The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2021, 05:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sanwa is Cool - loads of Potential
Spa electronic visitor registration - beware of risk

As part of digitalisation, recently it looks like many establishments have joined in digitalising the visitor registration.

This pose real risk of personal information and visits leaked. We have seen even government systems being hacked. No system is 100% hack proof. It can also be from anyone who has access to the backend systems including employees of the vendor (no information is known on how the data is safe guarded, no information on how long, how many years the data is kept)

Being online, the data is easily accessed anywhere anytime.

Beware of such risks.

Last edited by sanwa; 30-08-2021 at 07:38 AM.
Old 30-08-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spa electronic visitor registration - beware of risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanwa View Post
As part of digitalisation, recently it looks like many establishments have joined in digitalising the visitor registration.

This pose real risk of personal information and visits leaked. We have seen even government systems being hacked. No system is 100% hack proof. It can also be from anyone who has access to the backend systems including employees of the vendor (no information is known on how the data is safe guarded, no information on how long, how many years the data is kept)

Beware of such risks.
good advise. upz you my humble 15s
Old 30-08-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Quote:

Beware of such risks.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47027867
Old 30-08-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!localchineseguy is one of the Best!

Quote:

Beware of such risks.
Note also that phone number is not required by law.

======
Register of clients
9. — (1) Before providing any massage or special treatment to a client, a licensee shall
require the client to furnish the following particulars:
(a) his full name;
(b) his identity card number or the particulars of his passport or other travel
document;
(c) his nationality; and
(d) the hour and date of his arrival at the establishment for massage.
(2) The licensee shall immediately enter the particulars specified in paragraph (1)
in a register.
(3) On the departure of a client, the licensee shall record against the relevant
entry in the register the hour of the client’s departure.
(4) The licensee shall keep the register for a period of one year from the date of
the final entry in the register.
(5) No licensee or employee shall enter or cause to be entered in the register any
particulars which he knows or could by the exercise of reasonable diligence
have ascertained to be false.
Old 30-08-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by localchineseguy View Post
Note also that phone number is not required by law.
Correct. Just scribble any old number, but make sure don't use number of someone you know

Some places use the number as your login, as in, it auto-populates your info in their electronic form. So if you give fake number, you got to remember it when you RTM, else fill up form again! Very ma fan, I avoid such places unless it's really very good.

Best go to those places that still scribble on book, never bother with QR or scan-in, OWO shop. Those shops registered as TCM also do not need to register customer information like spa, but have QR or TT implemented. However, QR/TT is definitely safer , in terms of data protection, than shop's own internal IT system. Who knows if the admin password is 12345678!
Old 30-08-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

the strange thing is that their system knows the nric algorithm. if you key in fake nric it will be detected. i got a feeling their system is a gov system.
Old 03-09-2021, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
saltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samstersaltwet is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Spa electronic visitor registration - beware of risk

Indeed, it is risky when providing our names and phone numbers. This is why more than a year that I do not go MPs that need registration. I will also not go any MPs that need to scan SafeEntry. Yes, I go to those that do not need both. Of course, there are different risks. But to gratify sexual desires, no choice la. Anyway, staying away from these digitalisations surely saves me from public embarrassment when I met Covid-19 places.
Old 03-09-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
the strange thing is that their system knows the nric algorithm. if you key in fake nric it will be detected. i got a feeling their system is a gov system.
The parity check info is public info liao... No need to be govt affiliated.
Old 03-09-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltwet View Post
Indeed, it is risky when providing our names and phone numbers. This is why more than a year that I do not go MPs that need registration. I will also not go any MPs that need to scan SafeEntry. Yes, I go to those that do not need both. Of course, there are different risks. But to gratify sexual desires, no choice la. Anyway, staying away from these digitalisations surely saves me from public embarrassment when I met Covid-19 places.
They don't reveal any details about cases to the public nowadays. You just see friends, colleagues disappear or shops closed temporarily, mysteriously.

But true enough, cases on the increase, reopening carries on nonetheless. Not surprised it will be 200+ or more next week. It's like playing russian roulette

Edit : It is 200+ already TODAY !!!

Last edited by afterburn; 03-09-2021 at 10:55 PM.
Old 03-09-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 3
sgcscar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The formula to calculate nric got reverse-engineered and posted online liao, now all can use to determine correct ic or not
Old 04-09-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
They don't reveal any details about cases to the public nowadays. You just see friends, colleagues disappear or shops closed temporarily, mysteriously.

But true enough, cases on the increase, reopening carries on nonetheless. Not surprised it will be 200+ or more next week. It's like playing russian roulette

Edit : It is 200+ already TODAY !!!
Tio covid ok just make sure you no symptoms can liao...then gahmen give you 100 a day...can use to cheong when cleared lol
Old 04-09-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

If MOH patient data can be leaked, if Starhub customer data can be leaked, if UOB customer data can be leaked...what makes you think data from visitor registration cannot be leaked, compromised and abused?

Does it mean we have to stop going to see doctor? Does it mean that we have to stop using any telco services? Does it mean that we stop using any banking services?

We are living in a digital world...wake up lah bro...duhz...

Quote:

Beware of such risks.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If the bro chiong spa or massage and dun wish family member especially wife, friends and colleagues to know when things happen then avoid at all cost. Dun go. Lol. Cos shiok shiok release stress within the 60 to 120mins. Then go home stress for the following week. Worried got kana or not. Lol.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Just visit fls or those who stay condos or old shophouses...these don't need any trace together or safe entry...more privacy
Old 04-09-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Just visit fls or those who stay condos or old shophouses...these don't need any trace together or safe entry...more privacy
Not anymore. In the past, the neighbours at old condos close an eye. Now everyone is worried about covid cases happening in their neighbourhood. If they see a unit getting many different visitors, the neighbours are more likely to call the Government.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1