The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
bkkgal is stuck in moderation for some time to come
male masseuer for lady

hi i visited one the massage centre and thru conversation with lady, she told me if i like this kind of job, she can introduce to me.

she told there is 1 outlet in bugis, business is better than most of the massage centre(for male customer) in singapore.

anyone can provide info if you know.
Old 01-09-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: male masseuer for lady

What she wants u to do? Paint the lady? Or fj?
Old 01-09-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

i also heard of that place. some lonely female will go there looking for some excitement, some will just go there for normal massage.

so male masseuer must be very careful not to anyhow touch as not all female are here for hanky panky. there are complains from female customer that male masseuer touches their sensitive areas too, leading to some serious action.
Old 01-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
bkkgal is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
What she wants u to do? Paint the lady? Or fj?
I am regular to message centre. She said I can save a lot of money and enjoy free excitement by working there. She said male massauer there earn more than what she earned. Is it true?
Old 01-09-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post
I am regular to message centre. She said I can save a lot of money and enjoy free excitement by working there. She said male massauer there earn more than what she earned. Is it true?
Which shop? Share la
Old 02-09-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
ravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of lightravrav is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
hi i visited one the massage centre and thru conversation with lady, she told me if i like this kind of job, she can introduce to me.

she told there is 1 outlet in bugis, business is better than most of the massage centre(for male customer) in singapore.

Am looking for a job change if this job really pays well. Pm me the contact pls.
Old 02-09-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Not sure where but if plus tips.. sure earns alot..
Old 02-09-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really or not!??
Old 02-09-2019, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Since she told u if u like this kind of job, she can introduce to u.

She oso told u that there's 1 outlet in bugis, the masseur there can earn more than what she earned, therefore she's the best person that u shud ask & she's the best person to gv u answers.

Instead, u come here to ask for infos, but in the end, everybody is asking u for infos ..
Old 02-09-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 15
hohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond reputehohoguy has a reputation beyond repute

Most probably is Gay massage.
Heard in Bugis area lol
Old 02-09-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Since she told u if u like this kind of job, she can introduce to u.

She oso told u that there's 1 outlet in bugis, the masseur there can earn more than what she earned, therefore she's the best person that u shud ask & she's the best person to gv u answers.

Instead, u come here to ask for infos, but in the end, everybody is asking u for infos ..
Lol....

Got this kind of kangtao please intro...I will use my skillfufure to pay for massage lesson n get certified. Will do night shift ....please share.
Old 04-09-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Beware guys, this is super high risk. If the lady feel uncomfortable and decided to flip roti prata and accuse you of molest, then good luck.
Old 04-09-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Beware guys, this is super high risk. If the lady feel uncomfortable and decided to flip roti prata and accuse you of molest, then good luck.
人帅抱紧,人丑报警

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 04-09-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
人帅抱紧,人丑报警

老兄,有墨水吔
Old 04-09-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
老兄,有墨水吔
还好还好,抬举了

人帅操死,人丑去死

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1