com
Old 27-02-2007, 07:36 AM
Samster

alwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to beholdalwaysandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannywee75 View Post
whenever i met one i will just stop fucking her and pay her half the amt and leave ... at the door i will asked her to marry a golden duck & quit this line ...

LOL
thats the point i m trying to say.....their body may not be suitable for the line......so thet really should maybe a golden duck...haha
Old 27-02-2007, 07:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 19
mike2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermike2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermike2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermike2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah this is a turn-off man. Seriously is finish the buisness and kiss goodbye forever.
Old 27-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 18
disney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

happen to met a street standing prc who told me can faster?my lower part very pain!!
immediately went to shower,pass her the money and walk off!
Old 27-02-2007, 04:48 PM
Samster

thats bonking some woman may get a big dick and experience pain...but for sucking their tits and pussy they also cannot tahan is a big turn off to me.....even if their look like angels...
Old 27-02-2007, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

you saying me ah.. kekeke

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 27-02-2007, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

knoe wat u mean .....met 1 mani mani moons ago in BKK......kept saying PAIN PAIN PAIN .....a REAL TURN OFF .....fed up ....stopped bonking n asked her to BBBJ instead......................
Old 27-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
you saying me ah.. kekeke
oh yr dick big ah?mine quite moderate size only....so far only those who say pain pain pain will say mine dick is big.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginhell View Post
but I think its more psychological rather than actually physical pain
Ya virginhell, they really got psychological problem....if they dun like, still want to earn our money yet dun wan us to touch them, where got such a free thing on earth.
Old 27-02-2007, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 22
tengkokkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytengkokkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Encounted a gal only once before, can't suck nipples.....can't finger, penetrate painful....at last, paid up and fucked off. Damn suay!!!
Old 28-02-2007, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
chickenpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so far have not encounter painful or discomfort sex with FLs.
Old 28-02-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 18
GoldClassPilot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenpie View Post
I agree with you Chinkenpie!!!

The Ultimate Gold Pilot
Old 03-03-2007, 06:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
dannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenpie View Post

Ur time haven cum yet ! ... LoL

be prepared of what to do when u meet one next time ... LOLzzzz
Old 05-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 18
AdamVIII is one of the Best!AdamVIII is one of the Best!AdamVIII is one of the Best!

Never encounter before. Want to try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1